HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

Fanboy memorabilia request

Old
07-19-2010, 11:43 AM
totalkev

vCash: 500
Fanboy memorabilia request

Aside from working with the Canes for three-plus years, I've been to just about every game, and picked up just about every giveaway item (I don't have many hats, since somebody almost always scores a hat trick on hat night, but I was glad to give those up). Anyhow, we're re-doing my kid's room, and he wants to do it in hockey. I've been digging through my stuff and I'm not finding some stuff I assumed I had. Maybe he destroyed them before we got them home, who knows.

Anyhow, I've got a bunch of stuff to trade, if anybody has any extra of the following:

Staal litho (I have two extra Ron Francis -- one nice, one ratty around the edges)
2005-06 Eric Staal poster (full-size poster on poster paper, with bio info, etc.)
2003-04 (??) Cam Ward (smaller 12x20 on posterboard -- same size/texture as the lithos-- has the "This is Hockey" logo, one big image, with a handful of smaller images inset)

PM me.

totalkev is offline   Reply With Quote