Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

The 88's

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2005, 08:15 AM
B Boarding

vCash: 500
The 88's

What about the players born '88? Oskar Johansson, Tony Lagerström, Erik Moe and Johan Alcén all have good stats in the J20-league. And Jhonas Enroth, Stefan Ridderwall, David Lidström and Patrik Berglund all look promising. Have I forgot anyone? Tobias Nilsson-Roos was very good in the TV-pucken tournament but he's a bit small...

What do you project them to be? Has anyone seen them play? For me it looks like WJC 2007 and 2008 should be good years for Sweden...

Old
02-26-2005, 05:29 PM
An Ape called Yoko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Boarding
What about the players born '88? Oskar Johansson, Tony Lagerström, Erik Moe and Johan Alcén all have good stats in the J20-league. And Jhonas Enroth, Stefan Ridderwall, David Lidström and Patrik Berglund all look promising. Have I forgot anyone? Tobias Nilsson-Roos was very good in the TV-pucken tournament but he's a bit small...

What do you project them to be? Has anyone seen them play? For me it looks like WJC 2007 and 2008 should be good years for Sweden...
I think the 88s look weak...They have a couple of goodies, but the depth doesn´t seem to be too good. But you never know in juniorhockey... but I think we will need to use alot of talented players born 89...

Closed Thread