HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lombardi "Not Optimistic" on Frolov

Old
05-31-2010, 12:20 PM
hauspaint
what? Kings WON?!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH63 View Post
That's fine.

They can have Fro because we'll eventually end up with Ryan.
Does he meet one of the following..
a. Shark
b. Philly
c. career threatening injury
d. injury prone
e. DL's pick
f. willing to take a discount when contract is up because it's DEAN's team

Last edited by hauspaint: 05-31-2010 at 01:29 PM.
hauspaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2010, 12:35 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauspaint View Post
Does he meet one of the following..
a. Shark
b. Philly
c. career threatening injury
d. injury prone
e. DL's pick
f. willing to take a discount when contract is up
G. RH has been watching too much General Hospital.

Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2010, 05:30 PM
Jwm1986

i have noticed that DL loves his injured players....i feel like the rich guy who shops at used clothes stores....

Jwm1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2010, 12:17 PM
tantrum4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Kovalchuk is not a King yet, correct. Most people would drive him from the airport and let him **** their wives.
I meant where did you come to the conclusion that he pouts like a baby. I have never seen that happen nor have I ever read a quote from a former teammate, coach or GM of Kovalchuk's that would indicate he is anything but a team player that works hard and really wants to win...

tantrum4* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2010, 12:23 PM
tantrum4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
Can you show me where I have said that I know anything as a fact or where I have ever made a statement indicating that I know anything to be a fact? I mean really, can you? I bet you can't even come close to it without also seeing where I have said something to the effect that it is an opinion.

I can show postings of mine where I have said "in my opinion" but to be entirely truthful, I believe that ALL posts are only EVER capable of being OPINIONS and so I take them for what they are worth, simply opinions.

That might be where you are getting hung up, this is a public hockey forum and NOT a forum for people who work for the Kings (though I would imagine that they are welcomed) or the NHL specifically.

The reason I point this out is to help you understand that nobody posting here is doing anything other than giving their opinion and sometimes they might feel strongly about it but rarely is anything posted over more than that.

Of course, this is just my own opinion and it is only in reference to this ridiculous weeing contest that we are having. So if a poster says "the kings lost in the first round" that actually is a fact.

If a poster says that the reason that we lost is due to a magical unicorn that only Quick could see is the reason that we lost out to Vancouver then that would be an opinion.

If a poster says "I know that it was all Jones' fault that we lost the series due to his coughing up the puck all the time" that again is an opinion. That poster just has a very pointed perspective as what they thought happened but it doesn't mean that they are trying to act like they know "exactly what DL was doing" or anything else.

It just means that it is their own opinion on what happened.

Your "argument" regarding your responses TOTALLY CONTRADICT WHAT YOU SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR POST and the sad thing is that you simply can't see it.

So that's all I have for ya tantrum, this is so truly off topic that if you want to continue, just send me a pm.

Otherwise I am just going to have think that you just like arguing with people and ignore your posts.

Oh, unless you want to bring up something on topic that is.

OK I agree to disagree. You obviously don't have a clue what I'm talking about since all of your examples are nothing even close to what I said pisses me off in the first place. Having an opinion on why we lost a game or series is one thing, but saying DL is an idiot for not trading player X or signing any good free agents is a whole different ballpark. Again, people don't know that he didn't try to trade the guy, they don't know if no one wanted him, they don't know if the return was horrible, they don't know that he didn't try to sign a certain player but the player turned us down (as we found out with Hossa)....they just, don't know. If you can't see the difference between my scenario and the ones you keep trying to use, there's nothing I can do to help you.

Old
06-01-2010, 12:38 PM
DeeMeck

The mid-July blues are setting in early this season. See what expectations and a little team success do

DeeMeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2010, 03:24 PM
The Black1963
Grit & Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
G. RH has been watching too much General Hospital.
I don't quite get that reference but how are Luke & Laura doing?

The Black1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2010, 10:40 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrum4 View Post
OK I agree to disagree. You obviously don't have a clue what I'm talking about since all of your examples are nothing even close to what I said pisses me off in the first place. Having an opinion on why we lost a game or series is one thing, but saying DL is an idiot for not trading player X or signing any good free agents is a whole different ballpark. Again, people don't know that he didn't try to trade the guy, they don't know if no one wanted him, they don't know if the return was horrible, they don't know that he didn't try to sign a certain player but the player turned us down (as we found out with Hossa)....they just, don't know. If you can't see the difference between my scenario and the ones you keep trying to use, there's nothing I can do to help you.
o.k. This is my last post on this garbage in the public forum, if you want to carry on do it via pm.

It isn't my fault that you have zero ability to comprehend a very obvious point and it is this, your original posting was one where you complained about how you hate people coming in and acting like know it all's or how they had inside information.

Since then you have simply just not been able to understand the simplest examples that have been made pointing out how you are being hypocritical by accusing someone of of acting that way. You see, by making these accusations you yourself are acting like a know it all.

You see, when you say that we don't know if dean tried to trade a player so we should shut up, YOU yourself are acting like you have some self appointed authority on the matter.

The other point that I have tried to make over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is that at EVERYTHING POSTED HERE IS MERELY AN OPINION AND ALL ARE EQUALLY VALID AND ALL ARE ONLY OPINIONS.

I am sorry that you appear to have some sort of complex that makes you feel upset when people post opinions on the subject of hockey and or the Kings that you have issue with. But, remember this part too, it isn't our fault.

It is a problem of your own creating.

If you disagree with what someone says, either counter their point using your own opinion as to why you disagree or simply ignore the posting.

Why this is so hard for you to understand is beyond my ability to reason out. YOU are the only person who seems unable to understand this and so, after my many attempts to try and point out your hypocrisy I am giving up.

I won't do this with you on the public forum any longer as it not only embarrasses you but after awhile it becomes an embarrassment for me too.

Either deal with your obvious comprehension problems or if you absolutely have to you can pm me and I will give it another go privately. Though I really can't think of any other examples for you I am willing to try. Maybe you can find a teacher or a parent or somebody you know who you think might be able to explain this matter to you in a way that you can understand, that might be a better route for you to follow, as to me I am out.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Flour Child
Unleavened User

vCash: 460
tantrum4 and Tonellisghost: You guys aren't even talking about hockey anymore.
How about this, I'm wrong.

Flour Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Butch 19
King me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
If only they could use their keystrokes for world peace...

Butch 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:37 PM
hauspaint
what? Kings WON?!

I noticed that almost all the lengthy thread, there're always few posters go at it and it usually turns into an argument not about the thread.. it is quite fun.

back to topic.. I wouldn't mind if DL has definite plan to cover Fro's production and his defensive play.. And I don't mean some X prospect will fill the spot..

Old
06-02-2010, 12:38 PM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
How about this, I'm wrong.
In the true spirit of the debate, lets settle on this:

I'm RIGHT and YOU'RE WRONG!

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Flour Child
Unleavened User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauspaint View Post

back to topic.. I wouldn't mind if DL has definite plan to cover Fro's production and his defensive play.. And I don't mean some X prospect will fill the spot..
Marty St Louis! He's on a 1 year deal. We have the 5.250 cap space and some expendable prospects and picks.....Do it Deano!

Old
06-02-2010, 12:46 PM
hauspaint
what? Kings WON?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEHARD the King fan View Post

this reminds me of my bosses.. they are husband and wife and they argue all the time at the meeting about completely two different topic. One would be talking about this years sales while the other is talking about last years..

Old
06-02-2010, 12:56 PM
tantrum4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
o.k. This is my last post on this garbage in the public forum, if you want to carry on do it via pm.

It isn't my fault that you have zero ability to comprehend a very obvious point and it is this, your original posting was one where you complained about how you hate people coming in and acting like know it all's or how they had inside information.

Since then you have simply just not been able to understand the simplest examples that have been made pointing out how you are being hypocritical by accusing someone of of acting that way. You see, by making these accusations you yourself are acting like a know it all.

You see, when you say that we don't know if dean tried to trade a player so we should shut up, YOU yourself are acting like you have some self appointed authority on the matter.

The other point that I have tried to make over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is that at EVERYTHING POSTED HERE IS MERELY AN OPINION AND ALL ARE EQUALLY VALID AND ALL ARE ONLY OPINIONS.

I am sorry that you appear to have some sort of complex that makes you feel upset when people post opinions on the subject of hockey and or the Kings that you have issue with. But, remember this part too, it isn't our fault.

It is a problem of your own creating.

If you disagree with what someone says, either counter their point using your own opinion as to why you disagree or simply ignore the posting.

Why this is so hard for you to understand is beyond my ability to reason out. YOU are the only person who seems unable to understand this and so, after my many attempts to try and point out your hypocrisy I am giving up.

I won't do this with you on the public forum any longer as it not only embarrasses you but after awhile it becomes an embarrassment for me too.

Either deal with your obvious comprehension problems or if you absolutely have to you can pm me and I will give it another go privately. Though I really can't think of any other examples for you I am willing to try. Maybe you can find a teacher or a parent or somebody you know who you think might be able to explain this matter to you in a way that you can understand, that might be a better route for you to follow, as to me I am out.
Blah, blah, blah. No clue....

Old
06-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Flour Child
Unleavened User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEHARD the King fan View Post

So wait. Are you right and I wrong?

Can I be left? I think it would be cool to be left handed for a few minutes.

Old
06-02-2010, 01:06 PM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwm1986 View Post
i have noticed that DL loves his injured players....i feel like the rich guy who shops at used clothes stores....
Yeah, that Handzus guy sucks.

KINGS17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 02:15 PM
4ndr3y*

Send a message via MSN to 4ndr3y*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Yeah, that Handzus guy sucks.
Cloutier, Nagy, McCauley, Preissing ?

And Smyth, Williams, Stoll are also not know to finish regular seasons with 82 games played.

Just sayin'

Last edited by 4ndr3y*: 06-02-2010 at 02:26 PM.
4ndr3y* is offline   Reply With Quote