HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Carey Price: The Canadiens goalie of the present Video

Old
09-04-2010, 06:05 PM
SpezNc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardo View Post
Brunet

Also nice vid man.
Why do you think that i have level down Brunet comments on this particular save? LOL

I guess it's not easy doing his job thought. harder than we think so i'm not judging him... but sometimes I wonder why was he hired in the first place when it's obvious that someone else would best suited to do this

SpezNc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Stjonnypopo
Rgesitreed Uesr

vCash: 506
Pretty good video, much better than I could do for my first video. A bit of constructive criticism though, some of the clips of saves drag on a bit, you could probably cut a bit off of some of the clips and make it more "action-packed"

Stjonnypopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 07:09 PM
habjet

Great movie!

What stands out for me is the background analysis and comments at the beginning, as well as your music selection. For a first highlight video, you did a good job.

As far as my favorite Carey Price moment, that shootout save on Matt Cullen was awesome, as well as the confidence he displayed against the Sharks.

Merci!

habjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Nice work SpezNc, that was quite enjoyable to watch.

09-04-2010, 08:16 PM
KareyPrice

unreal video

KareyPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Hermamoud

I like that you put a lot of highlights from that amazing game he played against San Jose

Hermamoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 08:59 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
He won goalie of WJC and got the MVP so...

True, but that particular SO was beyond pathetic. Good thing Toews was there to take the shots and opposing goalie was even worse.

ECWHSWI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 09:15 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
True, but that particular SO was beyond pathetic. Good thing Toews was there to take the shots and opposing goalie was even worse.
To be fair, the guys who did score on him were NHL caliber players. Jack Johnson, Mueller and Kane as far as I know. 3 guys who were drafted top 10 and had tremendous upside. I wished he stopped more as well. **** happens though.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 09:24 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
To be fair, the guys who did score on him were NHL caliber players. Jack Johnson, Mueller and Kane as far as I know. 3 guys who were drafted top 10 and had tremendous upside. I wished he stopped more as well. **** happens though.
Oh! i'm not blaming CP or anything... just pointing out this isnt the kind of stuff you put on a "tribute" vid, especially not starting with that.

ECWHSWI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 09:44 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
Oh! i'm not blaming CP or anything... just pointing out this isnt the kind of stuff you put on a "tribute" vid, especially not starting with that.
The OP went for the accomplishments and kind of paid tribute to his MVP of the tournament more than anything IMO. I get where you're coming from though, the SO wasn't his best performance but I don't percieve the clip to be referencing the SO performance directly.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 10:01 PM
SpezNc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermamoud View Post
I like that you put a lot of highlights from that amazing game he played against San Jose
I could have done a video just on that particular game. He was awesome all the game... another game that he has lost this game. this game and the nashville one demonstrate his season... no matters how good he was, he end up adding a lose on his record. no wonder why he has lost confidence.

SpezNc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Shadyone33

This was a very enjoyable video to watch. Thanks for sharing it. I like the Usain Bolt pose after the SO win against Tampa.

To the other poster talking about Bob Cole...I love that call as well. A lot of people get on him but I remember him from when i was young and hope that he doesn't go anywhere anytime soon.

Shadyone33 is offline   Reply With Quote