Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
04-10-2005, 05:21 PM
thomasincanada

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic
muwahahahahahahahaha I love Kitchener! I'd MUCH rather play the Rangers than play the Attack......lets hope the Rangers don't have a Yankee-esque collapse!

Playoffs are a completely different story, who's to say that we have a sure thing going? I dunno, but this helps us in a BIG way should we advance.
Careful what you wish for. I'm as much a London fan as most but taking a team like kitchener lightly is a bad idea. Richards is a star and they're a good physical team.

Tom

Old
04-10-2005, 07:22 PM
FearTheFlyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasincanada
Kitchener is no guarantee just yet. Even so Kitchener has the 3rd best record in the CHL and really wasn't far off the Owen Sound pace at all.

I don't see how people could take Kitchener any lighter then Owen Sound - especially since it looks like they may beat OS in 4 games (keyword *may*). Next round isn't going to be another Windsor regardless of who London faces.

Tom
Yeah good point, Kitchener are obviously a better playoff team than the Attack.

Old
04-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasincanada
Careful what you wish for. I'm as much a London fan as most but taking a team like kitchener lightly is a bad idea. Richards is a star and they're a good physical team.

Tom
Im not takin them lightly at all....I see it this way, Kitchener and their mammoth goalie were handled easier than the Attack, I think the Attack were the team that could "Guelph" us this year, I never see that in the Rangers, we beat them all 6 times, and I don't think they can take 4 of 7 from us this year.......who knows though, it's all opinion.

Old
04-11-2005, 07:24 PM
PEli*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafer4Life
Why don't you pipe down, and quit rubbing salt in our wounds?!?!? How would you feel if you were in our shoes, EH? SHUT UP..........
As somebody has already pointed out, London fans would rather see their team play Kitchener than Owen Sound because it might be an easier route for them. I would have never expected to see the Rangers up 3-0 because I thought OS was a team that could match up well with Kitchener...but anyway.

You're a psycho.

Old
04-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEli
As somebody has already pointed out, London fans would rather see their team play Kitchener than Owen Sound because it might be an easier route for them. I would have never expected to see the Rangers up 3-0 because I thought OS was a team that could match up well with Kitchener...but anyway.

You're a psycho.
LMAO such a nice post and then.....you're a psycho hahahaha priceless.

Old
04-11-2005, 09:53 PM
FearTheFlyers

Don't be so mean, AttackGurl just lets her emotions run away sometimes...

Old
04-12-2005, 08:24 AM
thomasincanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic
Im not takin them lightly at all....I see it this way, Kitchener and their mammoth goalie were handled easier than the Attack, I think the Attack were the team that could "Guelph" us this year, I never see that in the Rangers, we beat them all 6 times, and I don't think they can take 4 of 7 from us this year.......who knows though, it's all opinion.
If Owen Sound could "Guelph" us this year then so be it - London wouldn't deserve the OHL championship anyway. 120 points, 59 wins and basically every OHL team record (and quite a few CHL records). This team shouldn't have doubts against *anyone*. Even OS, as good as they are, always found a way to lose at the end in games against London - their 3rd period / OT performance is their achilles heel.

Last year was different - Guelph split the regular season - IIRC - and was only 6 points or something behind them in the standings - plus they were an older, more experienced team. It really wasn't a huge upset at all IMO.

Not playing OS means we don't get what could be a great series and we miss an opportunity to gloat to the OS fans while Gagneownsyou lists the 4th liners missing from the game as reasons why they lost.

Tom

Last edited by thomasincanada: 04-12-2005 at 08:36 AM.
Old
04-12-2005, 10:03 PM
thomasincanada

4 and done

Never would have guessed it.

Kudos to Kitchener - they've earned it. Richards has been a man among boys.

Tom

Old
04-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Sorry Attack fans......congrats Rangers, hope to see you soon

Old
04-13-2005, 12:41 AM
Leafer4Life
Go Leafs Go!

Send a message via MSN to Leafer4Life Send a message via Yahoo to Leafer4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEli

You're a psycho.
I don't consider myself a psycho at all. I was just sticking up for GagneOwnsYou, because I figured that London Knights fan was laughing at us attack fans........

Old
04-13-2005, 12:42 AM
Leafer4Life
Go Leafs Go!

Send a message via MSN to Leafer4Life Send a message via Yahoo to Leafer4Life
Okay, I wanna say Congratulations Rangers Fans. Good Luck in the next round. You got a deserving series win.

Old
04-13-2005, 01:26 AM
Injektilo

Send a message via MSN to Injektilo
It was a pretty decent game. At one point the Rangers had a 4 on 1 but they ended up missing the net, and then the Attack turned right around and went back the other way in a 3 on 1 where they rung it off the crossbar. Now that's how you get the crowd buzzing!

Old
04-13-2005, 01:52 AM
Chistov23

Apr 12, 2005 - Western Conference Finals Game 1 Tickets On Sale Saturday At 8 a.m.

Tickets for game 1 of the Western Conference Finals will go on sale to the public Saturday morning at 8 a.m.

Tickets will be available at The Aud box office and the Centre In The Square box office.

Tickets for the game will be limited to 4 per person and only walk up sales will be available.
The Rangers will now await the winner of the London Knights Windsor Spitfires series in the Western Conference Finals. The Knights currently lead the series 3-0.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

Whats with only selling the tickets like that (although I understand why). I think a lot of knights fans will be mad. Luckily my brother lives near Kitchener so hopefully he can pick me up some tickets. I want to wear green to the Aud!

Old
04-13-2005, 08:25 AM
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chistov23
Whats with only selling the tickets like that (although I understand why). I think a lot of knights fans will be mad. Luckily my brother lives near Kitchener so hopefully he can pick me up some tickets. I want to wear green to the Aud!
My understanding is that the Aud instituted this policy to make it fair for everyone to get tickets. In prior years, people lined up at the Aud for tickets, while others could get better tickets through Ticketmaster.

And by the way... London can say absolutely zero about Kitchener's ticket policy - they've been selling tickets to round 3 since the first series started. If you're a Kitchener fan, you simply can't get tickets.

Personally, I think both policies are wrong. I'd much rather see all fans have an equal chance at tickets.

Old
04-13-2005, 08:29 AM
thomasincanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49
My understanding is that the Aud instituted this policy to make it fair for everyone to get tickets. In prior years, people lined up at the Aud for tickets, while others could get better tickets through Ticketmaster.

And by the way... London can say absolutely zero about Kitchener's ticket policy - they've been selling tickets to round 3 since the first series started. If you're a Kitchener fan, you simply can't get tickets.

Personally, I think both policies are wrong. I'd much rather see all fans have an equal chance at tickets.
I can say that I like Kitcheners idea of only 4 tickets - London scalpers have been doing their best to make it difficult for the average fan to attend a knights game - it's not just rangers fans who won't be able to go to the knights home games.

London basically ensured a completely home crowd for their playoffs by selling so far in advance, so I guess we can't complain when kitchener does what it can to ensure the same thing.

Tom

Old
04-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Chistov23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49

I agree, I'm not a fan with the way London has been selling their tickets. Rounds 1 and 2 were on sale with over a week left in the regular season and then after round 1, rounds 3 and 4 went on sale at 10 in the morning. By 10:30 all I could get was standing room for round 4. It sucks buying tickets weeks in advance and when you don't even know who they will be playing.

Closed Thread