HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Fog Devils back in business

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-04-2005, 04:08 PM
  #26
TML
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hamilton
Country: Estonia
Posts: 1,742
vCash: 500
Great. St. John's fans have been very loyal to our Baby Leafs over the years, they deserve a CHL team next year.

TML is offline  
Old
03-09-2005, 04:35 PM
  #27
Frankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,162
vCash: 500
around in 67 has resurfaced!

among the many comments he made about the fog devils being dead and buried, while i said talks were still ongoing and it was still alive.............

"maybe in your head, unfortunately its dead everywhere else."

"I know because I've read a newspaper from the mainland."

"well I'm sure the league president is, who was quoted in those know nothing newspapers. But once again frankie, if you say it, it must be true. You would know more than the Globe and the president."

yes i did know more than them!

more from around in 67.............

"Unless the president of the Q is lying, there are no talks going on for this year."

this one is classic!.....

"Why are they keeping it out of the media. What's the point of that. Why are they making the schedule based on St John's not being there?

I heard last night your boy flew to Florida; is he having the talks from there?
"

and this one laced with condescending sarcasm...........

"didn't you hear, they worked out a secret deal, they just haven't told the league yet. In fact, they are looking at letting them play in this year's playoffs. why wait until next year was dobbin's response."

so how do you explain all this, around in 67???? :lol

Frankie is offline  
Old
03-09-2005, 10:03 PM
  #28
leafaholix*
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ron Hainsey is King!
Country: Botswana
Posts: 22,934
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
around in 67 has resurfaced!

among the many comments he made about the fog devils being dead and buried, while i said talks were still ongoing and it was still alive.............

"maybe in your head, unfortunately its dead everywhere else."

"I know because I've read a newspaper from the mainland."

"well I'm sure the league president is, who was quoted in those know nothing newspapers. But once again frankie, if you say it, it must be true. You would know more than the Globe and the president."

yes i did know more than them!

more from around in 67.............

"Unless the president of the Q is lying, there are no talks going on for this year."

this one is classic!.....

"Why are they keeping it out of the media. What's the point of that. Why are they making the schedule based on St John's not being there?

I heard last night your boy flew to Florida; is he having the talks from there?
"

and this one laced with condescending sarcasm...........

"didn't you hear, they worked out a secret deal, they just haven't told the league yet. In fact, they are looking at letting them play in this year's playoffs. why wait until next year was dobbin's response."

so how do you explain all this, around in 67???? :lol
I don't think he gives whether St. John's has a QMJHL team.

Outside of the connection with the Baby Leafs, nobody here cares... except for you and the 2 or 3 other posters on HFBoards.com who are from Newfoundland.

leafaholix* is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 06:30 AM
  #29
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
I don't think he gives whether St. John's has a QMJHL team.

Outside of the connection with the Baby Leafs, nobody here cares... except for you and the 2 or 3 other posters on HFBoards.com who are from Newfoundland.
Hey I'm happy for the people of St. John's. We should be happy because they do deserve to have a team. All of course expect frankie. lots of class shown there buddy. I didn't really care for you before but you showed what a real ass you are.

But congrats to richardn and the other newfies on the board. Look forward to developing a good rivalry between the two new teams.

Patty Lee is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 08:12 AM
  #30
Frankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
I don't think he gives whether St. John's has a QMJHL team.

Outside of the connection with the Baby Leafs, nobody here cares... except for you and the 2 or 3 other posters on HFBoards.com who are from Newfoundland.


well you and many others sure have a lot to say about it considering you don't care.

Frankie is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 08:20 AM
  #31
Frankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Around in 67
Hey I'm happy for the people of St. John's. We should be happy because they do deserve to have a team. All of course expect frankie. lots of class shown there buddy. I didn't really care for you before but you showed what a real ass you are.

But congrats to richardn and the other newfies on the board. Look forward to developing a good rivalry between the two new teams.
after your condescending attitude towards me, basically saying i'm stupid and have no clue what's going on, you better believe i'm going to expose you for a fraud.

i was right, and you were dead wrong.

i'm always ridiculed and called unknowledgeable by the people who don't like what they hear from me. but i am clearly more knowledgeable than anyone else here. i prove it time and time again.

next up is messenger when jeremy williams fails to score 20 goals this season.

Frankie is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 10:11 AM
  #32
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
after your condescending attitude towards me, basically saying i'm stupid and have no clue what's going on, you better believe i'm going to expose you for a fraud.

i was right, and you were dead wrong.

i'm always ridiculed and called unknowledgeable by the people who don't like what they hear from me. but i am clearly more knowledgeable than anyone else here. i prove it time and time again.

next up is messenger when jeremy williams fails to score 20 goals this season.
yeah frankie, I was wrong. how does that make someone a fraud? try looking the big words up in the dictionary before you use them. all indications were it was dead. oh my god, if we listed all the times you were wrong the server would crash. Instead, lets list the times you were right; 1) the Fog Devils are going to play this year.

Quite a list. Be proud.

Patty Lee is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 10:33 AM
  #33
Frankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Around in 67
yeah frankie, I was wrong. how does that make someone a fraud? try looking the big words up in the dictionary before you use them. all indications were it was dead. oh my god, if we listed all the times you were wrong the server would crash. Instead, lets list the times you were right; 1) the Fog Devils are going to play this year.

Quite a list. Be proud.
pretending you knew a lot more then you actually knew. pretending to be knowledgable. a fraud.

your indications were wrong, your mainland media was wrong, you were wrong.

i'm hoping you and others will not be so quick with the sarcasm next time, and might realize that there's a chance you don't know what you're talking about.

i'll give you credit for at least responding to this schooling. others here choose to ignore proof of their lies.

Frankie is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 10:39 AM
  #34
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
pretending you knew a lot more then you actually knew. pretending to be knowledgable. a fraud.

your indications were wrong, your mainland media was wrong, you were wrong.

i'm hoping you and others will not be so quick with the sarcasm next time, and might realize that there's a chance you don't know what you're talking about.

i'll give you credit for at least responding to this schooling. others here choose to ignore proof of their lies.
I didn't pretend anything. I told you what I read in the newspaper. Maybe the newspaper is a fraud; all I did was quote it. And I also talked with some St. John's people who told me the same thing.

You keep hoping we won't be quick with the sarcasm, but the only way that's going to happen is if you stop being suck an ass.

Thanks for the "schooling". I'm really smarting from this lesson. Lets hope you don't crush Messenger this hard.

Patty Lee is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 10:50 AM
  #35
Frankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Around in 67
I didn't pretend anything. I told you what I read in the newspaper. Maybe the newspaper is a fraud; all I did was quote it. And I also talked with some St. John's people who told me the same thing.

You keep hoping we won't be quick with the sarcasm, but the only way that's going to happen is if you stop being suck an ass.

Thanks for the "schooling". I'm really smarting from this lesson. Lets hope you don't crush Messenger this hard.
you weren't quoting the newspaper, you were telling me how things were or how you thought they were. i had to ask you where you were getting your information.

you came with stuff like "maybe in your head, unfortunately its dead everywhere else.". asking me if i've ever heard of the globe and mail. geez, where do you get the nerve?

if nothing else, maybe you've learned not to trust everything you read in the newspaper.

i'm not an ass, i just tell things the way they are and say a lot of things that people don't want to hear.

Frankie is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 10:56 AM
  #36
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
you weren't quoting the newspaper, you were telling me how things were or how you thought they were. i had to ask you where you were getting your information.

you came with stuff like "maybe in your head, unfortunately its dead everywhere else.". asking me if i've ever heard of the globe and mail. geez, where do you get the nerve?

if nothing else, maybe you've learned not to trust everything you read in the newspaper.

i'm not an ass, i just tell things the way they are and say a lot of things that people don't want to hear.
not once did I claim to have an inside source. just telling you what I read.

you believe what you want. I'm done with you. Life is just to busy to waste on you.

Patty Lee is offline  
Old
03-10-2005, 11:02 AM
  #37
Frankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Around in 67
not once did I claim to have an inside source. just telling you what I read.

you believe what you want. I'm done with you. Life is just to busy to waste on you.
never once did you start by saying, "well frankie, the globe and mail says......"

you came as if you were the ultimate authority, ridiculing me for even suggesting you could be wrong.

if i was in your shoes, i'd be done too.

Frankie is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.