HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Series Discussion: (7) Philadelphia Flyers vs. (2) New Jersey Devils

Old
04-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drcrusher View Post
One of my favorite bits about that game-winning goal was how frozen Brodeur was at the corner of the net for a moment while the Flyers went nuts celebrating. I love this picture because not only does it catch Carcillo's wonderful expression (and Richie's leap of glee), but it captures Brodeur in that frozen pose with his head just slightly turned, knowing what had just happened and paralyzed for a second by it.

hahahaha.

"****."

and if im the ref, id be smiling too, thanking carcillo for keeping the game from running 17 overtimes

Beef Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2010, 04:57 PM
severian

It took me a little while to get over the humiliation the Devils received at the Flyers' hands, but I am here to wish you guys luck in the second round.

Boucher was great, Pronger was his usual tremendous playoff self, and I have nothing but respect for guys like Claude Giroux, Aaron Asham, Mike Richards and even Daniel Carcillo. Those guys all played awesome hard-nosed, gritty playoff hockey, unlike the bunch of softies from Newark.

I am a Devils fan so I definitely cannot root for the Flyers going forward, but I can say that I do respect this year's version of orange and black tremendously.

severian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2010, 04:59 PM
BackWithaVengeance

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by severian View Post
It took me a little while to get over the humiliation the Devils received at the Flyers' hands, but I am here to wish you guys luck in the second round.

Boucher was great, Pronger was his usual tremendous playoff self, and I have nothing but respect for guys like Claude Giroux, Aaron Asham, Mike Richards and even Daniel Carcillo. Those guys all played awesome hard-nosed, gritty playoff hockey, unlike the bunch of softies from Newark.

I am a Devils fan so I definitely cannot root for the Flyers going forward, but I can say that I do respect this year's version of orange and black tremendously.

Thanks buddy. As always, the Devils will be competitive the next year again. We just seemed to have their numbers.

BackWithaVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2010, 07:22 PM
severian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackWithaVengeance View Post

Thanks buddy. As always, the Devils will be competitive the next year again. We just seemed to have their numbers.
Bence simdi Devils cok problem var.

severian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2010, 07:57 PM
BackWithaVengeance

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by severian View Post
Bence simdi Devils cok problem var.

Really nice, if there is anything I would not expect to read on HFBoards it's this.

Well done!!!!

BackWithaVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote