HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Question for our NH friends

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Dooney
Love me some Carter!

vCash: 50
Question for our NH friends

Since the Manchester site is down, I don't know the game dates for April or the logistics for this.

A band that I want to see is playing below and I was curious how far it would be to make it a long weekend that was worth the trip to see the Monarchs too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JUST ADDED
Fri April 8 Allston, MA Harpers Ferry (21+)
156 Brighton Ave.
(617) 254-9743

Old
02-26-2005, 03:51 PM
hockeynutz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooney & Bourke
Since the Manchester site is down, I don't know the game dates for April or the logistics for this.

A band that I want to see is playing below and I was curious how far it would be to make it a long weekend that was worth the trip to see the Monarchs too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JUST ADDED
Fri April 8 Allston, MA Harpers Ferry (21+)
156 Brighton Ave.
(617) 254-9743

allston is just outside of boston, so it's about an hour south of manchester.
BUT, the monarchs are playing in Portland ME that night, and in Springfield MA on saturay the 9th. Springfield is about 90 minutes west of boston on the Mass Pike.

If you come into the area early, the Monarchs are playing at home on Friday, April 1, Saturday April 2, and Wednesday april 6.

Old
02-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Dooney
Love me some Carter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeynutz
allston is just outside of boston, so it's about an hour south of manchester.
BUT, the monarchs are playing in Portland ME that night, and in Springfield MA on saturay the 9th. Springfield is about 90 minutes west of boston on the Mass Pike.

If you come into the area early, the Monarchs are playing at home on Friday, April 1, Saturday April 2, and Wednesday april 6.
Early is out of the question due to work
I don't think I would have a problem flying alone to Boston if I could get a flight late afternoon on Thursday. I could come back Sunday Night, I'm just not certain that I feel comfortable doing this whole little adventure by myself. I'm going to give it some thought and reseach some hotels, airfares and such. Thanks for the information.

Old
02-27-2005, 02:24 AM
GoneFullHolmgren
def. hockey FAIL

Quote:
Early is out of the question due to work
I don't think I would have a problem flying alone to Boston if I could get a flight late afternoon on Thursday. I could come back Sunday Night, I'm just not certain that I feel comfortable doing this whole little adventure by myself. I'm going to give it some thought and reseach some hotels, airfares and such. Thanks for the information.
Anyway you can fly into Manchester? getting out of Logan can be very difficult. Dont know what the extra cost would be for you to fly into Manchester. getting to Boston from Manchester is easy. 293 S to 93 S will take you all the way to Boston.

Old
02-27-2005, 06:44 AM
Dooney
Love me some Carter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkeMustGoDotCom
Anyway you can fly into Manchester? getting out of Logan can be very difficult. Dont know what the extra cost would be for you to fly into Manchester. getting to Boston from Manchester is easy. 293 S to 93 S will take you all the way to Boston.
I did not consider that since the band is playing in Boston or Alston on Friday. This killing two birds with one stone two see two favorite things is proving difficult. I know for a non-stop to Boston, I already need to take all day Thursday off. Now I need to see if anyone else has those days off since I'm new there and I have jury duty the first of the following month.

Does anyone know the schedule for the Monarchs right after April 14th? I could have a "plan B"

Old
02-27-2005, 08:00 AM
ReggieMoto

Send a message via Yahoo to ReggieMoto
Quote:
Does anyone know the schedule for the Monarchs right after April 14th? I could have a "plan B"
That's the end of the season, and there are 3 games that weekend: Lowell (Fri - home), Bridgeport (Sat - Away), and Worcester (Sun - Away). Bridgeport is about a 3 hour ride from Manchester. Worcester is about an hour and a half, which is an OK ride.

Old
02-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Dooney
Love me some Carter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieMoto
That's the end of the season, and there are 3 games that weekend: Lowell (Fri - home), Bridgeport (Sat - Away), and Worcester (Sun - Away). Bridgeport is about a 3 hour ride from Manchester. Worcester is about an hour and a half, which is an OK ride.
So Boston on Thrusday might work and see the Monarchs on friday. A another band I would like to see and then maybe some R&R for a day or two. Humm, have to look at that option now too. I'm certain tickets to the game should not be a big issue for me. It's that darn work that might get in my way.

Thanks Reggiemoto!

Old
02-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Dooney
Love me some Carter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkeMustGoDotCom
I did not know this. I'll check into this too. Thanks!

Old
02-27-2005, 01:23 PM
GoneFullHolmgren
def. hockey FAIL

Quote:
I did not know this. I'll check into this too. Thanks!
yup np. Good luck.

Old
03-03-2005, 05:27 AM
Word

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...8&seasonid=555

This should help people that need a copy of the schedule. It also has links for stats roster and transactions.

Anyone know the reason for the Monarchs site being down. It must have major problems to be down this long or maybe its an upgrade.

Closed Thread