HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

2nd Line Center to Kings

Old
07-18-2010, 02:53 AM
The Velvet Hammer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
I just don't see it happening, honestly. Kaberle would be nice to have on the Kings. That's the only trade option I would see going through with Toronto and LA, in my opinion.

I know you want to see him play with Luke. It's time to let it go

The Velvet Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2010, 03:13 AM
CNS
A World Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontomapleleafer View Post
something around;

kabby (4.25)
grabo(2.9)

for

B.Schenn
3rd rounder?
This is such garbage it's not even funny.

CNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Karitimes
JetsJetsJets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
He makes 7.5 million now, the owner is going bankrupt, he is gonna have to take a helluva pay cut to stay in Dallas, that's assuming he wants to, which is a big assumption given Dallas's rebuild.

So we are down to IF Dallas can't resign him, do they let him walk, or trade him and get something in return?
He makes 7.8 now, the owner is working with the NHL and prospective buyers to get a sale done. It's not worth getting into that, but the scenario does not force Dallas into a firesale. It's not a rebuild, look at their forward group and D depth 3 thru 8. IMO nothing points to rebuild, and rather points to wait, get a sale done, then add the remaining one or two D pieces and become a western power again assuming Kari can find his #2 overall form again. I think he will now that he's older and hopefully wiser in his offseason approach.

And as per letting him walk, why not? It means we have 7.8 to sign a good number 1 center next summer. But that was besides my point anyway. My point was if he's signed he's unavailable, not only because of an NMC, but because of the reasons I listed in my last post.

Last edited by Karitimes: 07-18-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Karitimes is offline   Reply With Quote