HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Notices

SCF Game 4 | 6-4-2010 | 7:00 Vs./CBC/RDS | Chicago Blackhawks @ Philadelphia Flyers

Old
06-05-2010, 11:39 AM
sedag

vCash: 500
The Hawks clearly need more from their first line so I suggest putting Hossa with T&K to help battle Pronger. Fight his strength with the best skill guys, let them psycho cycle the puck then buzz the tower. Put Buff with Sharp and Versteeg who would fire shots shots from the wings which could result in the rebounds he loves to bury. It's not a stretch to say that Buff's job on the second line would be easier without Pronger cross-checking his shoulder blades all game long.

What's wrong with this?

sedag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Araxen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedag View Post
The Hawks clearly need more from their first line so I suggest putting Hossa with T&K to help battle Pronger. Fight his strength with the best skill guys, let them psycho cycle the puck then buzz the tower. Put Buff with Sharp and Versteeg who would fire shots shots from the wings which could result in the rebounds he loves to bury. It's not a stretch to say that Buff's job on the second line would be easier without Pronger cross-checking his shoulder blades all game long.

What's wrong with this?
I've been hoping Hossa would get put on the first line too with T&K and make Pronger move around instead just standing in front of the Net with Buff. I think the second line would benefit more with Buff right now than the first line.

Araxen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 02:49 PM
stonecold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossovert View Post
That looked like a clean hit.............but wouldn't you have been SCREAMING for a 5 minute major if that had been Mike Richards hitting a Blackhawk?

stonecold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
That looked like a clean hit.............but wouldn't you have been SCREAMING for a 5 minute major if that had been Mike Richards hitting a Blackhawk?
nope... Pronger did a Hit that looked a little like that on Toews.

It's different when all see that Richards slashes on Sharp but Sharp get's the 2 min (yes, Sharp also slashed but that wouldn't have happend when the Refs would have given Richards the 2 min)

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 02:56 PM
stonecold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianhossa81rw View Post
everyone can thank Hjalmarson(sp) for tonights loss. Take away his 2 Horrid giveaways and the game was a win for the hawks. Plus it figures the flyers would get lucky with a shot off a dmens ass up in the air behind niemi off the pipe and in......give me a break.
The one that got stuck in Timmonen's equipment and carried into the net didn't equal up the lucky goals?

Old
06-05-2010, 02:59 PM
BlackHawkeye*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
The one that got stuck in Timmonen's equipment and carried into the net didn't equal up the lucky goals?
If people here cared about your opinion, they would read the Flyers board. I suggest you go there.

BlackHawkeye* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 03:00 PM
stonecold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHawkeye View Post
If people here cared about your opinion, they would read the Flyers board. I suggest you go there.
So that's a yes?

Old
06-05-2010, 03:02 PM
spudnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
I just want the officials to call it even

Kopecky call was BS
Sharp call was BS

If your going to call that stuff on Hawks call it on FLyers also
Both calls for the 5 on 3 were weak as they get calls. hartnell for unsportsmanlike was a crap call and Coburn barley touched Kane to put the Flyers down 2 men. Looked more like the refs trying to make it a closer game then it should have been. I actually love the way this series is being called. Refs are letting both teams play. It looks bad for the Hawks because the Flyers are the more physical team aside from Bufhen%&^578dnlyn and have aside from a period or 2 have dictated the play for the majority of the series up to this point.

spudnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudnick View Post
Both calls for the 5 on 3 were weak as they get calls. hartnell for unsportsmanlike was a crap call and Coburn barley touched Kane to put the Flyers down 2 men. Looked more like the refs trying to make it a closer game then it should have been. I actually love the way this series is being called. Refs are letting both teams play. It looks bad for the Hawks because the Flyers are the more physical team aside from Bufhen%&^578dnlyn and have aside from a period or 2 have dictated the play for the majority of the series up to this point.
so... Hartnell's call was doubtful, I agree. But at this point of the game, they give this 2 min that it looks like the penalty minutes are equal.
There is no doubt about the Coburn call. His hand was to long on Kanes shoulder. That was his fault.
And the problem is... they don't let the teams play. That's the problem. Nobody crys about the physical side of the game, but Sticks to the Body or tripps are penaltys, that have to be called.

Boynton got his call for Slashing and this was ok, as was Hartnells.

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2010, 07:05 PM
kempie

Please get this done. Flyers can s*** my b***s. And not just cuz they beat us. I truly hate them.

kempie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2010, 09:56 PM
RichNash61

Nice job boys-one more and you drink from Lord Stanley!

RichNash61 is offline   Reply With Quote