HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HF boards fans personal Cars !

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-13-2010, 02:37 PM
  #51
tinyzombies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Calif via Montreal
Posts: 11,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
No offense but i've never liked the look of the X3.


This is better

http://ultima-auto.autoexpert.ca/fr-...spx?vid=912552
Nice.

I'll probably just end up with Honda or Toyota though because of gas prices.

tinyzombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 02:42 PM
  #52
alexstream
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,396
vCash: 500
I have a 2008 Impreza (sedan, no wrx).

it's awesome...

however, even though I got the 2nd best price in Canada (true story), I think it's foolish to put that much money to go to work.
I want some kind of old reliable car. cheap, no maintenance, etc.
Think back in the 1980's when you could keep your Volvo 240 or your Corolla for 20 years and then give it to your children and they'd then give it to their own children...
I want Winona Ryder's ride in Reality Bites.

alexstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 02:45 PM
  #53
knuck
On and off fan
 
knuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,264
vCash: 500
My 01' Accord EX Coupé Manual as I bought it in 08.



Despite its 251 000km it's still going strong, has no rust whatsoever and will keep going for many more years. Since last year it has bigger tires however because the last one were crap and way too slim, which looked ridiculous.

I love my car

EDIT: before anyone asks, no, I wasn't using the car in snow with these tires... When I bought the car it had been in storage for 6 months and the winter tires weren't installed. I only took it from st-hubert to st-constant on a dry road.

knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 02:45 PM
  #54
GordonGraham
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
vCash: 500



Quote:
Originally Posted by Strik_IX View Post
Doesnt say where he's from, could be Japanese

And to be honest I didnt know Saturn made a car named Sky...
Yeah i meant Saturn Sky its a 2 seat convertible roadster, pic is the 1st one i could fine online not mine


Last edited by GordonGraham: 07-13-2010 at 02:52 PM.
GordonGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 02:48 PM
  #55
HabFan1975
Registered User
 
HabFan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Gatineau
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 239
vCash: 500
My 06 Trailblazer EXT
The kids and Esso love it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TrailBlazer.jpg‎ (128.8 KB, 6 views)

HabFan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
  #56
Kebekoi
Registered User
 
Kebekoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Matane, QC
Country: Martinique
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabFan1975 View Post
My 06 Trailblazer EXT
The kids and Esso love it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSquid View Post
My sweet ride. Washed it last weekend. Isn't she beautiful?

PT Cruiser
Maple Leafs

0/10 Troll

Kebekoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
  #57
MooseOllini
BobBarker
 
MooseOllini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Portugal
Posts: 3,687
vCash: 500
My sweet ride. Turtlewaxed it last weekend. Isn't she beautiful?


MooseOllini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 02:53 PM
  #58
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyzombies View Post
Nice.

I'll probably just end up with Honda or Toyota though because of gas prices.
fair enough.

I drive one of these and i love it.


Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:12 PM
  #59
tritone
Registered User
 
tritone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Laval
Posts: 4,976
vCash: 500
Suzuki Vitara and I wouldn't trade it for the world...love it!

tritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:16 PM
  #60
Crimson Skorpion
Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 28,047
vCash: 50
Awards:


I only ride the stretch, cause that's how I roll.

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:21 PM
  #61
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
You don't need a car till you start driving. Once you do, you never want to take the bus again.
What,s wrong with weird people eyeing you, sitting beside people who smell terrible and no matter which bus you get on, it always smells like pee ?

Do I really need to post a picture of my shoes ?

Analyzer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:33 PM
  #62
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,285
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
What,s wrong with weird people eyeing you, sitting beside people who smell terrible and no matter which bus you get on, it always smells like pee ?

Do I really need to post a picture of my shoes ?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I actually enjoy it. Now I invite those people into my car. Why let people on the bus have all the fun?

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:34 PM
  #63
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,285
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
My 01' Accord EX Coupé Manual as I bought it in 08.



Despite its 251 000km it's still going strong, has no rust whatsoever and will keep going for many more years. Since last year it has bigger tires however because the last one were crap and way too slim, which looked ridiculous.

I love my car

EDIT: before anyone asks, no, I wasn't using the car in snow with these tires... When I bought the car it had been in storage for 6 months and the winter tires weren't installed. I only took it from st-hubert to st-constant on a dry road.
What's the size tire and rim? I actually use the stock rims I got with my accord during winter. I use my customs for summer.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:37 PM
  #64
Admaker
Registered User
 
Admaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 152
vCash: 500
This is my new ride!! My second lancer and won't ever go back




Admaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:43 PM
  #65
knuck
On and off fan
 
knuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
What's the size tire and rim? I actually use the stock rims I got with my accord during winter. I use my customs for summer.
The old tires on the picture were some Hancook 205/40R/17
The 'new' ones are Goodyear Eagle GT 215/45R/17 - Awesome tires btw, they have infinite grip

Both sets were/are on the same cheap (and damaged) Motegi MR7 17" rims

EDIT: oh and the car is dropped about an inch and a half, which is why the rims may have seemed even smaller to you

knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:45 PM
  #66
felixd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 6,332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeye View Post
2000 Golf TDI

Sweet car. Used to have one just like it but in grey. I really loved it, and as a tall guy (6'4'') the inside is surprisingly spacious.

felixd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:57 PM
  #67
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,285
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
The old tires on the picture were some Hancook 205/40R/17
The 'new' ones are Goodyear Eagle GT 215/45R/17 - Awesome tires btw, they have infinite grip

Both sets were/are on the same cheap (and damaged) Motegi MR7 17" rims

EDIT: oh and the car is dropped about an inch and a half, which is why the rims may have seemed even smaller to you
Well no, they seemed larger if anything. My tires are 225/50-17 so the 17s seem quite smaller than on your accord. My customs are 245/40-19. I opted against low-pro tires for montreal road condition reasons. My tires should look quite larger than they currently are. I forget my tires, but pretty damn sure they're nothing special tbh.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 04:59 PM
  #68
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,285
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admaker View Post
This is my new ride!! My second lancer and won't ever go back



My friend's got it in black. Pretty nice car. Reminds me of the times my friend and I used to talk **** about eachothers cars lol.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  #69
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,261
vCash: 500
2001 Cavalier... then lost my liscense... gave car to girlfriend... and now I walk to work.

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 05:10 PM
  #70
PunkinDrublic*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sutton,Qc-Sudbury,On
Posts: 8,283
vCash: 500
This would be my next dream BMW !! Maybe by 2012 if my business keeps booming !


PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 05:58 PM
  #71
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,285
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
This would be my next dream BMW !! Maybe by 2012 if my business keeps booming !

Why not the M version while you're dreaming?

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 07:14 PM
  #72
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
This would be my next dream BMW !! Maybe by 2012 if my business keeps booming !


That is my dream car aswell but like LyricalLyricist says, i rather have the M version.

The X6 is my dream car until this comes out:


Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 07:16 PM
  #73
PunkinDrublic*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sutton,Qc-Sudbury,On
Posts: 8,283
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Why not the M version while you're dreaming?
Haha, because i will still have to respect my budget.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 07:24 PM
  #74
knuck
On and off fan
 
knuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Well no, they seemed larger if anything. My tires are 225/50-17 so the 17s seem quite smaller than on your accord. My customs are 245/40-19. I opted against low-pro tires for montreal road condition reasons. My tires should look quite larger than they currently are. I forget my tires, but pretty damn sure they're nothing special tbh.
that's what i meant

knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2010, 07:37 PM
  #75
Bunka Gurndeep
Registered User
 
Bunka Gurndeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,848
vCash: 500
Currently I drive a 2009 Subaru WRX Sedan (Black). This summer I'll be trading it in for a 2011 Subaru WRX STi Sedan (Rally Blue) since they are finally going back to the sedans for 2011!!!


Current:




Soon (but in rally blue):


Bunka Gurndeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.