HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"Battle Of The Bulge" Habs Board's Fitness and Good Health Competition-PART DEUX

Closed Thread

Old
08-19-2010, 03:43 AM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKOVFTW View Post
Hey guys I could really use some pointers.

Recently out of a long term relationship, she had a Habs tattoo so obviously I'm pretty broken up about it ( don't try and ask me for her number lol ). In the wake of all this I want to get back into shape, i just got a gym membership right near my work and I could potentially got to the gym anywhere between 3-6 times a week.

I'm 6"2, 230 pounds, and basically I would like to become more toned and lose the extra fat, which is centralized in the in my mid section (You could feed a cannibal family of four with each of my love handles).

I'd like to go down to 190 or 200. I am a total noob at this, I was skinny my whole life until i hit the age of 22 (in cegep I once weighed 155 pounds, which is way too skinny).

I could totally use any advice on how to structure my weekly workout and daily diet, i need a game plan. Any help is much appreciated, and of course, Go Habs, can't wait for the season to start!
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=805666&page=14

You got the really old version buddy. We've got all new people working on same goal there. Copy/paste your post and someone will help.

Closed Thread