HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cammalleri backs Price as Habs' No. 1 Goalie

Old
07-19-2010, 09:11 PM
macavoy

vCash: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven View Post
Carey Price is much more talented than MA-Fleury. .
Why do you say that? MAF was drafted #1, and has a Stanley Cup. You merely make stuff up, all these BS posts about Carey's mental problems. Do you have any articles to back up those comments or these?

I'm curious, are you a habs fan or a Price fan?

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2010, 09:16 PM
eightyseven

vCash: 500
Quote:
Why do you say that? MAF was drafted #1, and has a Stanley Cup. You merely make stuff up, all these BS posts about Carey's mental problems. Do you have any articles to back up those comments or these?
Price can play at an elite level when he actually tries. His technique/raw talent is excellent. In terms of skill set, Price is more talented than Fleury. I thought it obvious. But of course, Fleury has a better work ethic/attitude and desire to make those big saves, and that has contributed to his success.

eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post

I'm curious, are you a habs fan or a Price fan?
Lundqvist was a 6th round pick and has never been passed the 2nd round, who do you take between Fleury and him ?

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2010, 09:43 PM
macavoy

vCash: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Lundqvist was a 6th round pick and has never been passed the 2nd round, who do you take between Fleury and him ?
Can you make an arguement for Carey Price having a tonne more talent than MAF?

I honestly don't think that much of MAF, my point was that 87 just makes stuff up regarding Price.

halak was a 9th round pic and I think he exibited more talent than Price did last year. Lundqvist probably has more talent than Halak but I'd take Halak over Lundvist becuase of cap hit.

That being said, I'm perfectly happy to have Carey Price as our starting goalie. I just wish that we gave him a better back up because he's young and is likely going to struggle with consistency.

Even Patrick Roy struggled with consistency when he was young. Its just the nature of young goalies in the NHL.

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote