Notices

Super-cool new Bruins photo-tribute/weblog site

Closed Thread

Old
09-27-2003, 03:31 PM
misterjaggers

vCash: 500
Super-cool new Bruins photo-tribute/weblog site

This labor of love--including lots of new training camp photos--was apparently just put up in the last month or so by someone named Heather Creegan. Check it out:
http://www.soveryobsessed.com/about.htm

Old
09-27-2003, 04:01 PM
jc4shrx

Send a message via AIM to jc4shrx
That is a great site...she has avatars, too. Also, www.oceanbrook.com is great, too. Those two are friends and both have really nice sites.

Old
09-27-2003, 04:09 PM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

Yes, they both do great work on their sites. Thanks, ladies, looking forward to the upcoming season with updates on both sites!

Old
09-27-2003, 07:11 PM
Heathyrre

Send a message via AIM to Heathyrre
Thanks for the compliments. I used to keep the B's stuff on my other site, but it started to get out of control, so I moved it all over.

http://www.oceanbrook.com is more goalie-centric then my site, so definitely check her out if goalies are your thing.

I'm going to a bunch of the games in Oct, so I'll hopefully have more pictures up soon, too. I went to the Manchester game last night, but need the photo editing software I have at work to touch up the pictures before I post them.

But thanks for the props. This kind of stuff makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Old
09-27-2003, 07:26 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

Heather has some of the best pictures. Can't wait to see the ones from the Manchester game.

Old
09-29-2003, 10:54 AM
Stock Rocks

Great site- nicely done!

You should add the New England Hockey Journal website to your links section, though. It's hard to believe that with all the B's information that site provides, you don't have it marked.

Old
09-29-2003, 01:09 PM
Heathyrre

Send a message via AIM to Heathyrre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Rocks
Great site- nicely done!

You should add the New England Hockey Journal website to your links section, though. It's hard to believe that with all the B's information that site provides, you don't have it marked.

I don't? Hmm. Can you please send me the link? I'm sure it was an oversight, and I do have a couple more links to add, but in case it's not on the list of things that need to be added, I'd like to put it on there!

You can send it to hcreegan@soveryobsessed.com . (that's a link that should launch a blank email. assuming I coded it correctly. It's been awhile since I've done UBB code for an e-mail.)

Actually, if anyone has any other links that they feel are missing, please, send those along as well!

Closed Thread