HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Music

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-31-2010, 03:24 PM
  #26
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!
 
Twine Seeking Missle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Suck-town
Country: United States
Posts: 7,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augscura View Post
I love Norwegian Black metal! Gorgoroth, Immortal, Emperor. Norway has some of the best Black Metal hands down!
Norway does have some kick ass bands. So does Sweeden. Seems, for the most part, the only real good metal you can get these days is from bands overseas.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 03:42 PM
  #27
Dan-o16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,913
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augscura View Post
I love Norwegian Black metal! Gorgoroth, Immortal, Emperor. Norway has some of the best Black Metal hands down!
I saw Turbonegro once, on a whim. I'm a power pop boy, so... yeah, I didn't get it. It was amusing, though.

That's probably not black metal though. So whatever. I don't know.

I'm just so friggin' pissed I missed Big Star, I could thrash around for a bit.

@#$^@&@$#%&

Cheers,

Dan-o

Dan-o16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 04:35 PM
  #28
majormet
Registered User
 
majormet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dix Hills, NY
Posts: 3,725
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o16 View Post
It's shaping up as the college blast from the past fall. Lou Barlow (tomorrow), Mudhoney, Belle & Sebastian, and - my personal favorite - Teenage Fanclub. I'll be going to their show on the 27th - the second concert I've been to since my daughter was born (the first was the Posies). I'm not a big fan of B & S, or outdoor concerts, so I'll skip the waterfront show. Going to any of these?

The real bummer this year was that I had tickets to see Big Star at Bell House, but had to shed them due to work travel. And then Alex Chilton friggin' dies. What a bummer.

Cheers,

Dan-o

Teenage Fanclub is awesome, they were buried in the early 90's grunge scene as Europe was trying to find their Nirvana and Pearl Jam.. but Teenage Fanclub is top notch, not a week goes by that I don't crank up The Concept on the ipod.

majormet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 04:37 PM
  #29
majormet
Registered User
 
majormet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dix Hills, NY
Posts: 3,725
vCash: 500
My music runs the game over 6 decades now I guess... Kinks, Stones, Squeeze, Clash, Jam, Blondie, Traffic, Yes, Echo & the Bunnymen, Smiths, Led Zeppelin, pearl Jam, Material Issue, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine, Bettie Serveert, Teenage Fanclub, Oasis, Shelby Lynne, Lucinda Williams, Norah Jones, Ryan Adams, Guided by Voices, The National, Wolf parade, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, Weezer... I like too much.

Rock, singer songwriter, alt-rock I guess.

majormet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 04:39 PM
  #30
Augscura
Registered User
 
Augscura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Prince George, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,635
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o16 View Post
I saw Turbonegro once, on a whim. I'm a power pop boy, so... yeah, I didn't get it. It was amusing, though.

That's probably not black metal though. So whatever. I don't know.

I'm just so friggin' pissed I missed Big Star, I could thrash around for a bit.

@#$^@&@$#%&

Cheers,

Dan-o
Hahahahahha no my good sir. They certainly are not Black Metal. I'd recommend you some but I don't know if that is music you are looking for. Black Metal usually has fast tremolo picking with distorted guitar tones, some obscure chord progressions that give an ambient, ominous sound to the music. The songs are usually long (range from 4-10 minutes) fairly repetitive but mostly really chill and relaxing. The lyrical content are often ridiculous and the vocals are shreiked. Drumming is very fast. Blast beats are very popular in Black metal. There are many sub-genres to Black metal (which is a sub-genre itself lol) such as symphonic, ambient, depressive, melodic among others.

Augscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 05:20 PM
  #31
Mikey Radz
Registered User
 
Mikey Radz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boston/Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 92
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISE27EMTK View Post
I listen to Hardcore and Punk:
..a little shout to the local bands Last Call Brawl, Two Man Advantage, and Razorblade Handgernade
Oh my god are Last Call Brawl and Two Man Advantage still together? I remember seeing them like 6 or 7 years ago opening for H2O at the Crazy Donkey.

Mikey Radz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 05:25 PM
  #32
Hipster Doofus
Registered User
 
Hipster Doofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 6,361
vCash: 500
311, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid for that punk/alt reggae influenced stuff. Grunge. Metal (the big four of thrash, Cradle of Filth, nu-metal, prog. stuff like Cynic, Celtic Frost, doom metal especially Electric Wizard, sludge metal like Melvins and Eyehategod, Mastodon, Trivium, All Shall Perish, and pretty much anything with breakdowns). Punk (Sex Pistols, Ramones, Clash). Electronic/neopsychaedlia (Primal Scream, MGMT). And the classics from the 60's, 70's like Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Sabbath ect. Also Van Halen.

Right now though I'm in a huge dubstep phase. Love this ****.

EDIT: Also rap like Eminem, Immortal Technique, Biggie, Deltron 3030, Nas, ect.


Last edited by Hipster Doofus: 08-31-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Hipster Doofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 05:30 PM
  #33
Augscura
Registered User
 
Augscura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Prince George, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,635
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster Doofus View Post
311, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid for that punk/alt reggae influenced stuff. Grunge. Metal (the big four of thrash, Cradle of Filth, nu-metal, prog. stuff like Cynic, Celtic Frost, doom metal especially Electric Wizard, sludge metal like Melvins and Eyehategod, Mastodon, Trivium, All Shall Perish, and pretty much anything with breakdowns). Punk (Sex Pistols, Ramones, Clash). Electronic/neopsychaedlia (Primal Scream, MGMT). And the classics from the 60's, 70's like Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Sabbath ect. Also Van Halen.

Right now though I'm in a huge dubstep phase. Love this ****.
Cynic and Mastodon are awesome! Also, I just saw All Shall Perish live a week and a half ago. They were stellar.

Augscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 05:32 PM
  #34
Hipster Doofus
Registered User
 
Hipster Doofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 6,361
vCash: 500
^^^^
Thats ****ing sick. Mastodon is probably my favorite modern band, but ASP is ****ing awesome. One of my favorite core bands.

Also Dillinger Escape Plan. Can't believe I forgot.

Basically I like music with lots of bass for smoking weed cause bass heavy **** plus weed is awesome.

EDIT 2: Also Queens of the Stone Age. Everything Josh Homme touches is gold. And Death from Above 1979, the Mars Volta, At the Drive In, jesus I need to stop haha.


Last edited by Hipster Doofus: 08-31-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Hipster Doofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 10:05 PM
  #35
KyleBailey12
Registered User
 
KyleBailey12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 1,788
vCash: 500
I love some of the greatest classics to the heaviest of metal and all in between especially Dave Matthews Band. A little bit of rap here and there, some jazz in there too. Most of all, I enjoy metal and all its genres; death, black and melodic death.

Here's a few to name:

In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Carnifex, White Chapel, Emmure, Devil Wears Prada, Killswitch, Kataklysm, Children of Bodom, Job for a Cowboy.

KyleBailey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2010, 10:13 PM
  #36
Dutch Frost
Everything is Fine!!
 
Dutch Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 2,467
vCash: 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy22 View Post
Youtube it, don't think...just do it.

I don't see how these, aren't classics. (If you can actually cover another song and have it be a classic...Hindsight, that really doesn't make much sense and is probably overusing the term classic. If Coke can be classic, I guess anything can. Right now you are witnessing a classic abuse of a parenthetical.)

I feel like Pink Floyd fans wouldn't mind this.



I can't imagine how someone wouldn't get at least a little bit geared up from John Two Hawk in the middle of this song.


I have to stop abusing this thread, now. You'll have to go looking for more symphonic metal on your own.

,
Mitch
Dude I listen to Sigur Ros (There Iceland's Radiohead before Radiohead went to crap) People think I am weird because I listen to a band that speaks no English.

Your musical preference has got to be the most strangest I have ever encountered

Dutch Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 04:50 AM
  #37
IslesNorway
Registered User
 
IslesNorway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Norway
Posts: 2,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twine Seeking Missle View Post
Norway does have some kick ass bands. So does Sweeden. Seems, for the most part, the only real good metal you can get these days is from bands overseas.
The change that this country has gone through regarding black metal is nothing short of astounding. 15-18 years ago they were burning churches and killing eachother whereas nowadays it has become as clean as it can be with bands appearing on national tv in prime time.

Although the Norwegian black metal scene is widely regarded as the best it is nothing like in the old days, for better or for worse. Funny thing it never caught on in America...

IslesNorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 04:55 AM
  #38
Isles Junkie
Registered User
 
Isles Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,846
vCash: 500
My favorites include The Tragically Hip, The Flaming Lips, Bob Dylan, Blind Melon, Dan Bern, Modest Mouse, Cold War Kids, Radiohead, Belle & Sebastian, Jack Johnson, Elliott Smith, Ani DiFranco, The Beach Boys, The Shins, The Beatles (of course), Ben Harper, The Black Keys, Jurassic 5, Cat Stevens, The Clash, David Bowie, Counting Crows, Jimi Hendrix, Marcy Playground and a bunch more.

Here are 2 great songs/videos that I think you'll like. The first one you probably haven't heard/seen. The second one I'm sure you did, but it's still awesome anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P1HTRCZuGo Ecalyptus by The Deadly Syndrome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w This Too Shall Pass by Ok Go

Isles Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 07:57 AM
  #39
doublechili
Registered User
 
doublechili's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,967
vCash: 350
Big fan of Argentinian Red Calypso Thrash Metal. Jorge Gorgonzola and the Junior All-Stars are probably my faves, although I don't like his recent foray into pseudo-bubble gum funk. It's funny at times, but that's about it. And kind of a sell-out, IMO.

doublechili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 08:10 AM
  #40
Strummergas
Registered User
 
Strummergas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o16 View Post
I saw Turbonegro once, on a whim. I'm a power pop boy, so... yeah, I didn't get it. It was amusing, though.

That's probably not black metal though. So whatever. I don't know.
Nah, Turbonegro is just more high octane rock and roll. I like that style, but I find them to be too hokey. I much prefer The Hellacopters, The Hives and a new band out of UK called The Jim Jones Revue. If the Faces had been speed freaks instead of drunkards, if The Black Crowes were greasers instead of hippies and if the MC5 were young today, they'd be the Jim Jones Revue.

Strummergas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 08:36 AM
  #41
Dan-o16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,913
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle Junkie View Post
My favorites include The Tragically Hip, The Flaming Lips, Bob Dylan, Blind Melon, Dan Bern, Modest Mouse, Cold War Kids, Radiohead, Belle & Sebastian, Jack Johnson, Elliott Smith, Ani DiFranco, The Beach Boys, The Shins, The Beatles (of course), Ben Harper, The Black Keys, Jurassic 5, Cat Stevens, The Clash, David Bowie, Counting Crows, Jimi Hendrix, Marcy Playground and a bunch more.
I saw Dan Bern at the Winnipeg folk festival in 2000. I'm surprised nobody resurrected his 'Tiger Woods' given what's happened. For everyone else, it's pretty funny, give it a listen. What wasn't too long ago, but felt like another life, I volunteered/bartended at a DNC fundraiser at Housing Works (note - I was Housing Works volunteer, not a DNC volunteer). Bern made fun of everyone at that f'ing thing. You knew he was a screaming lefty, but he thought the party hacks were such pu****s.

Speaking of Winnipeg 2000 - if you like some of these guys, you should check out Peter Mulvey. No offense to Ben Harper, but Mulvey whoops his a** - he's one of the best live performers I've ever seen.

BTW Majormet - for a while I had a horseshoe on my door, and black cat on the floor. Still have the black cat, the horseshoe was construction paper. I bought tickets for me and my wife for 9/27 @ the Bowery Ballroom, and we scheduled the babysitter. It's my birthday present.

I credit Grand Prix, which I bought because I got a free copy of DGC Rarities (known for Counting Crow's 'Einstein on the Beach'), which had a TFC song on it ('Mad Dog 20/20'), for breaking the unfortunate hold that progressive rock had over me.

Cheers,

Dan-o

Dan-o16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
  #42
MTK
Registered User
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Islip
Country: Iceland
Posts: 2,279
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Radz View Post
Oh my god are Last Call Brawl and Two Man Advantage still together? I remember seeing them like 6 or 7 years ago opening for H2O at the Crazy Donkey.
LCB is definitely still together, they opened up for Sick of it All in June and I believe 2 man as well but i haven't seen 2 man in a while.

MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 08:47 AM
  #43
Dan-o16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,913
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummergas View Post
Nah, Turbonegro is just more high octane rock and roll. I like that style, but I find them to be too hokey. I much prefer The Hellacopters, The Hives and a new band out of UK called The Jim Jones Revue. If the Faces had been speed freaks instead of drunkards, if The Black Crowes were greasers instead of hippies and if the MC5 were young today, they'd be the Jim Jones Revue.
I'll check it out.

I guess I wouldn't know metal if it were hitting me over the head. Whatever it is, it makes me feel like an old man.

Cheers,

Dan-o

Dan-o16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 10:28 AM
  #44
Sideshow Bob
Registered User
 
Sideshow Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: springfield prison
Country: United States
Posts: 538
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormet View Post
My music runs the game over 6 decades now I guess... Kinks, Stones, Squeeze, Clash, Jam, Blondie, Traffic, Yes, Echo & the Bunnymen, Smiths, Led Zeppelin, pearl Jam, Material Issue, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine, Bettie Serveert, Teenage Fanclub, Oasis, Shelby Lynne, Lucinda Williams, Norah Jones, Ryan Adams, Guided by Voices, The National, Wolf parade, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, Weezer... I like too much.

Rock, singer songwriter, alt-rock I guess.
seems like you and I have similar tastes - I wouldn't quite call it alt-rock though. As a genre label it is used to label such a wide variety of stuff. Have to add to your list Wilco, Cracker, Old 97's, Rhett Miller, Petty, Bruce. I like Ryan Adams with Whiskeytown and older solo stuff like Gold more than his newer solo stuff.

for Dan-o and Isles Junkie - I like dan bern as well - saw him at bowery ballroom in 2002 or 2003. he (and Ryan Adams too) is an acquired taste though, definately does not fit in with speed metal.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 10:41 AM
  #45
majormet
Registered User
 
majormet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dix Hills, NY
Posts: 3,725
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
seems like you and I have similar tastes - I wouldn't quite call it alt-rock though. As a genre label it is used to label such a wide variety of stuff. Have to add to your list Wilco, Cracker, Old 97's, Rhett Miller, Petty, Bruce. I like Ryan Adams with Whiskeytown and older solo stuff like Gold more than his newer solo stuff.

for Dan-o and Isles Junkie - I like dan bern as well - saw him at bowery ballroom in 2002 or 2003. he (and Ryan Adams too) is an acquired taste though, definately does not fit in with speed metal.
I also like Dan Bern, he is fun and oddly from Iowa.

I am a big Springsteen fan as well, and saw Rhett Miller last month out at the Stephen Talkhouse, so we definitely have similar tastes. The Easy Tiger album by Ryan Adams is brilliant.

majormet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2010, 11:45 AM
  #46
Augscura
Registered User
 
Augscura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Prince George, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,635
vCash: 500
http://www.last.fm/user/Augscura

Thought I might as well post this.

Augscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2010, 03:37 PM
  #47
jntn
Registered User
 
jntn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 210
vCash: 500
A sleepless night I was thinking who's the best artist or group in each NHL-city (feel free to add, comment or criticize):

Anaheim: The Adolecents
Atlanta: Black Lips
Boston:Jonathan Richman/Modern Lovers
Buffalo: Ani DiFranco
Calgary: Chad VanGaalen
Carolina (Raleigh):
Chicago: Patti Smith
Colorado:
Columbus: New Bomb Turks
Dallas: Meat Loaf
Detroit: Death
Edmonton: SNFU
Florida:
Los Angeles: Gun club
Minnesota:
Montreal: Godspeed You Black Emperor!
Nashville: Today Is The Day
New Jersey: Lifetime
New York (Long Island): Twisted Sister
New York (City): Sonic Youth
Ottawa:
Philadelphia: The Roots
Phoenix:
Pittsburgh:
San Jose:

St.Louis:
Tampa Bay: Morbid Angel
Toronto: Holy ****
Vancouver: The Pink Mountaintops
Washington: Minor Threat


Last edited by jntn: 09-02-2010 at 03:43 PM.
jntn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2010, 04:43 PM
  #48
majormet
Registered User
 
majormet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dix Hills, NY
Posts: 3,725
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jntn View Post
A sleepless night I was thinking who's the best artist or group in each NHL-city (feel free to add, comment or criticize):

Anaheim: The Adolecents
Atlanta: Black Lips
Boston:Jonathan Richman/Modern Lovers
Buffalo: Ani DiFranco
Calgary: Chad VanGaalen
Carolina (Raleigh):
Chicago: Patti Smith
Colorado:
Columbus: New Bomb Turks
Dallas: Meat Loaf
Detroit: Death
Edmonton: SNFU
Florida:
Los Angeles: Gun club
Minnesota:
Montreal: Godspeed You Black Emperor!
Nashville: Today Is The Day
New Jersey: Lifetime
New York (Long Island): Twisted Sister
New York (City): Sonic Youth
Ottawa:
Philadelphia: The Roots
Phoenix:
Pittsburgh:
San Jose:

St.Louis:
Tampa Bay: Morbid Angel
Toronto: Holy ****
Vancouver: The Pink Mountaintops
Washington: Minor Threat

Anaheim - No Doubt
Atlanta (Athens) - REM
Boston - Lemonheads
Buffalo - 10,000 Maniacs
Calgary - KD Laing
Carolina - Connells
Chicago - Smashing Pumpkins
Colorado - Jill Sobule
Columbus (Dayton) - Guided by Voices
Dallas - Toadies
Detroit - Iggy Pop
Edmonton - Joni Mitchell
Florida (Miami) - KC & the Sunshine Band
Los Angeles - X
Minnesota - Replacements
Montreal - Arcade Fire
Nashville - Roseanne Cash
New Jersey - Bruce Springsteen
New York (Long Island) - As Tall as Lions
New York (New York City) - Ramones
Ottawa - Alanis Morrissette
Philadelphia - Hooters
Phoenix - Jimmy Eat World
Pittsburgh - George Benson
San Jose (Bay Area) - Jefferson Airplane
St Louis (Southern Illinois) - Hum
Tampa Bay (North Florida) - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Toronto - Neil Young
Vancouver - Matthew Good Band
Washington DC - Fugazi

majormet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2010, 04:49 PM
  #49
Mikey Radz
Registered User
 
Mikey Radz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boston/Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 92
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormet View Post
Anaheim - No Doubt
Atlanta (Athens) - REM
Boston - Lemonheads
Buffalo - 10,000 Maniacs
Calgary - KD Laing
Carolina - Connells
Chicago - Smashing Pumpkins
Colorado - Jill Sobule
Columbus (Dayton) - Guided by Voices
Dallas - Toadies
Detroit - Iggy Pop
Edmonton - Joni Mitchell
Florida (Miami) - KC & the Sunshine Band
Los Angeles - X
Minnesota - Replacements
Montreal - Arcade Fire
Nashville - Roseanne Cash
New Jersey - Bruce Springsteen
New York (Long Island) - As Tall as Lions
New York (New York City) - Ramones
Ottawa - Alanis Morrissette
Philadelphia - Hooters
Phoenix - Jimmy Eat World
Pittsburgh - George Benson
San Jose (Bay Area) - Jefferson Airplane
St Louis (Southern Illinois) - Hum
Tampa Bay (North Florida) - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Toronto - Neil Young
Vancouver - Matthew Good Band
Washington DC - Fugazi
I feel like it's way too hard to pick a band for NYC/Long Island/New Jersey because there have been so many good ones that have come from there.

Mikey Radz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2010, 04:55 PM
  #50
Richie Daggers Crime
Fistie Daggers Crime
 
Richie Daggers Crime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYI fan in Atl
Posts: 8,905
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormet View Post
Atlanta (Athens) - REM
Bzzzt. Athens is like 90 minutes from Atlanta. It's like saying that NYC and Albany are interchangeable.

Besides, REM stink. TRY AGAIN.

Richie Daggers Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.