HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Terrific Trio: Kopitar, Doughty, and Johnson

Old
06-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Cruel11

vCash: 500
Terrific Trio: Kopitar, Doughty, and Johnson

This video was finished 3 weeks ago, but I was having problem with the audio. So I finally fixed the audio. There are minor errors in the vid but I'm completely done with this video. Is the title of the vid okay? lol, I didn't know what to name it. Hope you guys like it.
(Btw Youtube cut the end off by like 2 seconds)

Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 06:06 PM
FrozenKing18
Top Drawer!

Nice!

FrozenKing18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Shellz

Awesome! GOOO KINGS GOO!

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Very nice!

You should have made it a Quintessential Quad with Simmonds.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

Exactly what great teams win with...excellent defenseman and centers.

If Bernier adds the goaltending element and Schenn can be the elite #2 pivot this team will be dominant for a long time.

Nice video

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Shellz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Exactly what great teams win with...excellent defenseman and centers.

If Bernier adds the goaltending element and Schenn can be the elite #2 pivot this team will be dominant for a long time.

Nice video
Or you know that other kid Quick

Old
06-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me

Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
The ending gave me chills . . . great video

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
Nah, he had his chance....

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT

sick ending

Muzzinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
wicker

Love it!

Ugh, I can't wait until the draft gets closer, so we can get going on Kings hockey again.

wicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Loved it, you guys are keeping spirits high this offseason keep it up.

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
LaLaLand

Quote:
... I know from reading you're previous posts that you are Quicks biggest fan . However you are a Kings fan and being so, you must realize that Bernier is already a better all around goalie, will be taking the number one job next year and ultimately make us a better team. I don't understand your passion for the guy who was on jones level from the last fourteen games of the season and the playoffs.

LaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Shellz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoalMan11 View Post
... I know from reading you're previous posts that you are Quicks biggest fan . However you are a Kings fan and being so, you must realize that Bernier is already a better all around goalie, will be taking the number one job next year and ultimately make us a better team. I don't understand your passion for the guy who was on jones level from the last fourteen games of the season and the playoffs.
BOTH goaltenders will be playing next season. Bernier hasn't won anything and will have to prove himself just like Quick did. Quick just gained a lot of expierence from this season and the playoffs. You really shouldn't be writing him off like you are.

He did help his team to the playoffs ya know and it's not like Vancouver is some 8th seed. You really should take a look at that roster. The forwards couldn't score when they needed to also. I'm still proud of the team and what they did accomplish, too bad you can't be.

It's funny because you are writing Quick off and you think I'm doing the same to Bernier which is not the case at all. I wish good luck to BOTH players.

Old
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
LaLaLand

Quote:
BOTH goaltenders will be playing next season. Bernier hasn't won anything and will have to prove himself just like Quick did. Quick just gained a lot of expierence from this season and the playoffs. You really shouldn't be writing him off like you are.

He did help his team to the playoffs ya know and it's not like Vancouver is some 8th seed. You really should take a look at that roster. The forwards couldn't score when they needed to also. I'm still proud of the team and what they did accomplish, too bad you can't be.

It's funny because you are writing Quick off and you think I'm doing the same to Bernier which is not the case at all. I wish good luck to BOTH players.
I am not writing Quick off all together. I just find it hard/impossible to digest that he will be our number 1, 50 games into next season.

Bernier won the best goalie in the AHL award got his haggard team to the conference finals and went undefeated during his stint in the show. Quick did nothing but struggle down the stretch what makes you think he will change?

Old
06-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Shellz

Quote:
I am not writing Quick off all together. I just find it hard/impossible to digest that he will be our number 1, 50 games into next season.

Bernier won the best goalie in the AHL award got his haggard team to the conference finals and went undefeated during his stint in the show. Quick did nothing but struggle down the stretch what makes you think he will change?
What makes you think he won't?

You act like Quick won't grow. From what he did this season, he most defiantly will, in my opinion. I don't see what the problem is in having faith in both goaltenders. No reason you should want one to do better than the other. They are both Kings and that's what it's about.

Bernier did a really good job in the AHL. It's good to see that. But, he's going to have to prove a lot more to me once I say that he is a number one.

Old
06-07-2010, 10:58 PM
LaLaLand

Quote:
What makes you think he won't?

You act like Quick won't grow. From what he did this season, he most defiantly will, in my opinion. I don't see what the problem is in having faith in both goaltenders. No reason you should want one to do better than the other. They are both Kings and that's what it's about.

Bernier did a really good job in the AHL. It's good to see that. But, he's going to have to prove a lot more to me once I say that he is a number one.
Fair enough

I want to believe that both are going to be number one keepers in this league. I just don't know how plausible that is.

Old
06-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Shellz

Quote:
Fair enough

I want to believe that both are going to be number one keepers in this league. I just don't know how plausible that is.
I'm glad we can agree on that.

Old
06-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

Quote:
Fair enough

Quick will be a number one in the NHL for a long time...he is young, he was pretty good last season and has some room for improvement. But there is no way he is going to be the #1 long term for the Kings. Bernier has a much much higher upside, better skills and appears to be a big game goalie.

Quick will move on, either late next season, or next summer, hopefully we get a decent return and he finds success somewhere else, Jonathan Quick seems like a very nice guy and a decent goalie, but he just isn't as good as Bernier, who will be our man once this team starts to seriously contend.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2010, 06:29 AM
LaLaLand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Quick will be a number one in the NHL for a long time...he is young, he was pretty good last season and has some room for improvement. But there is no way he is going to be the #1 long term for the Kings. Bernier has a much much higher upside, better skills and appears to be a big game goalie.

Quick will move on, either late next season, or next summer, hopefully we get a decent return and he finds success somewhere else, Jonathan Quick seems like a very nice guy and a decent goalie, but he just isn't as good as Bernier, who will be our man once this team starts to seriously contend.

I doubt he moves on as early as next season or even next summer. Dean is not going to throw Bernier to the sharks, Quick will play out his contract as a King.. imo

I do agree with you in that Bernier has a higher ceiling talent wise and will be something this organization values as highly as Doughty and Anze.

Back onto topic tho...

I think you're video is pretty dope Cruel keep it up mate!

Old
06-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Firenze
Robynho

Amazing!

Firenze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2010, 10:03 PM
MxH0CKEY

Beautiful video you got there... I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!

MxH0CKEY is offline   Reply With Quote