HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Marek Zagrapan

Old
05-28-2010, 01:56 AM
Oroku Saki*
Pete Hearts Volch

vCash: 500
Marek Zagrapan

Anyone know what ever happened with this kid? I know he left Buffalo because they wouldn't let him jump into the NHL. However, is he still playing and if so what kind of numbers is he putting up?

Oroku Saki* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2010, 02:20 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

http://www.khl.ru/players/16116/

he left Severstal after season

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2010, 08:46 AM
smitty10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
http://www.khl.ru/players/16116/

he left Severstal after season
Does this mean he's coming back to NA? It wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo invited him to training camp since he was a first round pick.

smitty10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Rhino Reilly
Gettn Wiggy wit it

Send a message via Skype™ to Rhino Reilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty10 View Post
Does this mean he's coming back to NA? It wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo invited him to training camp since he was a first round pick.
From what i read i doubt he goes back while Ruff is their.

Rhino Reilly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 04:49 AM
alko

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty10 View Post
for 90 % he will stay in Europe. its a question if in KHL, or in Sweden, Finland etc.... but NA is for him lost. AHL is for him not the best solution... there are many good playoers in Europe, that are free and i think Slovaks and Czechs are waiting for Hradec Kralove. This club may be the new one next season in KHL...

alko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 01:14 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by alko View Post
for 90 % he will stay in Europe. its a question if in KHL, or in Sweden, Finland etc.... but NA is for him lost. AHL is for him not the best solution... there are many good playoers in Europe, that are free and i think Slovaks and Czechs are waiting for Hradec Kralove. This club may be the new one next season in KHL...
not in 2010-2011 I doubt

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 03:25 PM
slovakiasnextone

Quote:
Originally Posted by alko View Post
Actually Slovak daily SME said that he travelled to Buffalo before the IHWC, didn´t say whether it was hockey related though.

Anyway, during the WHC he was still looking for a new job and said that while the KHL was a possibility as well, he doesn´t exclude returining overseas either. I think he´ll end up in Sweden/Finland and if not there, in CZE though.

No way Hradec Králové is in the KHL anytime soon, definitely not 2010-2011, I believe all teams were already decided.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 05:02 PM
cska78

Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
Actually Slovak daily SME said that he travelled to Buffalo before the IHWC, didn´t say whether it was hockey related though.

Anyway, during the WHC he was still looking for a new job and said that while the KHL was a possibility as well, he doesn´t exclude returining overseas either. I think he´ll end up in Sweden/Finland and if not there, in CZE though.

No way Hradec Králové is in the KHL anytime soon, definitely not 2010-2011, I believe all teams were already decided.
I just stumbled on an article, where it's rumored that unless Avtomobilist can pay off it's debts Hradec will take their place..probably just a silly rumor though, and it seems like Avto has found the money after all...so maybe next year?

Old
06-03-2010, 05:29 PM
zorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
I just stumbled on an article, where it's rumored that unless Avtomobilist can pay off it's debts Hradec will take their place..probably just a silly rumor though, and it seems like Avto has found the money after all...so maybe next year?
Hopefully next year

zorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 08:48 PM
SuperNintendoChalmrs

I doubt Zagrapan is on Buffalo's radar anymore.

SuperNintendoChalmrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 09:41 PM
JeffYear92*

what a waste of a 1st rounder

JeffYear92* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 09:43 PM
cska78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorz View Post
Hopefully next year
well I dunno, what does a first league Czech club do for the league's marketing? Karlovy Vary would have been much more appetizing.

Old
06-04-2010, 09:10 AM
slovakiasnextone

Quote:
Quote:
well I dunno, what does a first league Czech club do for the league's marketing? Karlovy Vary would have been much more appetizing.

Well, I think it should be decided until the end of June whether the financial situations of the clubs is good enough for the KHL. However even if one isn´t I doubt Hradec would be ready for the KHL, it´s a pretty huge step from Czech 1.liga to the KHL and all.

Well, is a newly founded Ukrainian club better than a club from such a hockey country as the Czech republic?

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
cska78

Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
Well, I think it should be decided until the end of June whether the financial situations of the clubs is good enough for the KHL. However even if one isn´t I doubt Hradec would be ready for the KHL, it´s a pretty huge step from Czech 1.liga to the KHL and all.

Well, is a newly founded Ukrainian club better than a club from such a hockey country as the Czech republic?
I see where you heading - Buvivelnik is from Kiev, huge city, with many potential fans, some who haven't forgotten Sokol in USSR/RSL league. A team from a great hockey nation, but from practically a village on the other hand...