HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

2010-11 SEL Transactions

Old
04-23-2010, 07:48 AM

vCash: 500
Fredrik Lindgren has signed with Skellefteå AIK...

I guess he's a fairly good signing, I just hope he's not the same Lindgren as the one we had in our team two years ago.

Anyhow,

Högström,
Lindgren,
Ericsson.
(I think we can add Hedström to this list quite soon )

I'm quite happy actually, it's looking pretty good. Now we just need some good top-6 players.

1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2010, 08:38 AM
dr-nix
Beware of the Bunny!

Timrå has signed Antti Halonen from TPS

source: http://www.timraik.se/index.php?article=540

dr-nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2010, 01:06 PM

Johan Fransson has signed a five year deal with Luleå.

Old
04-24-2010, 03:50 AM
raystorm

Mikko Kalteva has signed with Södertalje. I'm bit dissappointment that Jokerit let Kalteva go. Mikko has always be one of my favourite Jokerit player. He do always his job as goos as possible. Well I guess change of country may do good for Mikko. Hope he comes back to Jokerit even better player.

Congratulations Södertalje fans. U get fantastic player who's attitude is high!

raystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2010, 02:39 PM
KCrushers

According to a source of mine, both Wallin and Sevc have agreed with Färjestad for new contracts.

Wallin has a deadline where he's allowed to wait for NHL offers, if he's not gotten one within the deadline, the contract with Färjestad is valid. I don't know what date we're talking about but if I were to guess I would say one or two weeks after the WC.

Sevc is done but can't sign the pappers until may first due to his currect contract.

KCrushers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Systemfel
Global Moderator
Hockey Talk by Country

vCash: 50
Robin Andersson, Elias Fälth, Seb Meijer, Dave Rautio, Lars Løkken Østli, Kim Karlsson...

Seriously, do Luleå think that they got demoted to Allsvenskan?

Systemfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2010, 02:37 AM
KRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfel View Post
Robin Andersson, Elias Fälth, Seb Meijer, Dave Rautio, Lars Løkken Østli, Kim Karlsson...

Luleå and Modo in Kvalserien 2011.

KRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2010, 02:55 AM
GoHomez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabob View Post
Linköping will announce their new head coach on Thursday.
I guess averyone knows that Särkijärvi, whom I had the fortune to have as coach my last season of playing, will coach Linköping.

GoHomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2010, 05:10 AM
Yabob

Michael Holmqvist and Andreas Molinder have signed with Linköping. It looks like they will be used on the 3rd and 4th lines as Molinder was signed "for his strenght in the defensive zone and his PK skills" and Holmqvist "accepted the role he was offered".

Yabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:

The funny thing is that NSD published an article today saying that Roman Cervenka will play for Luleå next year. I highly doubt that, I mean c'mon, is he going to reject offers from KHL and the NHL to play for Luleå?

Old
04-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Krigaren*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1978 View Post
The funny thing is that NSD published an article today saying that Roman Cervenka will play for Luleå next year. I highly doubt that, I mean c'mon, is he going to reject offers from KHL and the NHL to play for Luleå?
Well, for one thing we should have a ton of salary left. Concidering our budget went up and only expensive player we resigned is Fransson. While loosing quite a few high paid players and replacing mostly with cheap as players.

Secondly, if am not mistaken. Even if Cervenka signs with luleå which he might and might not have done. Only time will tell.
It might aswell be a negotation thing for him towards the nhl.
The only thing he would actually turn down by signing with luleå is the khl.

Personally i think Sykora (not nhl Sykora) is the guy that we signed. Or perhaps some fin center from khl. But what do i know, time will tell

And one last thing, luleå will never play the ks. Even thou we cant buy a team like Frölunda and treat their players like **** and get zero potential out of the squad.

Krigaren* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
Well, for one thing we should have a ton of salary left. Concidering our budget went up and only expensive player we resigned is Fransson. While loosing quite a few high paid players and replacing mostly with cheap as players.

Secondly, if am not mistaken. Even if Cervenka signs with luleå which he might and might not have done. Only time will tell.
It might aswell be a negotation thing for him towards the nhl.
The only thing he would actually turn down by signing with luleå is the khl.

Personally i think Sykora (not nhl Sykora) is the guy that we signed. Or perhaps some fin center from khl. But what do i know, time will tell

And one last thing, luleå will never play the ks. Even thou we cant buy a team like Frölunda and treat their players like **** and get zero potential out of the squad.
I know fairly well that you guys should have quite a cheap squad as it is now, so yeah, it's quite possible that you've signed a star. But Cervenka? There's no way in hell he's going to choose to play for Luleå when he has offers from KHL and the NHL. Might be jealousy from my side, though I still feel it's impossible for him to say "Hey, damn guys, I'll turn down a couple of million dollars to play for Luleå."

Anyhow, it's probably some other Czech star. Osten is quite cool, even if I hate his guts. He knows how to build a team, and he does it his own way. Kudos for that.

Also, Johansson and Håkansson have proved earlier that they aren't the sharpest tools in the box. Kuriren owns them badly most of the time. Håkansson and Johansson are just clueless. Seriously, they know nothing. It's hilarious to read their analyzes, I mean, they both thought it was realistic that Wentzel-Pettersson became your third goalie, I mean c'mon, that kid won't leave Almtuna to be your THIRD goalie. There's tons of hilarity in their blog, I love it. The only good blog at NSD is Ola orerar.

Personally I'm bored to death right now with our Silly Season, no rumours at all (Eh, well, Hedström. ). Other than that it's dead silence over here, oh well. We'll have a strong team when the season starts.

Anyhow, back to Kierkegaard and Sartre.

Old
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Krigaren*

Quote:
I know fairly well that you guys should have quite a cheap squad as it is now, so yeah, it's quite possible that you've signed a star. But Cervenka? There's no way in hell he's going to choose to play for Luleå when he has offers from KHL and the NHL. Might be jealousy from my side, though I still feel it's impossible for him to say "Hey, damn guys, I'll turn down a couple of million dollars to play for Luleå."

Anyhow, it's probably some other Czech star. Osten is quite cool, even if I hate his guts. He knows how to build a team, and he does it his own way. Kudos for that.

Also, Johansson and Håkansson have proved earlier that they aren't the sharpest tools in the box. Kuriren owns them badly most of the time. Håkansson and Johansson are just clueless. Seriously, they know nothing. It's hilarious to read their analyzes, I mean, they both thought it was realistic that Wentzel-Pettersson became your third goalie, I mean c'mon, that kid won't leave Almtuna to be your THIRD goalie. There's tons of hilarity in their blog, I love it. The only good blog at NSD is Ola orerar.

Personally I'm bored to death right now with our Silly Season, no rumours at all (Eh, well, Hedström. ). Other than that it's dead silence over here, oh well. We'll have a strong team when the season starts.

Anyhow, back to Kierkegaard and Sartre.
Well offcorse, anyone in their right mind would understand that there is millions of things pointing against Cerevenka rather than pointing towards him.
The way i see it, we have had lots of good relationships with Checz stars before. And we can prolly blow a good 4-500k sek on him a month with some extra sponsors.

Its not totally impossible that he signs with us. However its totally impossible that he will fulfill his contract with us..
Imo sign and then leave

And yea nsd is quite sucky, i think kuriren is to.. atleast they blow all their credit this silly early P:
Imo they both suck and they both try to prove the other one is wrong
Ola onanerar is a good blogg i think

I really hope Hedström plays for saik, he is a cool guy and i know you guys would learn to love him as you used to

Edit: And in my opinion a signing like Sykora would probably be better in the long run. A stable first line center that would probably not head to nhl.
Even if we get Cerevenka, he is staying MAX one year and he might leave just weeks after signing.

Krigaren* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
Well offcorse, anyone in their right mind would understand that there is millions of things pointing against Cerevenka rather than pointing towards him.
The way i see it, we have had lots of good relationships with Checz stars before. And we can prolly blow a good 4-500k sek on him a month with some extra sponsors.

Its not totally impossible that he signs with us. However its totally impossible that he will fulfill his contract with us..
Imo sign and then leave

And yea nsd is quite sucky, i think kuriren is to.. atleast they blow all their credit this silly early P:
Imo they both suck and they both try to prove the other one is wrong
Ola onanerar is a good blogg i think

I really hope Hedström plays for saik, he is a cool guy and i know you guys would learn to love him as you used to

Edit: And in my opinion a signing like Sykora would probably be better in the long run. A stable first line center that would probably not head to nhl.
Even if we get Cerevenka, he is staying MAX one year and he might leave just weeks after signing.
Yeah, that's not at all impossible. You've got a few strong sponsors that can be generous. Still, I don't see the reason for him signing with you. I mean, he can play for better teams (Sorry, that's just the way it is sadly, I'd be happy for you guys if he signed), there's more money somewhere else (You can't top anything the KHL or the NHL can give, most Swedish clubs will struggle with that, well, probably all of them.) and he's hyped as hell. A bit like Brunnström. And yeah, exactly. Cervenka wouldn't benefit you in the long term, as you say, he'll most likely stay one year at most and then leap over.

Kuriren is fairly good in my opinion, at least their bloggers have some knowledge and can think logically. NSD lacks all of it.

Hedström? Well, I guess it's time for him to come home. But I don't want him anymore. He's got a lot to prove, and he's got a lot of things to sort of before he's even going to be welcomed to Skellefteå by our fans. He's a cool guy for sure, but there seems to be a lot of problems with the lad that needs to be sorted out before he can become the good old Jonathan.

Old
04-27-2010, 12:47 PM
joe89

Fälth and Karlsson are cheap depth additions. Fälth is perfectly fine to run a powerplay and Karlsson can be the next Omark in a year or two. He has good vision, technique and work-ethic. His idol is actually Omark.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2010, 10:06 PM
KCrushers

Johan Andersson is on his way from Färjestad.

The club is not satisfied with his preformance last season and he is not satisfied about the signing of Sjögren.

New team might be LHC.

Edit: SVT.se reports that the deal is done and that Andersson has signed for LHC..

Last edited by KCrushers: 04-28-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old
04-28-2010, 08:12 AM
ChadS

What are Mathias Porseland's plans for the future? I heard he isn't re-signing with Rögle? And how much salary do you think he's asking for?

ChadS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2010, 09:55 AM
Systemfel
Global Moderator
Hockey Talk by Country

What's going on with Linköping? Are they going to replace Mårtensson and Hlinka by signing every 3rd liner out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerit67 View Post
What are Mathias Porseland's plans for the future? I heard he isn't re-signing with Rögle? And how much salary do you think he's asking for?
Some rumors earlier said that Frölunda was looking at him. Should get around €45,000 per year maybe.

Old
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM

Hah, wow. Has he really signed with LHC? Oh well, Särkijärvi gets his dreamteam now. Loads of hard working players.

Anyhow, there's some rumours circling around that LHC might want Brad Moran too.

Old
04-28-2010, 12:36 PM
KCrushers

Quote:
Hah, wow. Has he really signed with LHC? Oh well, Särkijärvi gets his dreamteam now. Loads of hard working players.

Anyhow, there's some rumours circling around that LHC might want Brad Moran too.
I havent seen anything official yet but from what I've heard it's done.. Just the signature that's missing.

Färjestad signed Marius Holtet to a one year extention today.

Old
04-29-2010, 12:00 PM
dr-nix
Beware of the Bunny!

Timrå has signed new contracts with the following players

Björn Svensson 1 year
Elias Granath 2 years
Timo Pärssinen

They have also signed a new forward/center:

Alexander Larsson, 1 year contract.

dr-nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2010, 10:33 AM
KCrushers

Junland to Färjestad came as a surprise.
Kinda funny with all the angry LHC supporters that's screaming about "judas" efter they've been picking up players right and left for a couple of years.

Old
04-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Systemfel
Global Moderator
Hockey Talk by Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrushers View Post
Junland to Färjestad came as a surprise.
Kinda funny with all the angry LHC supporters that's screaming about "judas" efter they've been picking up players right and left for a couple of years.
What an out-of-the-blue signing. Färjestad defense looking scary good.

Old
04-30-2010, 10:53 AM
KCrushers

Quote:
What an out-of-the-blue signing. Färjestad defense looking scary good.
Yeah, especially since I know that Sevc pretty much is a lock in.
If nothing has happend the last couple of days, Sevc will sign a 3 year contract (might be a 2+1) when the contract he has now ends tomorrow.

Färjestad has really knocked out everyone else this silly season.

Old
04-30-2010, 11:22 AM
KRM

http://www.linkopinghc.com/index.php?articleid=781

KRM is offline   Reply With Quote