HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ot: AC Milan vs Inter Milan Riot

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-13-2005, 04:08 AM
  #1
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny
 
Hackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,841
vCash: 500
Ot: AC Milan vs Inter Milan Riot

did you guys see this? The ref had no control of the match the whole game and things just got out of control as Inter fans started throwing flares onto the field.

One flare eventually hit Dida (the AC keeper) in the shoulder. There were so many flares on the pitch that you could not see the net through the thick cloud of smoke.

I'm a huge AC fan but this win means absolutely nothing to me. This whole scene was surreal and frightening.

Hackett is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 04:34 AM
  #2
Team_Spirit
#FireTherrien
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 23,689
vCash: 1131
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pe/4432047.stm

Team_Spirit is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 10:14 AM
  #3
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 34,209
vCash: 256
Your right the ref did not have control of the game what's so ever.Inter went into the game needing 3 goals or breaking legs!Im also a huge Ac Milan fan and I think that Inter fans went there to do what they did no matter the outcome of the game!I also think the goal was good do as the Inter player barely touched Dida!Anyways Sheva would have scored another one after!!! Perche il pallone d'oro che la Sheva Sheva..

Forza Diavolo

CHE SARA CHE SARA CHE SARA,CHE SARA DI QUESTA INTER QUI LO SA!!!!

I can't wait for this summer AC is coming to Montreal!

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 01:16 PM
  #4
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,593
vCash: 500
AC is coming to Montreal? What for?

Habs13 is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 01:18 PM
  #5
Masao
Registered User
 
Masao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 10,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
AC is coming to Montreal? What for?
To check out the strip clubs, what else?

Masao is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 01:21 PM
  #6
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masao
To check out the strip clubs, what else?
Makes more sense than a friedly match vs.the Impact.. although, that would be hilarious!

Habs13 is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 03:45 PM
  #7
Raider917
Registered User
 
Raider917's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,678
vCash: 50
where did they get the flares from?

i heard something somewhere about one country or team booing during the popes funeral cause there arch rival was catholic.



theyre nuts over there!!


Last edited by Raider917: 04-13-2005 at 03:51 PM.
Raider917 is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 04:07 PM
  #8
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny
 
Hackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider917
where did they get the flares from?

i heard something somewhere about one country or team booing during the popes funeral cause there arch rival was catholic.



theyre nuts over there!!
Flares are prominent in Itallian league games. I love the flares because they bring so much flavour and tradition to the games but safety must come first. Some player is gonna get blinded by these one day.

Flares must be banned.

Hackett is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 04:12 PM
  #9
CPFC
Registered User
 
CPFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Country: Aland Islands
Posts: 234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider917
where did they get the flares from?
Flares are a common thing in European soccer matches, it's not that big deal, though throwing them at other team's players is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF01006.jpg‎ (93.7 KB, 42 views)

CPFC is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 04:14 PM
  #10
Masao
Registered User
 
Masao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 10,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCZ
Flares are a common thing in European soccer matches, it's not that big deal, though throwing them at other team's players is.
Bah, up here people throw coca cola bottles at the Habs when they suck on the powerplay...

Masao is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 05:31 PM
  #11
UKHabsFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: England
Posts: 316
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
Your right the ref did not have control of the game what's so ever.Inter went into the game needing 3 goals or breaking legs!Im also a huge Ac Milan fan and I think that Inter fans went there to do what they did no matter the outcome of the game!I also think the goal was good do as the Inter player barely touched Dida!Anyways Sheva would have scored another one after!!! Perche il pallone d'oro che la Sheva Sheva..

Forza Diavolo

CHE SARA CHE SARA CHE SARA,CHE SARA DI QUESTA INTER QUI LO SA!!!!

I can't wait for this summer AC is coming to Montreal!


Schevchenko should have been sent of earlier in the game for headbutting !!!!

UKHabsFan is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 05:32 PM
  #12
UKHabsFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: England
Posts: 316
vCash: 500
Dida the goalie that was hit by the flare sustained first degree burns allegedly, according to british tv today

UKHabsFan is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 06:07 PM
  #13
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 34,209
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
AC is coming to Montreal? What for?

They are coming this summer between July 24th and 31th for a friendly against either,Inter,Barcelona or Chelsea!It's gonna be official in a few weeks but it's 99.9%

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 06:09 PM
  #14
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 34,209
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKHabsFan
Schevchenko should have been sent of earlier in the game for headbutting !!!!
Maybe but then when I look at the replay and see that the player was Marco Materazzi I hoped Sheva would have cracked him again!I can't stand Materazzi and the rest of Inter!

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 07:07 PM
  #15
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
They are coming this summer between July 24th and 31th for a friendly against either,Inter,Barcelona or Chelsea!It's gonna be official in a few weeks but it's 99.9%
Count me in! I haven't seen a real soccer team live in a decade! (Sorry, Impact don't count) ...to think I might actually have to cheer for Chelsea though, is a grotesque thought indeed.

Habs13 is offline  
Old
04-13-2005, 07:43 PM
  #16
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny
 
Hackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,841
vCash: 500
Schevchenko is god

Hackett is offline  
Old
04-15-2005, 09:37 AM
  #17
UKHabsFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: England
Posts: 316
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
Maybe but then when I look at the replay and see that the player was Marco Materazzi I hoped Sheva would have cracked him again!I can't stand Materazzi and the rest of Inter!

Ok fair enough, would have been nice to see a ruck i suppose!!

UKHabsFan is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.