HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stafford to Toronto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-21-2010, 02:22 PM
  #1
QMJHLfollower
Heart and soul
 
QMJHLfollower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Stafford to Toronto

I Sabres fans, I see a lot of you that want Stafford traded. I think he could be a good fit on the Leafs. I like him a lot. What would id take? Prospects?

Thanks.

QMJHLfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2010, 02:35 PM
  #2
Ron Barr
Doing it to Death
 
Ron Barr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: bdddddddet
Posts: 5,820
vCash: 500
Is Christian Hanson still not signed? He's the kind of player I'd like on Buffalo. You'd have to add a little more though.

Ron Barr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2010, 02:36 PM
  #3
QMJHLfollower
Heart and soul
 
QMJHLfollower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2189 View Post
Is Christian Hanson still not signed? He's the kind of player I'd like on Buffalo. You'd have to add a little more though.
Yes, he still un-signed, but a rumor said that a new deal is coming soon. I like Hanson, but for Stafford that would be nice. What do we have to add to make the deal fair?

QMJHLfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2010, 03:20 PM
  #4
Sabretip
Registered User
 
Sabretip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,927
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLeafs4ever View Post
I Sabres fans, I see a lot of you that want Stafford traded. I think he could be a good fit on the Leafs. I like him a lot. What would id take? Prospects?
Judging from the majority of Leafs fans on the different boards, I'd say you were in the small minority on that one.

Common sense would say that Stafford is worth at least a high draft pick or decent prospect; however, odds are that the Sabres probably have him rated higher in value than the other 29 teams do.

Sabretip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2010, 04:13 PM
  #5
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe
 
New Sabres Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 38,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretip View Post
Judging from the majority of Leafs fans on the different boards, I'd say you were in the small minority on that one.

Common sense would say that Stafford is worth at least a high draft pick or decent prospect; however, odds are that the Sabres probably have him rated higher in value than the other 29 teams do.
Well, Stafford does play his best hockey against the Leafs (8-9-17 in 23 games). Well, I guess technically his best numbers are against the Lightning (5-7-12 in 12 games), but that's just riding Vanek's coattails since it's really TV who goes crazy against Tampa Bay. I could see why he thinks Stafford is a good player

New Sabres Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2010, 05:08 PM
  #6
Reacher Gilt
Registered User
 
Reacher Gilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,172
vCash: 50
I don't see what the leafs have to offer.

You wont get him for Prospects or guys who nobody wants like Caputi and Grabovski.

Reacher Gilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2010, 07:35 PM
  #7
QMJHLfollower
Heart and soul
 
QMJHLfollower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reacher Gilt View Post
I don't see what the leafs have to offer.

You wont get him for Prospects or guys who nobody wants like Caputi and Grabovski.
Every Leafs fans put Caputi in proposal, but he won't be traded. Is a Burke acquisition and he's a Toronto native.

But if we won't get him for prospects, what do you want for him in return?

QMJHLfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.