HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

Devils Junior Prospects 2009-2010 Review (Jared Ramsden)

Old
05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
onefatsurfer
I speak in code

vCash: 500
hasn't tedenby been getting crap ice time over there? if so, he might be better served getting top-line minutes in the AHL vs 10 min a game in the SEL

onefatsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Send a message via AIM to Saugus
In the playoffs, he was on their second line. Not sure if that will continue into next season. I don't know if he wants to be in the AHL, or if it's even in his or the Devils' best interest for him to be there. I don't mind if he stays the SEL for another year.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Devilswede

HV71 is losing some of their top line players before next season, and that could open up a spot for Tedenby. If they decide to give Tedenby a bigger role he will probably stay in Sweden. However, if they do decide to go out and sign proven players for the top roles Tedenby will probably look to come over to NA next season.

Tedenby is also a guy that wears his HV71 heart on his sleeve, and he loves that team. That's one thing that maybe worries me as a Devils fan, that he'll stay in Sweden longer than he should because of the love for his current team. I don't think you guys realise how popular he's in Jönköping, and he knows this.

Devilswede is offline   Reply With Quote