HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ladd and Boynton performance returning for game 4

Old
06-05-2010, 01:46 AM
Selke

vCash: 500
Ladd and Boynton performance returning for game 4

Rough night of work led to me missing the game. Fortunately (or unfortunately), I did manage to catch about the first eight minutes of period three. Noticed Ladd and Boynton were back in the lineup (for presumably Adam Burish and Jordan Hendry?). Did they bring anything? Did they make any significant contributions and how was their positioning and physical play?

I did see the fourth goal (by Philadelphia) and it did look like Boynton was defending decently and wasn't too far our of position or on the side of our net blocking our goalie (Hendry).

So how would you grade their performances and do you think they should stay in the lineup for game five?

Selke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

I would stay with them in the Lineup...

Boynton should be the better fit, because of his expierence. Ladd has to stay in the LineUp for sure

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 09:39 PM
PanniniClaus

They needed to get Ladd in to get the rust off. I am sure they will be expecting more from him in game 5.

I have never been a fan of Boynton but for what they are asking him to do (8-10 minutes) I do not see a big drop from Hendry.

If Phili can get by with Krajicek and Bartulis, Chicago can manage with Sopel and Boynton.

PanniniClaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Snowhawk

Personally I thought Boynton wasn't aggressive enough on the winning goal. All he did was back in and allow Leino to take a shot. It ended up being a huge break for the Flyers; bouncing in off Versteeg, but if Boynton had stepped up at the top of the circle and forced Leino to make a play, that goal never happens. Stop being so passive, force the issue and don't allow the Flyers to set up in the offensive zone!

Snowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote