HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

a humbled man

Closed Thread

Old
09-29-2003, 09:23 AM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

vCash: 500
a humbled man

a few days ago, i thought it would be funny to exploit the drama that is the mike comrie situation, for those who were not subject to my mental abuse, what i did was put "ITS OFFICIAL, MIKE COMRIE IS A COYOTE!!!, in the subject head, then in the message i wrote "is what i would say if comrie turned into a coyote, or id say its official mike comrie is a monkey, if he turned into a monkey.

so anyways, eventhough i seen it as a harmless joke, i admit that it was stupid and that i should never had toyed with other die hard oil fans emotions. so i got what i deserved and was forced to go A WHOLE 3 DAYS WITHOUT POSTING!!! so now that i'm back im here to apoligize to those hearts i stopped with my thread and i come back a humbled man.

now that im back with a fresh understanding of the rules, i promise not to make stupid falsified rumours like that anymore.

omg, Wayne Gretzky and Jari Kurri just signed 3 yr deals with The Oilers!!!! ok, maybe not.

Old
09-29-2003, 09:25 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowzie
a few days ago, i thought it would be funny to exploit the drama that is the mike comrie situation, for those who were not subject to my mental abuse, what i did was put "ITS OFFICIAL, MIKE COMRIE IS A COYOTE!!!, in the subject head, then in the message i wrote "is what i would say if comrie turned into a coyote, or id say its official mike comrie is a monkey, if he turned into a monkey.

so anyways, eventhough i seen it as a harmless joke, i admit that it was stupid and that i should never had toyed with other die hard oil fans emotions. so i got what i deserved and was forced to go A WHOLE 3 DAYS WITHOUT POSTING!!! so now that i'm back im here to apoligize to those hearts i stopped with my thread and i come back a humbled man.

now that im back with a fresh understanding of the rules, i promise not to make stupid falsified rumours like that anymore.

omg, Wayne Gretzky and Jari Kurri just signed 3 yr deals with The Oilers!!!! ok, maybe not.
lol, welcome back

Old
09-29-2003, 09:44 AM
CREW99AW

Quote:

mowzie you an oil fan?

Old
09-29-2003, 09:44 AM
officeglen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
lol, welcome back
Quick, post that Satan signed for two years.

Old
09-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW
mowzie you an oil fan?
yes, i am a die hard. only 19 though, so i was a little too young to remember the good ol' days. but i've learned alot about the team since following them religiously since i was 7 or 8 yrs old.

Old
09-29-2003, 11:35 AM
leaflover
New hope

vCash: 4850
No biggie Mowzie.i actually had a little chuckle when i saw it but rules are rules.

Old
09-29-2003, 11:39 AM
Lanny MacDonald*

Welcome back out of the "bad dog box".

Old
09-29-2003, 11:45 AM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaflover
No biggie Mowzie.i actually had a little chuckle when i saw it but rules are rules.
I used to call overtime with Syd Smith on CHED radio when I was younger (13,14) before the screening process was so vigorous, I would get on the the airwaves no problem.

I would propose silly deals like Doug Weight and Jason Arnott (in his prime) to Winnipeg for Mo Mantha (remember Moe Mantha, lol)

another time I called after the Oilers got beat I think 8-2 to Calgary or something and we just played horrible in every facat of the game, not one positive note. and i called and said that overall i think the oilers had a solid game, and that they kept it close til the final whistle.

the funnest part of this was having Syd Smith try telling a crackly voiced 13 year old kid how stupid he was without sounding like a bad guy. i think in the Mo Mantha proposal, he told me that Mo Mantha is no longer in the league and that both Weight and Arnott are key cogs in the Oilers line up, i thought he said pogs and giggled, remember pogs, lol.

Old
09-29-2003, 04:50 PM
Quellet The Dogs Out

Quote:

Good, don't do something like that again.

At least you apologized, I like a man that can admit his wrong doings - way to go.

Old
09-29-2003, 04:53 PM
Teemu

have a nice stay in the sin bin?

Old
09-29-2003, 05:00 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Like I said in the Oilers section. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Rules are rules, and I agree with the punisment, otherwiset that'd become commen - but on a board where it seems that the only laughs come at other posters expense, I thought it was pretty funny. Hell after the fourty seconds of absolute rage subsided, I had a pretty good laugh!

Old
09-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Vlad The Impaler

Quote:
I used to call overtime with Syd Smith on CHED radio when I was younger (13,14) before the screening process was so vigorous, I would get on the the airwaves no problem.

I would propose silly deals like Doug Weight and Jason Arnott (in his prime) to Winnipeg for Mo Mantha (remember Moe Mantha, lol)

another time I called after the Oilers got beat I think 8-2 to Calgary or something and we just played horrible in every facat of the game, not one positive note. and i called and said that overall i think the oilers had a solid game, and that they kept it close til the final whistle.

the funnest part of this was having Syd Smith try telling a crackly voiced 13 year old kid how stupid he was without sounding like a bad guy. i think in the Mo Mantha proposal, he told me that Mo Mantha is no longer in the league and that both Weight and Arnott are key cogs in the Oilers line up, i thought he said pogs and giggled, remember pogs, lol.
Thank you for making it very clear that I should not lose my time with you and just put you on my ignore list.

Up you go!

If we're in luck and you continue your stupid ways, a perma-ban may get rid of you sooner than later. You're in the right direction by starting more useless threads like this one.

Old
09-29-2003, 05:53 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler
Thank you for making it very clear that I should not lose my time with you and just put you on my ignore list.

Up you go!

If we're in luck and you continue your stupid ways, a perma-ban may get rid of you sooner than later. You're in the right direction by starting more useless threads like this one.
I don't see how he deserves that. If one mistake gets you that mad, I'd hate to have to be involved with you in anything.

Old
09-29-2003, 06:05 PM
Yayo

Well, you admit that you did something stupid, so I guess you should be forgiven.

For now.

Old
09-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Vlad The Impaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
I don't see how he deserves that. If one mistake gets you that mad, I'd hate to have to be involved with you in anything.
One mistake?

Gets to HF, and in NO TIME gets a 3-day ban.

Once he is allowed to return, starts ANOTHER pointless thread to basically say he is sorry for having posted a pointless and stupid thread previously.

Also talks at length about his past as an attention-seeker in radio stations.

Overall, he did a great job at demonstrating he is a ****-stirrer.

It's not about what HE deserves. It's about what *I* deserve from now on.

I deserve to come here and not have to cope with juveniles like mowsomething. I'll tell you something else. If people here didn't get so many second chances, you might see a lot less of that crap.

There is an increase in totally pointless threads very recently. It's bad. Staal best on the planet, prospect hate, false trades, apologies, blah blah.

I don't come here to see that crap. I don't come here to see Mowwhatever break the rules. I don't come here to see Mowwhatever apologize for breaking the rules.

So, if you're satisfied with cutting people a break, good for you. I'm not anymore. So I am starting to use the ignore list and basically stop giving people a chance.

There are hundreds of civilized grown ups who come here and DON'T start on the wrong foot. Why should we expect less from someone in particular?

Old
09-30-2003, 06:21 AM
Ironchef Chris Wok*

Send a message via ICQ to Ironchef Chris Wok*
Oh good Somebody shut this thing down for me... Thanks.

Btw, I thought his Radio story was FUNNY... but keep it to the Oil board next time.

Closed Thread