HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

NHL 11 to include CHL teams?

Old
06-09-2010, 10:06 AM
lyrrad

vCash: 500
Just reading around and it seems this whole CHL thing is a much bigger deal to people than I thought it would be. Did most of you honestly play BAP offline for more than a season without getting completely bored? I found BAP online, the OTP and club games much more enjoyable. Maybe I'm missing something? As far as I'm concerned the offline modes are completely useless.

lyrrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2010, 06:04 PM
RStar*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrrad View Post
Just reading around and it seems this whole CHL thing is a much bigger deal to people than I thought it would be. Did most of you honestly play BAP offline for more than a season without getting completely bored? I found BAP online, the OTP and club games much more enjoyable. Maybe I'm missing something? As far as I'm concerned the offline modes are completely useless.
Lets say you do only play the BAP for 1 season. Figuring you play in some post season games that's at least 50 hours of gameplay.

And for the record I love Be a Player offline.

Left D for the Oilers. I get them the cup every year.

RStar* is offline   Reply With Quote