HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MMA fans

Old
05-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Jwm1986

vCash: 500
MMA fans

Hello All,

Quick question....i was wondering if any of you MMA fans in the Montreal area attended the recent UFC event at the Bell Centre or any of the past ones, especially when GSP fought there....

I keep hearing how crazy the atmosphere for them there is and just wondering what your experience was and if it really was that crazy....

i have friends that live in the area and since it seems that the UFC is making Montreal an annual event, i was thinking about corresponding it with that next year....

Thanks,

Jwm1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Shadyone33

vCash: 500
I went to the first one in MTL. It was a great experience and one I will not forget. It was so loud...From the first preliminary fight at 7:00 or 7:30...can't remember when it started all the way to the end. Nothing but noise! For the GSP fight the fans cheered so loud that you couldn't hear the song that GSP came out to and they booed Serra so loud you couldn't hear what he came out to.

Shadyone33 is offline   Reply With Quote