HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

My TJ Oshie autographed Game Worn Jersey

Old
06-03-2010, 11:09 PM
oshie74

vCash: 500
My TJ Oshie autographed Game Worn Jersey

I have been reading these boards for about 2 years now, and just now wanted to start posting here.

Just thought I would let you all know that I recently got a TJ Oshie Game Worn Jersey on April 3. During the game against the stars, there was a text to win an autographed Blues jersey. So I was like what the hell, I'll try it. Anyway someone called me during the 2nd period and said I won a Blues autographed jersey! And not only that, I was able to see all the players come off the ice and into their dressing room. The person said to come down to section 108 5 minutes before the game ends. So my dad and I went down there and a man walked us down to the locker room area. Saw the media room and the weight room. We then waited until the game was over and all the players walked back to the dressing room and I got to see all of them right after the game! So then I find out the jersey I am getting is TJ Oshie's! He came back (and it took forever because he was first star and everyone on Earth had to interview him) looked at me, took off his jersey, signed it, and said "Here you go, big guy". SOO awesome.

I was going to post this the night after it happened, but I had no life studying for my state boards. Enough of me talking and I'll show you the pictures!

For some reason, I tried to post pictures of the actual jersey, but wasn't able to....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg‎ (154.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg photo2.jpg‎ (114.1 KB, 36 views)

oshie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2010, 11:27 PM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 714
Great story. Congratulations!

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Cheli

vCash: 500
Awesome, congrats

I love how he called you "big guy" when you appear to be his height without skates at most.

Cheli is offline   Reply With Quote