HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Something scary just happened

Old
06-06-2010, 02:16 AM
The Gourmet
Potage Le Magnifique

vCash: 500
Something scary just happened

I was playing this game called everybodyedits, it's a site where people can make maps and run around these maps etc. I don't think that matters too much since the game required no download.

Anyway, I was just playing it when all my windows froze. I could still move my mouse and open the start menu so I put my laptop to sleep and turned it back on.

When I turned it back on my windows were still frozen, but I could open a new browser. So I opened a Mozilla window and some scary **** happened.

My homepage is google, and the second it opened "asd montreal" typed itself into the search bar and was googled. Nothing happened after that.

WHAT THE ****.

I'm running a virus scan right now to see if somethings wrong. As for ASD Montreal, it's a clinic in Montreal.

The Gourmet is offline   Reply With Quote