HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Notices

Game when the Wings iced an AHL roster

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-01-2010, 11:20 PM
  #1
Matt714*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Repentigny, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Matt714*
Game when the Wings iced an AHL roster

Anyone remembers the game a few years ago where the Wings basically iced an AHL roster (the defensive pairings were absolutely laughable) ? I'm trying to search for the box score.

I think it was against the Predators, but I'm not sure.

Matt714* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2010, 11:29 PM
  #2
jacK
Registered User
 
jacK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 2,663
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt714 View Post
Anyone remembers the game a few years ago where the Wings basically iced an AHL roster (the defensive pairings were absolutely laughable) ? I'm trying to search for the box score.

I think it was against the Predators, but I'm not sure.
there was an ugly one 4 years ago against the Sharks when we let the Swedes tend to their post-Olympic gold hangovers. don't think it was AHLers, but it certainly wasn't our A-team.

jacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2010, 11:42 PM
  #3
GT500x
Im OK where we're at
 
GT500x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: My comfort zone
Country: United States
Posts: 2,663
vCash: 500
I think you mean that Vancouver game on HNIC about two years ago, when our top four D were all out. We had Lebda in the first pairing. That was on a west coast swing, at that. That's the one that sticks out in my mind the most.
The Wings were lost out there.

GT500x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2010, 11:58 PM
  #4
Matt714*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Repentigny, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Matt714*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500x View Post
I think you mean that Vancouver game on HNIC about two years ago, when our top four D were all out. We had Lebda in the first pairing. That was on a west coast swing, at that. That's the one that sticks out in my mind the most.
The Wings were lost out there.
We have a winner.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2007020940

Ouch.

Matt714* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2010, 12:08 AM
  #5
FabricDetails
Registered User
 
FabricDetails's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,021
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt714 View Post
Lebda played 28 minutes...

FabricDetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2010, 12:10 AM
  #6
chances14
Registered User
 
chances14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 6,457
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt714 View Post
that was during that stretch in feburary during the cup winning season where they went winless in like 10 straight games or something like that

chances14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2010, 09:26 AM
  #7
slapshots1515
Registered User
 
slapshots1515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ann Arbor
Country: United States
Posts: 1,683
vCash: 500
Meech as a 3rd dman...Lebda as a 1st...They do have some guy named Kyle Quincey in there though

slapshots1515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2010, 12:15 PM
  #8
aar000n
Registered User
 
aar000n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,953
vCash: 500
wasnt that what we did halfway through the season with all but 5 people on the DL

aar000n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2010, 03:08 PM
  #9
grsbmd
Registered User
 
grsbmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 285
vCash: 500
How about this game a few years ago:

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/boxscore.htm?id=2003020447

From Grand Rapids:
-Jiri Hudler
-Darryl Bootland
-Mark Mowers
-Kevin Miller
-Jamie Rivers
-Ryan Barnes
-Nicklas Kronwall

grsbmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2010, 06:51 AM
  #10
Braby91
Registered User
 
Braby91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by grsbmd View Post
How about this game a few years ago:

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/boxscore.htm?id=2003020447

From Grand Rapids:
-Jiri Hudler
-Darryl Bootland
-Mark Mowers
-Kevin Miller
-Jamie Rivers
-Ryan Barnes
-Nicklas Kronwall
And Lilja was on the Panthers, we could have used him

Braby91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.