Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > WHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Can any AMHL followers tell me about this player

Old
08-03-2010, 10:49 PM
kyle44

vCash: 500
Can any AMHL followers tell me about this player

My local Qmjhl team the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles have invited a player from the Red Deer Optimist Rebels to camp this year. His name is Nate Engert He has good size and had some decent stats in the Telus Cup can anyone who has seen him play tell me about his game and what do you believe his chances are of cracking the Eagles lineup. Thanks.

kyle44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2010, 11:06 PM
BAL12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle44 View Post
My local Qmjhl team the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles have invited a player from the Red Deer Optimist Rebels to camp this year. His name is Nate Engert He has good size and had some decent stats in the Telus Cup can anyone who has seen him play tell me about his game and what do you believe his chances are of cracking the Eagles lineup. Thanks.
Engert is a beast, I have seen him play quite a bit over the last few years. He gets better by the year, and always steps up in key situations. He is not the prettiest of players, doesn't have awhole lot of skill. But, works as hard as anyone and is willing to do anything, and is just a good old fashion defenceman.. I think he will have a good shot at cracking the lineup. I have no idea what the CB lineup, or depth chart is like. But, I am surprised Nate hasn't gotten alot of interest from WHL teams, given his size and work ethic.

BAL12 is offline   Reply With Quote