HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Where does Turris play in 2010-2011?

Old
06-08-2010, 08:52 PM
RemoAZ
Stugots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naych_PHX View Post
*ahem* Korpikoski

Prucha is under contract for next year as well.
I think we should try to move Prucha. I know he's under contract. I just don't think he's that good. Definitely an upgradeable part. Virbata is a shooting machine. He needs someone that will get in front of the net. Doan would be perfect there and he's be another guy that could be physical with Hanzel.

Korpo is another expendable part imo.

RemoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2010, 08:56 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoAZ View Post
I think we should try to move Prucha. I know he's under contract. I just don't think he's that good. Definitely an upgradeable part. Virbata is a shooting machine. He needs someone that will get in front of the net. Doan would be perfect there and he's be another guy that could be physical with Hanzel.

I don't think it's out of the question that Prucha has another decently productive season, or two, in him. He spent a lot of last season just snake bitten. He created a lot of chances that didn't pan out. Some definite hard luck, there, in my opinion. He's another guy that's willing to go hard to the net. Also, Tippett is a big fan. I remember something about Tippett grading the forwards each game, on every aspect other than the offense the produced(or something to that effect) and Prucha trailed only Doan on many nights. Does anyone remember the specifics on that story?

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

I can't say the idea of Korpikoski being expendable and Dan Winnik not, jives with me at all. No, sir.

Naych_PHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Slavko*

Send a message via Skype™ to Slavko*
Many says for Prucha trade... for what? PHX won all games when Prucha scored last season. Prucha scores - Phoenix win! This is a secret of success!
Vrbata and Hanzal (or other teammates) must play much more on Prucha next season!

Last edited by Slavko*: 06-09-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Slavko* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Rabbit
Captain Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavko View Post
Many says for Prucha trade... for what? PHX win all games when Prucha scored last season. Prucha scores - Phoenix win! This is a secret of success!
Vrbata and Hanzal (or other teammates) must play much more on Prucha next season!
...I just want to hear you talk

Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Slavko*

Send a message via Skype™ to Slavko*
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbit3119 View Post
...I just want to hear you talk
Why?

Slavko* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2010, 08:25 AM
wpgyotes
Bye Bryz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoAZ View Post

Prucha was one of our better performers in the playoffs. He outperformed a lot of guys higher on the so-called depth chart, and shows a ton of heart for a guy his size. I think he has a place on this team, though not in a scoring role. Third line, second PP unit type.

wpgyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2010, 10:10 AM
FutureGM97

Send a message via AIM to FutureGM97
I think keeping Prucha is a must. The kid plays with everything he has every time he is on the ice. Yes he gets hit alot and knocked down because of his size but if this team had some more top 6 talent, he would be the perfect third line players chipping in offense here and there and going to the front of the net. Maybe as he gets older Prucha will deteriorate but for now I would keep him.

FutureGM97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2010, 02:06 PM
PHX FireBirds18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgyotes View Post
Prucha was one of our better performers in the playoffs. He outperformed a lot of guys higher on the so-called depth chart, and shows a ton of heart for a guy his size. I think he has a place on this team, though not in a scoring role. Third line, second PP unit type.
I agree with this. Prucha got his bell rung on many occasions this year. It seemed to slow him down as the season wore on, but he really picked it up huge in the playoffs. He has a cheap contract, on a team with a limited budget. He stays for now.

PHX FireBirds18 is offline   Reply With Quote