Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Sami Sandell (BRN) info needed..

Closed Thread

Old
04-03-2005, 04:41 AM
FINNtastic

vCash: 500
Sami Sandell (BRN) info needed..

Can you guys give me a little update how Sami Sandell is doing over there? Statistically speaking (4gp,2+3=5) he seems to be having a nice playoff run with the Wheat Kings. I would especially like to know in what line he plays in and does he get any time on the ice with special teams? Also I would appreciate if you could give me an overall evaluation of his strengths and weaknesses.

Thanks!

Old
04-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Joe Hallenback

Sami has played really well the second half of the season. He is hardworking and has started to adjust to the play in the WHL. I believe the last few games he has been playing on a the Second line with Monych And Topliko because Tim Konsorada is out with an injury. I expect next season he will be one of Brandons best forwards and will put up some decent numbers.

Old
04-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Letang fan 58
No More Fleury

Sami has been a hard working player all year long....doesnt seem to hide from the hitting....he doesnt have premium skills by all means however.

lately hes been playing on a line with Jakub Sindell and Lance Monych because Tim Konsorada has been hurt....as soon as Konsorada is back he will go back down to the 3rd or 4th line with either Codey Burki and Teegan Moore or Corey Courchaine and Ryan Reeves.

Sandell isnt going to be one of the wheat kings best forwards anytime soon, including next year....if he can score 20 goals next year that would be a big step for him.

His strengths are in the corners....weakness's are in his skating or playmaking abilitiy.

If he works hard on his skating over the next year or 2 he has a chance of being similar to Masi Marjamaki.

Old
04-04-2005, 08:46 AM
FINNtastic

Thanks guys!

Closed Thread