HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sergei Kostitsyn signed in Nashville

Old
07-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
hope he does well. Loved his skill set, attitude not so much.

Wouldn't be surprised if he succeeded and will be happy that he does.

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2010, 12:48 PM
golgoXIII

adios amigos ,bon débarat ,adieu ,from Russia with love ... so many kids dream about playing in the NHL when you see this people like S. K. leaving before practis is finish saying to everyone '' i'm living to russia if i'm not playing ... and the worst being tape by the police talking 2000 times with members of a street gang ... my god what a steal Gauthier made wow!!! can't even believe nashville take that crap for Boyd UNREAL

golgoXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2010, 01:00 AM
macavoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Unless he really had no offers in the KHL, it does seem to be that the kid want to play in the NHL to finally have signed for less money than he was making before.
read my last 10 posts about him, he never wanted the KHL. I don't make stuff up.

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2010, 01:03 AM
macavoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyhabs87 View Post
It's unfortunate he could not stay in Montreal. I am a big fan of what he could do on the ice. He is a very talented kid.
I don't deny his talent but its not unfortuntate he couldn't stay in Montreal. Him leaving Montreal is the best thing .... for his brother. His brother is the one with the extreme talent.

Sergei is the worker, the plug who will consistently achieve 60 plus point seasons every year no matter what if given the chance, no matter who the linemates, but Andrei needs a chance to flourish and won't as long as his brother is around.

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Stradale

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgoXIII View Post
adios amigos ,bon débarat ,adieu ,from Russia with love ... so many kids dream about playing in the NHL when you see this people like S. K. leaving before practis is finish saying to everyone '' i'm living to russia if i'm not playing ... and the worst being tape by the police talking 2000 times with members of a street gang ... my god what a steal Gauthier made wow!!! can't even believe nashville take that crap for Boyd UNREAL
Yeah that sure is the worst thing ever. I still can't sleep because of that. They should lock Sergei, Andrei and Hammer in prison for selling drugs and killing people. Oh wait, they didn't! They had over 2000 tapes on conversation and NONE of them is criminal related. Wow, that is indeed the worst thing ever.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2010, 12:35 AM
golgoXIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
Yeah that sure is the worst thing ever. I still can't sleep because of that. They should lock Sergei, Andrei and Hammer in prison for selling drugs and killing people. Oh wait, they didn't! They had over 2000 tapes on conversation and NONE of them is criminal related. Wow, that is indeed the worst thing ever.
nerver said it's horrible nerver talk of Hamrlik and AK... just said i don't want that type of person in my club and Boyd is a pretty solid player so for me it's steal wathever ...

Old
07-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Fire Brunet*

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgoXIII View Post
nerver said it's horrible nerver talk of Hamrlik and AK... just said i don't want that type of person in my club and Boyd is a pretty solid player so for me it's steal wathever ...
would you want patrick kane on your club?

Fire Brunet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2010, 01:25 AM
golgoXIII

[QUOTE=Bosss;26874373]would you want patrick kane on your club?[/QUOTE

ouffff