HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Max Birbraer ?

Closed Thread

Old
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM
BORAT

vCash: 500
Max Birbraer ?

Any of u fellas have any news on how Max is fairing ? Played junior with him in Israel and I don't know how he's doing so far in North America

Old
03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
DevilFisch

Send a message via ICQ to DevilFisch Send a message via AIM to DevilFisch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisbenbengood
Any of u fellas have any news on how Max is fairing ? Played junior with him in Israel and I don't know how he's doing so far in North America
Well, he was traded to Florida, for starters. I think he's still playing for San Antonio?

EDIT: No, hockeydb.com is telling me that Birbraer is in the ECHL playing for San Diego. Though, it looks he's doing really well there. He's tied for the team lead in scoring with Sylvai Deschatelets, with 42 points.

Old
03-10-2005, 08:06 PM
MattNJD

Send a message via AIM to MattNJD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilFisch
Well, he was traded to Florida, for starters. I think he's still playing for San Antonio?

EDIT: No, hockeydb.com is telling me that Birbraer is in the ECHL playing for San Diego. Though, it looks he's doing really well there. He's tied for the team lead in scoring with Sylvai Deschatelets, with 42 points.
I'm pretty sure he was actually signed as a UFA by florida and not traded. One of those strange UFA things where he became unrestricted at a young age.

Old
03-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Dr Hook

Send a message via MSN to Dr Hook
He was signed by Florida as a FA, and I got to see him play last season when he was with Laredo in the CHL. He was one of the better players out there, definitely with the size and skill, but he didn't really tear it up either. I am not sure that Florida resigned him though. I *think* he was only on a 1 year deal.

Old
03-11-2005, 03:49 AM
Brodeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilFisch
Yeah, he's down here in San Diego with the Gulls. I've only seen a couple games, and he didn't particularly stick out either time. But I know the players were pulling for him to get invited to the ECHL All-Star game.

Closed Thread