HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Summer video of Price

Old
07-21-2010, 08:14 AM
crystal ball

vCash: 500
Summer video of Price

A local TV station had a little piece on Price at last weekend's golf tourney in Tri-Cities. Not much new, really, but it'll kill a minute of the off-season.

http://www.keprtv.com/sports/local/9...?video=pop&t=a

crystal ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 09:11 AM
otto bond

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal ball View Post
A local TV station had a little piece on Price at last weekend's golf tourney in Tri-Cities. Not much new, really, but it'll kill a minute of the off-season.

http://www.keprtv.com/sports/local/9...?video=pop&t=a
He looks well collected in his comments..nice to see.

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 11:01 AM
eightyseven

Quote:
Price also said even though being the goalie of the Montreal Canadiens is one of the biggest jobs in sports, he doesn't feel that much pressure.
I think this is a total lie on his part. Because last year, it seemed like he couldn't handle the pressure and he seemed scared to play in his own building.

eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 11:15 AM
saints96

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven View Post
I think this is a total lie on his part. Because last year, it seemed like he couldn't handle the pressure and he seemed scared to play in his own building.
you know what goes on in his head at all times?

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 11:18 AM
uiCk
GrEmelins

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
he doesnt even know what goes on in his head, look up his posts mid season last season, and he was defending price like if it was his son. now hes calling him a liar

this board, is drowning in fail (tamapa thread )

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 11:31 AM
saints96

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
he doesnt even know what goes on in his head, look up his posts mid season last season, and he was defending price like if it was his son. now hes calling him a liar

this board, is drowning in fail (tamapa thread )
i know and everytime a quebecer player is involved or not involved i should say( mr gagne) all hell breaks loose. Its becoming annoying defending our team to our own fans, its crazy. Man i hope Quebec gets a team soon, maybe the whining will decrease dramatically around here.

Old
07-21-2010, 11:48 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
As a true blue HALAKIAN yes he does !

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Hab-a-maniac

Quote:
i know and everytime a quebecer player is involved or not involved i should say( mr gagne) all hell breaks loose. Its becoming annoying defending our team to our own fans, its crazy. Man i hope Quebec gets a team soon, maybe the whining will decrease dramatically around here.
Ditto. And Price can't win no matter what he says. If he admitted there's tons of pressure, it'd be "Oh no! He can't handle it. It's too much for him." If he said there's not a lot of pressure, people'd say "How can he say that? If he's not lying, he's a lifelong loser because he'll never get it. He thinks this is child's play and being the Habs goalie is no big deal. Cocky *******!" Because on Hfboards, you're guilty until proven innocent and then the conversation picks up again later with doubts in that determination.

Hab-a-maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Carey Chant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
As a true blue HALAKIAN yes he does !
I speak Halakian! Took some classes last year and really loved it. Too bad professor Jaro got transferred to St.Louis and we got this chain smoking kid as his replacement.

Carey Chant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 04:00 PM
saints96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincecarder View Post
I speak Halakian! Took some classes last year and really loved it. Too bad professor Jaro got transferred to St.Louis and we got this chain smoking kid as his replacement.
yup. spoken like a true halakian.. a bitter hab fan.

Old
07-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Carey Chant

Quote:
yup. spoken like a true halakian.. a bitter hab fan.
Damn right I'm bitter. I was bitter when Chelios was traded for Savard, bitter when Roy was traded for a bag of crap and bitter when my fav Hab was traded to make room for the so called thoroughbred Price.

Should I mention Leclair, Desjardins and Dionne for yet another undersized player? All those guys were scrubs anyways that helped the Habs win their last cup...

Old
07-21-2010, 04:11 PM
saints96

Quote:
Damn right I'm bitter. I was bitter when Chelios was traded for Savard, bitter when Roy was traded for a bag of crap and bitter when my fav Hab was traded to make room for the so called thoroughbred Price.

Should I mention Leclair, Desjardins and Dionne for yet another undersized player? All those guys were scrubs anyways that helped the Habs win their last cup...
There are wars going on, people dying of cancer/aids, natural disasters leaving people homeless...there are bigger problems in this world than who is in net for the Habs, or which trades you did not approve of. The world still turns my friend, smile a little, you'll enjoy life more

Old
07-21-2010, 04:21 PM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Then you know what ? There is a great big ****in ship in St Louis waiting to be jumped on. C YA !

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Carey Chant

Quote:
There are wars going on, people dying of cancer/aids, natural disasters leaving people homeless...there are bigger problems in this world than who is in net for the Habs, or which trades you did not approve of. The world still turns my friend, smile a little, you'll enjoy life more
Couldn't be enjoying life any more, I just think we would have had a better shot at making it to the finals with Halak as our goalie and not Price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic
Then you know what ? There is a great big ****in ship in St Louis waiting to be jumped on. C YA !
Typical homer response. I'm a Habs fan for life buddy, that will never change. I just hate when my fav player who deserved more credit is traded away for prospects. Price was outplayed and if he earns the same money as Halak then management blew it. Price could have got a similar package as Halak, maybe even more.

Either way, I'll be here when Price slips up to remind people of what we had. I'll be following St.Lou as well, cheaper tickets to watch them play in Toronto as well.

Old
07-21-2010, 05:55 PM
dynastyREredux
Where's the Doritos?

Send a message via ICQ to dynastyREredux
Quote:
Typical homer response. I'm a Habs fan for life buddy, that will never change. I just hate when my fav player who deserved more credit is traded away for prospects. Price was outplayed and if he earns the same money as Halak then management blew it. Price could have got a similar package as Halak, maybe even more.
If you think he's so inferior to Halak why would he get close to as much or even more?

dynastyREredux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 05:57 PM
beh3moth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfe View Post
If you think he's so inferior to Halak why would he get close to as much or even more?
The same reason we shipped out Halak.

"potential"

beh3moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
You can transfer there too.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Des Louise
Formerly E=CH2

Quote:
Man i hope Quebec gets a team soon, maybe the whining will decrease dramatically around here.
You should be careful what you wish for.

What would the boards look like if everyone were in max cheerleader support mode ? Think about how boring it would be.

Des Louise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Marchy79

He looks a whole lot more beefier in the vid than he did last year

IMO look for him to have an explosive year

Marchy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Quote:
Yeah, shame on him and his smoking habits. It's a terrible thing to smoke and as an athlete, it gets you absolutely nowhere in the world of sports...

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 08:19 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Yeah, shame on him and his smoking habits. It's a terrible thing to smoke and as an athlete, it gets you absolutely nowhere in the world of sports...

Different times, I'm afraid.

His comment was dumb, though.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Different times, I'm afraid.

His comment was dumb, though.
Only thing different is the media being more "observant".

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

Quote:

Here... found you a new home:

http://hfboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Souvenirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven View Post
Prove it. You used to be one of the most annoying Price fanboys here, now you're one of the most annoying detractors. Seriously, you don't know him, don't know how he feels or what he thinks. Your posts about how he can't handle the pressure, wanted to be traded are even more annoying than the ones where you had tons of excuses for him.

Quote:
Chain smoking? Prove it. Oh yeah, there are pictures of him smoking years ago in Cancun. Other than that? hmmm...many athletes smoke, including other players on our team. Shocking, I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post

this board, is drowning in fail
Absolutely.

Souvenirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
RE-HABS

Quote:
Couldn't be enjoying life any more, I just think we would have had a better shot at making it to the finals with Halak as our goalie and not Price.

Either way, I'll be here when Price slips up to remind people of what we had. I'll be following St.Lou as well, cheaper tickets to watch them play in Toronto as well.
Can't wait to be one of the first to ask you your opinion when you see Price doing well and Halak sinking in St. Louis.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote