HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Simon Gagne to Tampa Bay (EDIT: Confirmed)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-21-2010, 12:09 AM
  #376
Max et Guillaume
Registered User
 
Max et Guillaume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
I wonder how YOU would feel about Gagné if his name was Gagner or Gagney.

Racist bigots like you should get a life.

And please go cheer for one of the 29 other teams, like the one where you live. Judging from your username, you obviously have a problem with Québécois.
Lol by the way champ, I'm from Gatineau, went to Université de Sherbooke and lived in Montreal for years before recently moving to BC for work. I'm 100% québécois...

That's the difference between you and I. I don't care where Gagné is from. I don't care where Gretzky was from. I don't care where Price, or Kovalchuk, or Parise, or Koivu is from.

Gagné is a superb hockey player, a true natural scorer. Unfortunately, he's very injury prone and makes a ton of money, and the only way to have him on the Habs would've been to get rid of someone else, Pouliot or Kost. Because of their age, strictly as a business point of view, I prefer Kost and Pouliot over Gagné (within the club's circumstances). I'm sure it's hard to comprehend for a 13 year old kid, but hockey's a business, not a political party. get over it.

PS your comment about my username proves how completely ignorant you are. You have no idea where it comes from, and it's actually an inside joke between myself and my family that dates over 2 years ago when both played for the Habs. To assume someone is "racist" (your words, not mine) based on a username... you wouldn't know racism if it hit you in the face...

Max et Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:14 AM
  #377
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,722
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
Who is cheering the decreasing number of Quebecers?? Everyone with half a brain on this board agrees: NOBODY GIVES A **** HOW MANY QUEBECERS PLAY FOR THE HABS!

We want a winning team, and most importantly a passionate team. Guys like Subban and Cammy are extremely PROUD to wear the bleu-blanc-rouge, does it matter that they're both from Ontario??? I'll take Cammy's passion over Ribeiro or Tanguay's ethnicity any day of the week. Anyone who thinks otherwise, seriously stop following hockey and join Quebec Solidaire...
I don't think so, Bob.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:21 AM
  #378
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,722
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
The Habs organisation is playing with fire. By ignoring the francophone base like that, the sell-out will be over when the Nords are back.
I've never been a Nordiques fans of my life. I was surrounded by Nords fans at school making fun of me, the lone Habs fan. But little by little my heart ache...I look at what the Habs are doing compared to what Tampa is doing and if that Tampa team would go to Quebec, I would seriously question my allegiance.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:24 AM
  #379
Not The One
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montréal, Qc.
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
Lol by the way champ, I'm from Gatineau, went to Université de Sherbooke and lived in Montreal for years before recently moving to BC for work. I'm 100% québécois...

That's the difference between you and I. I don't care where Gagné is from. I don't care where Gretzky was from. I don't care where Price, or Kovalchuk, or Parise, or Koivu is from.

Gagné is a superb hockey player, a true natural scorer. Unfortunately, he's very injury prone and makes a ton of money, and the only way to have him on the Habs would've been to get rid of someone else, Pouliot or Kost. Because of their age, strictly as a business point of view, I prefer Kost and Pouliot over Gagné (within the club's circumstances). I'm sure it's hard to comprehend for a 13 year old kid, but hockey's a business, not a political party. get over it.
B.S. What's wrong in caring that he's from here, and that on top of that he's pretty good at playing hockey. He's not some token scrub for the 4th line. He also had 3x more goals than AKost and Pouliot combined in the playoffs. Habs (+Gagné) vs Flyers (-Gagné) and we may have had a chance to go to the finals. Isn't it what this is all about?

Things are so messed up around here that MORE people would be dissapointed in loosing out on him if he was not named Gagné.

Btw I didn't know you were born in Québec... and I don't care. Here, you are what you write. If you call somebody a bigot because he wants a franco on the team, and your choose for yourself a nickname wich I assume is mocking the only two relevant francos on the team at the beginning of last year, then I would call you the bigot.

Not The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:24 AM
  #380
Max et Guillaume
Registered User
 
Max et Guillaume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I don't think so, Bob.
So you would rather have a team of spineless players from Qc (i.e. Tanguay, Ribs, etc) than guys like Cammy, Gionta, Gill, Gorges, Subban, Markov, etc. correct??

I think we all agree (at least the posters who are French from Quebec), in an ideal world the Habs would have all the Quebecois superstars. But this isn't NHL10, this is the real world, and such a team is impossible. And within the circumstances and challenges of the real world, I will take passionate players over non-passionate Quebecois players any day of the week. Hey, if the passionate guy is Quebecois, bonus. But this should not be a fan's #1 criteria.

As many posters have said before, you should be cheering the logo on the front of the sweater, not the name on the back.

This being said, I have no problem with openly cheering for Quebecois players playing on other teams, because it's always fun to see guys from back home making it in the big leagues (whether it's hockey, sciences, arts, whatever...). But again, to criticize the home team and calling them racist and saying they are intentionally getting rid of guys from Qc... that's ridiculous...

Max et Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:30 AM
  #381
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,874
vCash: 2037
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I've never been a Nordiques fans of my life. I was surrounded by Nords fans at school making fun of me, the lone Habs fan. But little by little my heart ache...I look at what the Habs are doing compared to what Tampa is doing and if that Tampa team would go to Quebec, I would seriously question my allegiance.
indeed.

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:31 AM
  #382
Max et Guillaume
Registered User
 
Max et Guillaume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
B.S. What's wrong in caring that he's from here, and that on top of that he's pretty good at playing hockey. He's not some token scrub for the 4th line. He also had 3x more goals than AKost and Pouliot combined in the playoffs. Habs (+Gagné) vs Flyers (-Gagné) and we may have had a chance to go to the finals. Isn't it what this is all about?

Things are so messed up around here that MORE people would be dissapointed in loosing out on him if he was not named Gagné.

Btw I didn't know you were born in Québec... and I don't care. Here, you are what you write. If you call somebody a bigot because he wants a franco on the team, and your choose for yourself a nickname wich I assume is mocking the only two relevant francos on the team at the beginning of last year, then I would call you the bigot.
It's funny because between the late-night tired name calling rants, we actually agree. I'd love to see Gagné with the Habs, as I said I admire his talent. He is an amazing player to watch on the ice. I would love to have Vinny in Montreal. But not with the contract he has. Not with Gagné's injury history. I agree that sometimes on this board you see "reverse bigotry", where people hate Qc players because they feel like they get victimized by the French posters...

I never called you a bigot (and I take back what I said) because you want a Qc player, I said what I said because you were writing about the Jean Perron typical russian stereotype of being lazy about AKost. I truly believe that long term, AKost will flourish and since we obivously can't keep Gagné long term, and since we're far from a cup contender (this year was a one-hit wonder), I would rather have 6 or 7 years of Akost vs 1 year of Gagné. Not because of race, simply because of the economics of things. That is all!

And you have to admit, there are a LOT of fans out there (even though I live far far away, I still listen to CKAC online and go on RDS.ca) who wish the team was 100% Quebecois, regardless of performance... I think there's so much wrong with that train of thought. Like I said before, a sports team should not be a political statement. Not here, not in Europe, not anywhere...

Max et Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:36 AM
  #383
Not The One
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montréal, Qc.
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
So you would rather have a team of spineless players from Qc (i.e. Tanguay, Ribs, etc) than guys like Cammy, Gionta, Gill, Gorges, Subban, Markov, etc. correct??
Again, you're the one calling others bigots but you have no shame in

1) Implying that all players form Qc are spineless. I don't even get why Tanguay and Ribs are spineless. Care to enlighten me, and teach me how that would reflect on all others Qc players?

2) Implying that wanting more players form Qc means 100% players form Qc, and would exclude Cammy, Gionta et al. The reality is that there are now 2. More does not mean we want 24.

You really need to check your own attitude before criticizing others.

Not The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:40 AM
  #384
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,722
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
So you would rather have a team of spineless players from Qc (i.e. Tanguay, Ribs, etc) than guys like Cammy, Gionta, Gill, Gorges, Subban, Markov, etc. correct??

I think we all agree (at least the posters who are French from Quebec), in an ideal world the Habs would have all the Quebecois superstars. But this isn't NHL10, this is the real world, and such a team is impossible. And within the circumstances and challenges of the real world, I will take passionate players over non-passionate Quebecois players any day of the week. Hey, if the passionate guy is Quebecois, bonus. But this should not be a fan's #1 criteria.

As many posters have said before, you should be cheering the logo on the front of the sweater, not the name on the back.

This being said, I have no problem with openly cheering for Quebecois players playing on other teams, because it's always fun to see guys from back home making it in the big leagues (whether it's hockey, sciences, arts, whatever...). But again, to criticize the home team and calling them racist and saying they are intentionally getting rid of guys from Qc... that's ridiculous...
They are not racist but Gauthier is a liar saying to the press that he will do everything in his power to get french players. He could have gotten Belanger, he could have gotten Biron as backup. He could have gotten many french players. He chose not to. How about Randy Coneyworth in Hamilton?

I don't know if Gauthier is a anti-french guy but he's pretty damn stubborn in not wanting to get them. A french star in particular is pretty damn important over here and they don't come here often. So when one comes available like Gagné you do everything in your power to get him. For one thing I don't buy any cap problems at all. You make space.

The Habs under Gainey and Co has failed to created a culture for the french players to feel at home in. To feed on those 7 million people to create a passion to have a winning culture. They are so distant, they have such a snobbish attitude the way they operate that it's been laughable. If you have players in your backyard, make sure they know you exist, make sure you know everything about them. It can only help the Habs. But the Habs toward the LHJMQ especially feels just one other hockey team amongst 30 trying to bid comes draft time. While they should know the place from top to bottom.

But all Gauthier relates to it's former guys from Ottawa. He reminds me so much of Pierre Pagé the former Nordiques GM. All he talked about was Europeans and stuff he's seen from Calgary and so forth. He was alien to his own culture. Alien in his own World.


Last edited by Kimota: 07-21-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:42 AM
  #385
Max et Guillaume
Registered User
 
Max et Guillaume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
Again, you're the one calling others bigots but you have no shame in

1) Implying that all players form Qc are spineless. I don't even get why Tanguay and Ribs are spineless. Care to enlighten me, and teach me how that would reflect on all others Qc players?

2) Implying that wanting more players form Qc means 100% players form Qc, and would exclude Cammy, Gionta et al. The reality is that there are now 2. More does not mean we want 24.

You really need to check your own attitude before criticizing others.
woah woah woah... where did I say ALL players from Quebec were spineless?? I said for me, passion is more important than ethnicity. I would rather have passionate guys like Cammy and Gionta than guys I considers spineless like Ribs and Tanguay. Tanguay refused to play injured during the POs because he had a contract to sign in the summer. Don't quote me wrong here. Tanguay is not spineless because he's Qc. He's spineless because he's spineless. And happens to be Quebecois. The two are completely unrelated.

Again, my point is: Passion is more important than ethnicity. Begin is passionate AND quebecois. Brière is passionate AND Quebecois. St Louis is passionate AND Quebecois. Cammy is passionate AND from Ontario. Avery is spineless and from Ontario. Semin is spineless and Russian. Ovechkin is passionate and Russia... no relations between the two.

and to answer 2), like I said in a previous post, if we get an awesome player and he happens to be quebecois, awesome. that's a bonus. But to target a player to get specifically because of his nationality is not the way to build a franchise. If Player A is the right choice for your team, and he's Quebecois, GREAT! If Player A is the right choice, but you go with Player B, a Quebecois, to please the fans, then you are hurting your franchise... it's that simple.

Max et Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:43 AM
  #386
Not The One
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montréal, Qc.
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
It's funny because between the late-night tired name calling rants, we actually agree. I'd love to see Gagné with the Habs, as I said I admire his talent. He is an amazing player to watch on the ice. I would love to have Vinny in Montreal. But not with the contract he has. Not with Gagné's injury history. I agree that sometimes on this board you see "reverse bigotry", where people hate Qc players because they feel like they get victimized by the French posters...

I never called you a bigot (and I take back what I said) because you want a Qc player, I said what I said because you were writing about the Jean Perron typical russian stereotype of being lazy about AKost. I truly believe that long term, AKost will flourish and since we obivously can't keep Gagné long term, and since we're far from a cup contender (this year was a one-hit wonder), I would rather have 6 or 7 years of Akost vs 1 year of Gagné. Not because of race, simply because of the economics of things. That is all!
See now there I agree with you... mostly.

There are many (even most) players on this team who I would have gotten rid of to get somebody of Gagné's caliber. Including Akost and Pouliot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
And you have to admit, there are a LOT of fans out there (even though I live far far away, I still listen to CKAC online and go on RDS.ca) who wish the team was 100% Quebecois, regardless of performance... I think there's so much wrong with that train of thought. Like I said before, a sports team should not be a political statement. Not here, not in Europe, not anywhere...
I feel confident in saying that NOBODY has EVER, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME said anything like that. Never.

That's just a gross exageration that people use to denigrate francos. If not, prove it.

Not The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:46 AM
  #387
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable
 
Fish on The Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,074
vCash: 500
Gagne isn't even that good, who cares.

Fish on The Sand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:50 AM
  #388
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,722
vCash: 500
When in shape, Gagné is better than all our forwards.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:50 AM
  #389
Not The One
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montréal, Qc.
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
woah woah woah... where did I say ALL players from Quebec were spineless?? I said for me, passion is more important than ethnicity. I would rather have passionate guys like Cammy and Gionta than guys I considers spineless like Ribs and Tanguay. Tanguay refused to play injured during the POs because he had a contract to sign in the summer. Don't quote me wrong here. Tanguay is not spineless because he's Qc. He's spineless because he's spineless. And happens to be Quebecois. The two are completely unrelated.

Again, my point is: Passion is more important than ethnicity. Begin is passionate AND quebecois. Brière is passionate AND Quebecois. St Louis is passionate AND Quebecois. Cammy is passionate AND from Ontario. Avery is spineless and from Ontario. Semin is spineless and Russian. Ovechkin is passionate and Russia... no relations between the two.

and to answer 2), like I said in a previous post, if we get an awesome player and he happens to be quebecois, awesome. that's a bonus. But to target a player to get specifically because of his nationality is not the way to build a franchise. If Player A is the right choice for your team, and he's Quebecois, GREAT! If Player A is the right choice, but you go with Player B, a Quebecois, to please the fans, then you are hurting your franchise... it's that simple.
Bottomline is that you used two players, Tanguay and Ribeiro, that you would caracterize as spineless (I disagree) to represent Qc players, and you used Cammy, Gionta, Gill, Subban, Markov to represent non Qc players.

Intentionally or not, you tried to paint a picture there. Qc=spineless, non Qc=character. That's the kind of bias that I hate around here.

I'm going sleeping now, I do NOT live in Vancouver.

Not The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 12:51 AM
  #390
Max et Guillaume
Registered User
 
Max et Guillaume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
They are not racist but Gauthier is a liar saying to the press that he will do everything in his power to get french players. He could have gotten Belanger, he could have gotten Biron as backup. He could have gotten many french players. He chose not to. How about Randy Coneyworth in Hamilton?

I don't know if Gauthier is a anti-french guy but he's pretty damn stubborn in not wanting to get them. A french star in particular is pretty damn important over here and they don't come here often. So when one comes available like Gagné you do everything in your power to get him. For one thing I don't buy any cap problems at all. You make space.

The Habs under Gainey and Co has failed to created a culture for the french players to feel at home in. To feed on those 7 million people to create a passion to have a winning culture. They are so distant, they have such a snobbish attitude the way they operate that it's been laughable. If you have players in your backyard, make sure they know you exist, make sure you know everything about them. It can only help the Habs. But the Habs toward the LHJMQ especially feels just one other hockey team amongst 30 trying to bid comes draft time. While they should know the place from top to bottom.

But all Gauthier relates to it's former guys from Ottawa. He reminds me so much of Pierre Pagé the former Nordiques GM. All he talked about was Europeans and stuff he's seen from Calgary and so forth. He was an alien in his own culture.
I agree 100% with most of your post, I like it. It's a good debate!

Gauthier should not have said that. He put himself in a very bad position, because he made promises he did not intend on following up on. Gauthier should've said he's here to build a winning team. The Habs do invite a lot of undrafted Q players to their dev camp, they have more scouts than any other franchise looking at the Q. Ideally, yes we should have a GM (I personally don't care about the coach) who embraces the Quebec culture and understand the importance it has for the fan base. But at the same time, I never want a GM who will jeopardize the future of the franchise to please the fan base by overpaying local talent (I'm just being hypothetical here). It's a fine line IMO, and a dangerous area to be in.

I guess there's a bit of a chicken and the egg conundrum going on though: many young Quebecers aren't passionate about the Habs anymore. Is it because we sucked so bad in the late 90s, or because of the lack of local rep among the roster? Or simply because the league has expanded to what it is today? I really don't have an answer, I'm simply asking a question...

PS I dislike Gauthier. I don't think he's a very good GM. He's not terrible, but he's far from great. he's better than Lawton or Mad Mike though...

Max et Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 01:01 AM
  #391
Max et Guillaume
Registered User
 
Max et Guillaume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
See now there I agree with you... mostly.

There are many (even most) players on this team who I would have gotten rid of to get somebody of Gagné's caliber. Including Akost and Pouliot.
Agree to disagree. I can't say I'm right or you're right on this, it's just different opinions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
I feel confident in saying that NOBODY has EVER, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME said anything like that. Never.

That's just a gross exageration that people use to denigrate francos. If not, prove it.
Honestly, listen to the lignes ouvertes during hockey season. I have personally heard it many times. it's not the majority of fans, but these people do exist (just like people who think the moon landing is a conspiracy do exist).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
Bottomline is that you used two players, Tanguay and Ribeiro, that you would caracterize as spineless (I disagree) to represent Qc players, and you used Cammy, Gionta, Gill, Subban, Markov to represent non Qc players.

Intentionally or not, you tried to paint a picture there. Qc=spineless, non Qc=character. That's the kind of bias that I hate around here.

I'm going sleeping now, I do NOT live in Vancouver.
I guess "character" is a better word than spineless, so I will use it from now on. But you simply mis-interpreted my statement: I did NOT use Tanguay and Ribs to represent Qc players, not at all. I used them as examples of Qc players I would rather not have on my team because I think they lack character and passion. And I did not select Gio, Cammy etc to represent non-Qc player. My whole point was, ethnicity for me has no value in the evaluation of the player. I want guys with character and passion, not spineless guys who play with no heart.

I used Tanguay and Ribs to represent spineless players who happen to be Quebecois. I used Cammy and Subban to represent passionate players who happen to not be Quebecois. My point was, not all Qc players who play for the Habs will put their body on the line like Bouillon or Bégin, and not all non-quebecois players who play for the Habs will be as lazy and spineless (or un-passionate) as Malakhov...

Again, I never tried to paint the picture that Qc=spineless... but you are right, the stereotype does exist out there, just like the lazy Russians (and look at Ovy or Kovalchuk, these guys are fierce passionate competitors).

Again, my whole point is, I want guys with heart. I loved Begin (other than his dumb late game penalties), I love Gagné, I love St Louis. I dislike Perron, I dislike SKost, etc.


Last edited by Max et Guillaume: 07-21-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Max et Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 06:16 AM
  #392
couris
Registered User
 
couris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,988
vCash: 500
too many fake fans on this board :|

couris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 08:37 AM
  #393
Boulette Cannon
Registered User
 
Boulette Cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
I wish Gauthier would make more efforts to get some QC boys (wich is totally normal and acceptable for a québécois Montreal fan). That being said, I'm still happy with the team we have at the moment and would rather have a GM that is looking for players with passion, perseverance and skill than french speaking ones.

IMO, letting Boucher go was far worse than not getting Gagné.

ps. And don't get me started on Bouillon!

Boulette Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 10:19 AM
  #394
Habsfan22100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,111
vCash: 500
People are seriously saying that if Tampa moved to Quebec they would consider switching teams? And I'm guessing if the Habs would be doing better you'd come crawling back, right?

Some fans

Habsfan22100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 11:04 AM
  #395
couris
Registered User
 
couris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,988
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish22100 View Post
People are seriously saying that if Tampa moved to Quebec they would consider switching teams? And I'm guessing if the Habs would be doing better you'd come crawling back, right?

Some fans
hahahahahahaha this is epic.

couris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.