Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Nastiuk still out.

Closed Thread

Old
03-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Peter

vCash: 500
Nastiuk still out.

Nastiuk, as some may know, has not been with the team for a little while now. The moderators on this board will not let me print why...because I do not have a newspaper source...doesn't matter that I write for the Tiger's and am on one of our local radio stations...and that I cover the Tigers....but anyways...Nastiuk will be back IF Keetley gets suspended for his altercation against Sorochan. He has a mild sore hand but his absence from the team is much bigger than an injury...trust me on this.

Old
03-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Jared Ramsden
Hockey's Future Staff

Send a message via AIM to Jared Ramsden Send a message via MSN to Jared Ramsden Send a message via Yahoo to Jared Ramsden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Nastiuk, as some may know, has not been with the team for a little while now. The moderators on this board will not let me print why...because I do not have a newspaper source...doesn't matter that I write for the Tiger's and am on one of our local radio stations...and that I cover the Tigers....but anyways...Nastiuk will be back IF Keetley gets suspended for his altercation against Sorochan. He has a mild sore hand but his absence from the team is much bigger than an injury...trust me on this.
I could have sworn I saw him on the bench in Calgary backing up Keetley last Wednesday in their game against the Hitmen.....unless you mean absence from them team as in he hasn't played in a while......

2011-12: The start of a new making the playoffs streak!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CalDevil3219
Old
03-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Ramsden
I could have sworn I saw him on the bench in Calgary backing up Keetley last Wednesday in their game against the Hitmen.....unless you mean absence from them team as in he hasn't played in a while......
Nastiuk back-ed up Keetley for four games then he was taken off the roster. Since then, he hasn't been around the team at all.

Old
03-12-2005, 10:49 AM
sbtatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Tell me about Keetleys fight? Didn't Sorochan call him for the fight, Keetley knew he shouldn't fight b/c he's the man at the moment, but the MH fans wanted him to fight??

Old
03-14-2005, 04:25 AM
the_gman83

I was listening to the game on the radio, and from what I gathered, Sorochan wanted to fight, but Keetley hesitated. But after a few seconds, he looked around and saw everyone else on the ice was fighting, so why not? And as far as I could tell, he did pretty well for himself in the fight.

Old
03-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Ti-girl

Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Keets fed Sorochan.

If anyone wants the whole update of the game I can write it up.

Old
04-16-2005, 03:11 PM
NastiuK=best goalie

Kevin

Kevin is the best goalie to ever live (in my eyes)... he is and always will be!! He was injured but he is fine now and that is what counts! I think that you all worry too much about comparing the goalies and the players... u all may have different favourite hockey players... but that is the great thing about this sport!

Closed Thread