HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NOW CONFIRMED: Sergei Comments on Habs For Halak Trade, Much More

Old
06-25-2010, 11:41 AM
deandebean

vCash: 500
Those that are defending this **** probably don't know squat about company policies, rules and regulations. My employee went public like that, he'd get his 4% in about 5 min., and he wouldn't even be able to get a golden handshake in court after such comments. Let's just say that he wouldn't get a positive referral from me...

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 12:36 PM
THEREW

"Not so long ago “Montreal” left Kyle [Chipchura] and Guillaume [Lyatandres]. Moreover the latter in an instant became one of the leaders “of Minnesota” and proved to be by the best sniper of its new club.
- This “Montreal”. Look, how many [Lyatandres] did throw after “[Kanadiens]? Two washers in the almost twenty matches. But for “the savages” Guillaume after [treyda] differed 25 times. Here is one additional evidence of the fact that the bosses “of Montreal” behave in a queer way"

Funny translation

THEREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Galchenyuk94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
Last year? You have no excuse. Had you bought it the year before... sure. But last? HA!
Yeah my bad, that's what I mean. After his rookie season.

But I was still defending him like crazy in my group of friends last year.

Now he can gtfo for all I care.

Galchenyuk94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 05:00 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezia View Post
This shows quite a bit of maturity.
It's immature to ask the coach why you are not playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
I think its only controversial because at this moment he is still a hab. If he was already traded then it wouldnt matter but some would say sour grapes.
Perhaps. However, I think SK could read the phone book out loud and there would still be negative comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Woodballs View Post
I am all for speaking your mind
But too throw your whole team under the bus over one trade is moronic to say the least.
He really needs to go
and go now
People wonder why he didnt play much last year
here is your reason
Threw the whole team under the bus? LOL Where was that? Second guessing a couple of moves is closer to what was said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Habs Go View Post
This is not about voicing his opinion since he's basically saying that his own teamate, his team's goalie (Price) sucks. Whether it be true or not, you don't talk like that when you're part of a team. There was already questions about SKost's heart and how he belonged to this team. Comments like this cement the fact that he's not a team player, that he doesn't understand what it means to be part of a squad, a team and how its not about him, its always about the team. When you go out and make comments like that, you're indirectly saying your own teammate sucks.
You realize the stuff posted was done by a translation program. Hard to "quote" anybody using that. Look at the wording and phrases (leadership = management?). Too much guesswork

In any case, Halak showing "he was stronger" (think about it, "stronger"?) probably means he had a better year. In any case I don't see where anybody said Price sucks (except in those Halak fanboy vs Price fanboy threads)

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Schooner Guy

MAGodin just tweeted the following...

Quote:
Vous rêvez encore que le CH refile Sergei à Chicago. Oubliez ça. Ils ne sont pas intéressés. "Pourquoi prendre cette chance?" m'a-t-on dit.
I'm glad I'm not one of the jokers here that thinks Sergei's a gem.

Schooner Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 06:47 PM
MoonlightGraham

Man is that guy an epic tool. There's probably no way we can trade him, so I hope the Canadiens send him to Hamilton during training camp and he bolts out to the KHL where he belongs.

MoonlightGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 06:51 PM
TheBuriedHab

This kids a big ****ing Idiot. His future in the Nhl is probably done. He could have been a real good player.

TheBuriedHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 07:37 PM
jcbio11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krautso View Post
publicly to the media? you can say it to coworkers or say it to friends and family but you cant say it to media and expect to keep your job.
No, damn Slovakian media doesn't care about me

jcbio11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2010, 08:54 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
Agreed. AK has never done anything to negatively impact this team. Enough already!
That is true but he's the one with the contract and with a guy like Frolov on the market, I wouldn't mind packaging him with his ********* brother Sergei.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 12:42 AM
ILuvLucic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post
It's immature to ask the coach why you are not playing?
Read much?

ILuvLucic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Next Best Thing*

Either Segei suits up and simmers down, or he can GTFO, enough collateral damage to the theam.

Next Best Thing* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Coldplay
Courage

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Seriously though send this cancer over to Chicago where he sees no team will put up with his attitude, not even the team his boyfriend Kane is playing for.

Sorry I just find it funny how Kane is telling the media he wants his team to go for Sergei. These young players really need to just shut their ****ing mouths and let their management do their jobs.
MA Godin said that there was no truth to the Kane wanting SK in Chicago story.

I agree with your post.

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 08:16 AM
icerocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoopok View Post
This kids a big ****ing Idiot. His future in the Nhl is probably done. He could have been a real good player.
Real good? No.

Decent? Yes

icerocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 08:32 AM
glucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEREW View Post
"Not so long ago “Montreal” left Kyle [Chipchura] and Guillaume [Lyatandres]. Moreover the latter in an instant became one of the leaders “of Minnesota” and proved to be by the best sniper of its new club.
- This “Montreal”. Look, how many [Lyatandres] did throw after “[Kanadiens]? Two washers in the almost twenty matches. But for “the savages” Guillaume after [treyda] differed 25 times. Here is one additional evidence of the fact that the bosses “of Montreal” behave in a queer way"

Funny translation
gotta say, "the savages" is a much better team name than "the wild"

glucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 06:03 PM
habtastic

as much potential as he had, after a comment like that regarding Price and the std "I didn't get any chances" (which is partly true, but still not professional), buh bye. Go join Kane and get us some of the remaining talent they may way to unload (is Versteeg still available?)

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Schooner Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
as much potential as he had, after a comment like that regarding Price and the std "I didn't get any chances" (which is partly true, but still not professional), buh bye. Go join Kane and get us some of the remaining talent they may way to unload (is Versteeg still available?)
If Sergei had any value whatsoever, he would have been traded for a draft pick. His baggage is too much for any team to give up an asset for and it's his own stupid fault. I'm guessing he's KHL bound....I can't see him accepting the Habs QO.

Schooner Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner Guy View Post
If Sergei had any value whatsoever, he would have been traded for a draft pick. His baggage is too much for any team to give up an asset for and it's his own stupid fault. I'm guessing he's KHL bound....I can't see him accepting the Habs QO.
If he doesn't accept the QO, KHL like you said or he gets traded away for "Future Considerations", which basically will amount to nothing coming back to the Habs.

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Ncrdrg

Send a message via AIM to Ncrdrg Send a message via MSN to Ncrdrg
*sigh*
He's had too many chances now. He really needs to be traded.
But not his brother. I certainly wouldn't want Sergei to start being a negative influence on his brother.
But as far as Andrei goes, he's underperformed but he's been extremely classy in all this. Never heard a word about him unlike his brother. So how about stopping put them in the same bag? What Sergei does should blow up in Sergei's face, not Andrei's.

Ncrdrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Taupy

Just ship his ass to the ECHL. I don't want him anywhere near our prospects in Hamilton.

Taupy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 09:09 PM
TankEller*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarantesix View Post
ok I get it you love me and know big word, I'm impress. Now let it go.

Now back to the topic Sergei is awesome
And I'm the one being biased.

Those who actually are defending Sergei this time are pathetic. I was all for giving him a chance back in October 2009, but this one is just too much. Him and his brother take two valuable roster spots, that could be taken by people who actually care about the team.

For the record, I know Andrei has nothing to do with Sergei's antics. His disappearing acts are just getting ****ing tiresome. Considering his weight and stature, he could save some grinding and digging to Cammalleri and Plekanec. Instead, he's the guy who's pushing the least on the forecheck. And people wonder why Plekanec was wasted in the third round

TankEller* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 09:50 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezia View Post
Read much?
Elaborate much?

you were responding to this, which you bolded:

Quote:
Says he didn't make the trip to Philly because the day before the flight he went to confront Martin to get an answer to "why I'm not playing".
Are you pretending "he didn't make the trip" means he decided not to go to Philly?

The way it reads to me he feels he was left behind for asking the coach about "why I am not playing". Read it a few times and think about it

Last edited by JrHockeyFan: 06-26-2010 at 09:58 PM.
JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 11:37 PM
JFrankel

Sergei should probably just keep his mouth shut but.....
I'd like to see one of our prospects sustain some success with the Habs before pinning this all on Sergei. Too many guys were supposed to be contributing at the NHL level by now to not question how management is handling the development of our youngsters, bad attitude or not.

JFrankel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2010, 11:53 PM
RE-HABS

The Islanders like taking on special cases, players in point Robbie Schremp, Dwayne Roloson is supposed to be a real SOB and now draft choice Kirill Kabanov, maybe the Habs need to explore this?

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote