HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Lockout related question

Closed Thread

Old
04-18-2005, 12:04 PM
SharkGirl27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SharkGirl27
Lockout related question

Does anyone here know if the players that are still in the Montreal area are allowed to use the Habs weight room at the Molson Centre? I know it's a state of the art facility and if they weren't able to use it due the lockout that would really suck. Sorry if this had been discussed before, I'm at work and bored and just thought of it.

Old
04-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Poochie_D

well i know for a fact that when Steve Begin and Mike Komiserek were injured this year, they were getting there NHL salary and used the Bell centers weight room. I think the only reason they were allowed was because they were getting payed to be injuryed however im not 100 percent sure on this

Old
04-18-2005, 12:30 PM
SharkGirl27

Send a message via AIM to SharkGirl27
Interesting...now that you say that I do remember hearing that Koivu had been using it for a while before he went back to Finland. I know Ribeiro and Brisebois were working out there over the summer, but I guess that wouldn't be a shock since it was before the lockout. What about the employees like the trainers and equipment managers, do they still go to the arena?

Old
04-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Habs13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABSoluteDMB11
Interesting...now that you say that I do remember hearing that Koivu had been using it for a while before he went back to Finland. I know Ribeiro and Brisebois were working out there over the summer, but I guess that wouldn't be a shock since it was before the lockout. What about the employees like the trainers and equipment managers, do they still go to the arena?

Do they even still have jobs?

Old
04-18-2005, 04:12 PM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABSoluteDMB11
I know the marketing department and other office guys are using the weight room reserved for the visiting team, but are not allowed to use the Habs' room. Nobody in the arena is even allowed into the players' locker room.

Closed Thread