HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs 2010/11 Season/Playoffs tickets thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-21-2010, 09:00 PM
  #1
Habs10Habs
Retired
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,570
vCash: 50
Habs 2010/11 Season/Playoffs tickets thread

You can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Thanks to Wally for this write up.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
08-22-2010, 11:41 AM
  #2
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 16,720
vCash: 500
Me and my friends just bought 4 tickets in the 300's for 115.00 each on Stubhub for the home opener.

Road trip to Montreal for 3 nights and being in the building for the home opener is going to be AMAZING.

Who cares if i'm a Rangers fan, that building is going to be rocking! GO HABS GO!!!


Edit - I assume the tickets on stubhub are all being sold by season ticket holders?

Jumbo* is offline  
Old
08-22-2010, 02:29 PM
  #3
TankEller*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,795
vCash: 500
When are the tickets being sold on the website? Anybody knows?

TankEller* is offline  
Old
08-22-2010, 04:05 PM
  #4
YEMELIN74
Registered User
 
YEMELIN74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lévis
Country: Iceland
Posts: 1,155
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to YEMELIN74
5 and 10 games package will be avaiable on the canadiens website starting sept 2nd.

YEMELIN74 is offline  
Old
08-23-2010, 09:18 AM
  #5
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,359
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTX View Post
5 and 10 games package will be avaiable on the canadiens website starting sept 2nd.
Sept 4th.
at 2
Gope

JMMR is offline  
Old
08-23-2010, 11:11 AM
  #6
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 28,830
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
Me and my friends just bought 4 tickets in the 300's for 115.00 each on Stubhub for the home opener.

Road trip to Montreal for 3 nights and being in the building for the home opener is going to be AMAZING.

Who cares if i'm a Rangers fan, that building is going to be rocking! GO HABS GO!!!


Edit - I assume the tickets on stubhub are all being sold by season ticket holders?
Correct. Chances are high you'll have some very nice looking tickets.

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
08-23-2010, 12:51 PM
  #7
Coldplay
Courage
 
Coldplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,470
vCash: 500
I'll be going for one of the 10 game packs, anywhere (except Club)...Pack 1 seems to be the weakest though.

Coldplay is offline  
Old
08-23-2010, 12:57 PM
  #8
The Habs Fan
Registered User
 
The Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Does anyone know when single-game tickets will go on sale?

The Habs Fan is offline  
Old
08-23-2010, 01:30 PM
  #9
Gary320
Registered User
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,248
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Habs Fan View Post
Does anyone know when single-game tickets will go on sale?
I expect the week of September 12. Usually it's mid September.

Gary320 is offline  
Old
08-23-2010, 03:44 PM
  #10
The Habs Fan
Registered User
 
The Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
I expect the week of September 12. Usually it's mid September.
Thanks

The Habs Fan is offline  
Old
08-23-2010, 06:24 PM
  #11
deleteme
Leafs for cup
 
deleteme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Leafs Nation
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 50
So is it sept 4th or sept 2nd for 5 and 10?

deleteme is offline  
Old
08-24-2010, 02:59 AM
  #12
Vanek20
Drive for 25
 
Vanek20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,542
vCash: 500
its on september 4th..but is it me or its getting more expensive? like the 10 game package in the blue section is 392 (39,20 per game) + 9,75 fees per game = about 50$ per game in blue...isn't much expensive than last year or its just me?

Vanek20 is offline  
Old
08-24-2010, 06:47 AM
  #13
deleteme
Leafs for cup
 
deleteme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Leafs Nation
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 50
Well is the blue section the molson ex one? I'm looking for Toronto games so they are classified as rivalry games and I remember paying close to 100$ for the 1st december game last year. But yeah they must be more expensive knowing the NHL

deleteme is offline  
Old
08-26-2010, 04:27 PM
  #14
Gary320
Registered User
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,248
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonecrow View Post
So is it sept 4th or sept 2nd for 5 and 10?
4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saku_All_The_Way View Post
its on september 4th..but is it me or its getting more expensive? like the 10 game package in the blue section is 392 (39,20 per game) + 9,75 fees per game = about 50$ per game in blue...isn't much expensive than last year or its just me?
Its normal if that it is more expensive. It gets more expensive each year..

Anyway. individual tickets will go on sale September 11 at 10:00AM
http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56633

Gary320 is offline  
Old
08-26-2010, 06:03 PM
  #15
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YFC/YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 12,333
vCash: 500
Oh my God those tickets are expensive...

ThaDevilGirl is online now  
Old
08-26-2010, 07:48 PM
  #16
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,359
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl View Post
Oh my God those tickets are expensive...
I really disagree.
1. You can still see a game at face value for $30 (70%) of time.
2. They will still sell all the tickets so fast it will make your head spin and one of the rules in business is if you always sell out you are not charging enough.
3. The other 30% of the time you can still see a game for $40.

Montreal is great compared to Toronto where I believe they only have about 500 seats less than $65 face value

JMMR is offline  
Old
08-26-2010, 08:17 PM
  #17
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YFC/YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 12,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
I really disagree.
1. You can still see a game at face value for $30 (70%) of time.
2. They will still sell all the tickets so fast it will make your head spin and one of the rules in business is if you always sell out you are not charging enough.
3. The other 30% of the time you can still see a game for $40.

Montreal is great compared to Toronto where I believe they only have about 500 seats less than $65 face value
You will never watch a game for 30$. You need to add more or less 12$ in fees and tax. So a game against the crappiest team in the league is at least 40$. Also, optimum games for 12$ more? This is crap.

I know people will still buy tickets. But as a student it kinda pisses me off. I'd rather go to a nice place, eat, drink and have fun with people while watching the game on big screen TVs.

ThaDevilGirl is online now  
Old
08-26-2010, 10:59 PM
  #18
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,359
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl View Post
You will never watch a game for 30$. You need to add more or less 12$ in fees and tax. So a game against the crappiest team in the league is at least 40$. Also, optimum games for 12$ more? This is crap.

I know people will still buy tickets. But as a student it kinda pisses me off. I'd rather go to a nice place, eat, drink and have fun with people while watching the game on big screen TVs.
I respect that some people enjoy the atmosphere of close friends and bar better and some being in the arena.
Form your point of view you are guaranteed to get a great view and see everything in crystal clear HD, and in terms of food + game you will get way more bang for your buck.

But for me its all about being inside the building being part of the crowd and the noise.

both options are great but if I won the lotto I would never miss a game no matter what.

JMMR is offline  
Old
08-26-2010, 11:58 PM
  #19
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200
 
99GoHabsGo99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Charlottetown,PE
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,484
vCash: 500
2010-2011 Individual Game Tickets On Sale Sept 11

Source: http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.h...id=DL|MTL|home

99GoHabsGo99 is offline  
Old
08-27-2010, 11:15 AM
  #20
latour
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
ticket prices

is it me or are the ticket prices way too expensive this year? I mean really...150$ for reds i think i will be skipping the bell center this year.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56633

latour is offline  
Old
08-27-2010, 11:21 AM
  #21
HabsHockey*
Keep Keeping On
 
HabsHockey*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,787
vCash: 500
other sections are available but you don't have to go if you don't want to. It will still sell out.

HabsHockey* is offline  
Old
08-27-2010, 11:30 AM
  #22
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 13,102
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by latour View Post
is it me or are the ticket prices way too expensive this year? I mean really...150$ for reds i think i will be skipping the bell center this year.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56633
The Habs haven't caught TO yet, but man they do seem to be trying.....unfortunate, but the supply vs demand always applies....

BLONG7 is online now  
Old
08-27-2010, 11:39 AM
  #23
Vanek20
Drive for 25
 
Vanek20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,542
vCash: 500
I know its pretty expensive...I imagine that the Molson family needs to make more money and make their transaction (buying the habs) more profitable .

Vanek20 is offline  
Old
08-27-2010, 11:48 AM
  #24
Bill McNeal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,460
vCash: 50
Check out the prices from the 2007-08 season:

http://web.archive.org/web/200710121...ng_pricing.htm

Regular games have gone up by about 30% across the board, whereas optimum games are up by about 50%.

Is this the first season where they've actually given us subsections of sections (e.g. white center first row)? Talk about money-grabbing... Not that there's anything wrong with that if people are willing to pay.

Bill McNeal is offline  
Old
08-27-2010, 11:48 AM
  #25
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,873
vCash: 256
It's been a couple of years now that I have not purchased a ticket to a game at the Bell Centre.I usually get 3-4 games per year from a client so I wait.Before I used to always buy the 10 game package,now instead I stay in the confort of my own home and purchase Center Ice and watch the game I want

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.