HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden

Help Wanted!!!

Old
05-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Landeskog

vCash: 500
Help Wanted!!!

I'm just wondering if anyone here can tell him how I can get involed in International hoceky. I've finished my sports management program over here in canada, as well as a GM/scouting program. I'm very interented in international hockey and would like to take my hockey career that way. I'm not ruling out working for a team that is league based but i'd rather work within the international ranks. i see alot of my fellow canadians working with countries in making them a better hockey nation and i'd like to do the same.

any help on this would be great. I looked into Hockey Canada and USA Hockey but i think i'd be better off going to lesser country and helping them develop their hockey program. plus there most likely isn't room for me to move up in canada ranks or usa ranks as it's mostly owned by NHLers and CHLers.

Landeskog is offline   Reply With Quote