HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Graf 735 in MA area

Old
07-12-2010, 10:16 AM
hipd

vCash: 500
Graf 735 in MA area

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Does anyone know where to find Graf 735's in junior size in the MA area? I have a narrow heel and I seem to have room in my current one75's. Already called Zwickers and No Icing, been to Pure Hockey and TSR. The Graf website seems to be a bit outdated for authorized dealers.

Thanks!

hipd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipd View Post
Hi everyone, first time poster here. Does anyone know where to find Graf 735's in junior size in the MA area? I have a narrow heel and I seem to have room in my current one75's. Already called Zwickers and No Icing, been to Pure Hockey and TSR. The Graf website seems to be a bit outdated for authorized dealers.

Thanks!
You might try Sports Etc. in Arlington. Just bought my son new goalie pads there today. If they don't carry them, they may be able to order them, though their website doesn't show any Graf products. Worth a phone call anyway. www.sportsetc.net for address/phone.

Ference the Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2010, 10:03 PM
hipd

Thanks Looch. I've been there a few times over the years and never left with anything, but I do recall them having a pretty big selection. I'll give it another try and see what it turns up. I can't have them order it since I'm not certain this will fit right, although by their sizing it sounds like it's what I need.

hipd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2010, 12:14 AM
TheShoe82
No Diving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipd View Post
Thanks Looch. I've been there a few times over the years and never left with anything, but I do recall them having a pretty big selection. I'll give it another try and see what it turns up. I can't have them order it since I'm not certain this will fit right, although by their sizing it sounds like it's what I need.
You can try Zwickers in Bedford, MA. If you want to take a road trip (or make a phone call), maybe Philbricks in Dover, NH has them?

TheShoe82 is offline   Reply With Quote