HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Souray's diss pushes Salo to retirement...

Closed Thread

Old
03-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Darz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
Sheldon Souray had no hand in Salo's retirement.
Sheldon Souray is responsible for everything that happen in the world at all times. The sooner you realize it, the better your life will become.

BTW....Sheldon Souray is the sole reason the Leafs haven't made a Stanley Cup final in 38 years.

03-18-2005, 09:15 AM
AH

Why are you guys getting on Carl O'Steen's case? According to him, he knows more about hockey and what happens in the hockey world than 99% of the Habs fans that post here.

As well, I thought he commands undisputable respect around here amongst Habs fans for his knowledge and objective view of things, at least that's what he has re-iterated numerous times.

Maybe Sheldon Souray did have nothing to do with Salo's retirement?

Old
03-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Form and Substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH
Why are you guys getting on Carl O'Steen's case? According to him, he knows more about hockey and what happens in the hockey world than 99% of the Habs fans that post here.

As well, I thought he commands undisputable respect around here amongst Habs fans for his knowledge and objective view of things, at least that's what he has re-iterated numerous times.

Maybe Sheldon Souray did have nothing to do with Salo's retirement?

Though he's not a Leafs homer, he's far from having clear-eyed and objective views. He usually just comes here just to put our prospects down and to showboat his avatar. You really call that neutral? By all means, it isn't.

And Salo was pretty good in the late nineties, I used to call him salaud all the time.

Old
03-18-2005, 10:45 AM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
Sheldon Souray is responsible for everything that happen in the world at all times. The sooner you realize it, the better your life will become.

BTW....Sheldon Souray is the sole reason the Leafs haven't made a Stanley Cup final in 38 years.
:lol

Old
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
mclusky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
Sheldon Souray had no hand in Salo's retirement.
This guy has gotta be like 10 years old with an alcoholic Leaf ingraining father.

Old
03-18-2005, 12:04 PM
BORAT

Sheldon Souray has proved this year in Sweden that he's no one season Fizz I think we can all agree on that, one comment that comes out often in Farjestad when describing Souray is : Unbeleivable player, unbelievable leader, unbelievably tough.
Zdeno Chara has said that he's one of the best defenseman he has ever played with. Last Game before Dumping Modo he had 3 points.

He has also been making Headlines all over Farjestad for fights, hits, goals, and statements.

Old
03-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Vic Rattlehead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great One
Hey Thornton I got some words for ya

''the 2003-2004 PLAYOFSSS'''

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.Theodore had more points then Big Joe in the (2003-2004 playoffs).

Carl O'...DUH!!! We were kidding.

Won't work. Thornton learned something (Finally), from the World cup about being a leader. Hopefully, that can translate to success in the playoffs.

EDIT---While others are talking of Sourays success in Europe, you will be glad to know that Thornton is leading Davos in the playoffs in Switzerland, leading the team with 12 points in 7 games (good for second overall in the playoffs, while Nash is nowhere to be seen at the top.) . Please, because of that fact, don't make any Thornton and playoff jokes. My post is nothing about trolling, and I only ask for the same respect that I just gave. Thank you.

Last edited by Vic Rattlehead*: 03-18-2005 at 01:02 PM.
Old
03-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19bruins19
Won't work. Thornton learned something (Finally), from the World cup about being a leader. Hopefully, that can translate to success in the playoffs.

EDIT---While others are talking of Sourays success in Europe, you will be glad to know that Thornton is leading Davos in the playoffs in Switzerland, leading the team with 12 points in 7 games (good for second overall in the playoffs, while Nash is nowhere to be seen at the top.) . Please, because of that fact, don't make any Thornton and playoff jokes. My post is nothing about trolling, and I only ask for the same respect that I just gave. Thank you.
Thornton sucks in the NHL playoffs. What he can do in a league in Europe means squat, the fact is: he regressed last year with Murray while helping his team suck it up during the playoffs.

BTW, just making fun of you because your taking yourself waaay too seriously(No one cares about thornton here), kinda like Mr Carl O'Steenisoverrated.

Old
03-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Vic Rattlehead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
Thornton sucks in the NHL playoffs. What he can do in a league in Europe means squat, the fact is: he regressed last year with Murray while helping his team suck it up during the playoffs.

BTW, just making fun of you because your taking yourself waaay too seriously(No one cares about thornton here), kinda like Mr Carl O'Steenisoverrated.
Well, there are some habs fans that come over to the Bruins board to make fun of him.

Old
03-18-2005, 01:28 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
Well, there are some habs fans that come over to the Bruins board to make fun of him.
Ever heard of Jonny V?

Old
03-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Vic Rattlehead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclusky
Look, it's really cool that you like Venom, the Spinal Tap of speed-metal, but it's not really cool that you like the Bruins and espcially Dude Thornton. I bet it has something to do with your father.....
Actually, yes, my father was a Bruins fan, living in a family of Habs fans.

Old
03-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Joey

Send a message via MSN to Joey
Quote:
How can you make a comment like that about someone you don't even know? That's rude as hell.

I'm with 19bruins19 on this one. As well I do also agree with him that Thornton gained some well-needed experience in the World Cup. I'm not even ashamed to say Thornton is one of my favourite non-Habs players when I am a die-hard Montreal fan.

Old
03-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Squeaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku

It's not that Thornton sucks in the playoffs at all. That was so not the problem. The problem is that he's a little girly man who got outmuscled by someone half his size and 7 years older who had more injuries.

I figure this thread is circling the drain already, this is just me pressing flush.

Old
03-18-2005, 02:55 PM
mclusky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Charles
AH... ok
can you teach us something else please?
HAHAHA

Old
03-18-2005, 02:58 PM
tml_4ever
It's Chaotic

I had to learn not to insult other people's friends and family the hard way

why, just yesterday.....ok, i better get out

Old
03-18-2005, 02:58 PM
mclusky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky
It's not that Thornton sucks in the playoffs at all. That was so not the problem. The problem is that he's a little girly man who got outmuscled by someone half his size and 7 years older who had more injuries.

I figure this thread is circling the drain already, this is just me pressing flush.
If I'm posting I'm pretty sure it's already down the drain, I'm not the most quality poster, but people still respond..........

Old
03-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Bud The Spud*

Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
This thread is turning into leafs fans and habs fans bashing eachother. If this thread doesn't turn around, I'm closing it.

Old
03-18-2005, 03:18 PM
tml_4ever
It's Chaotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud The Spud
This thread is turning into leafs fans and habs fans bashing eachother. If this thread doesn't turn around, I'm closing it.
actually, it's more of a bruins vs habs thing this time. We're just here to watch

Old
03-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Bud The Spud*

Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
Quote:
Originally Posted by tml_4ever
actually, it's more of a bruins vs habs thing this time. We're just here to watch
Either way, I've had enough, so everyone knock it off or warnings will be handed out.

Old
03-18-2005, 03:36 PM
AH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud The Spud
Either way, I've had enough, so everyone knock it off or warnings will be handed out.
This thread was going on pretty harmlessly until Carl O'Steen stepped in with his brilliant commentary.

Root cause.

Old
03-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Vic Rattlehead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclusky
HAHAHA
You must laugh at everything, right?

Old
03-18-2005, 03:39 PM
Bud The Spud*