HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

Need Help Identifying Autographs (2008-09 Team)

Old
06-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Carolinafan

vCash: 500
Need Help Identifying Autographs (2008-09 Team)

Hey Yall -

I have a picture from 2008-2009 signed by the whole team (I assume). Unfortunately, I cant identify each specific one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So far, I have identified these autographs:
  • Gleason
  • Ward
  • Corvo
  • LaRose
  • Staal
  • Brookbank
  • Whitney
  • Ruutu
  • Bayda
  • Sutter
  • Brind'Amour
  • Samsonov

Thanks for any help!

Carolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2010, 01:21 PM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
RIP Kev

vCash: 445
The top central one looks like Matt Cullen to me but I'm really not sure. The one from the 3rd row on the left just below the photo looks like it might be Kaberle.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 09:40 AM
ONO94

vCash: 500
Ok--more edits:

The top is definitely Matt Cullen. Above Larose is Nic Wallin, and I believe its assistant coach Kevin McCarthy and it is Patrick Eaves next to Wallin and Larose, respectively. And I'm not positive--but it might be Michael Leighton in the extreme bottom right corner. The one to the left of the potential Leighton IS--Justin Williams,for some reason I saw 33 and not 11. The auto to the left of the center eye, should be Helminen. The auto between Whitney and Samsonov--I believe is Sidenberg--he was number 4 that year.

I was at the same event as this--Skate with the Canes--and Cullen, Sutter, Leighton and McCarthy were sitting at the same table signing (not I don't remember off the top of my head--I got the same poster signed by a friend who is a big Cullen fan.) And I know Brind'amour was signing at the same place as Babchuk. If I can find more of the stuff I had signed for my son, I will try to confirm more of the names.

Last edited by ONO94: 06-07-2010 at 02:15 PM.
ONO94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 07:46 PM
CptKirk
[insert joke here]

vCash: 501
Extreme bottom right matches the Leighton autograph on my jersey, so you got that one.

CptKirk is offline   Reply With Quote