HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Best fitting practice jerseys?

Old
09-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Baggy Spandex
The Nightman Cometh

vCash: 500
Best fitting practice jerseys?

So, joining my first men's league this month and we all have to grab our own jerseys. Not a problem, but I'm having a hard time picking a brand. I HATE ill-fitting jerseys with a passion. I currently use a NB practice jersey and I love it, but apparently they're getting redesigned and nobody stocks them in the color and size I need. I need to find a darker green, solid color jersey. Gonna be ordering 2, one for me and one other player as well. The NB Large fits me perfectly, and I'm 6'1" 165lbs.

Any preference out there? I really like the NB fit, not baggy, slimmer on the sides and perfect arm length.

Thanks!

Baggy Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Cowbell232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggy Spandex View Post
So, joining my first men's league this month and we all have to grab our own jerseys. Not a problem, but I'm having a hard time picking a brand. I HATE ill-fitting jerseys with a passion. I currently use a NB practice jersey and I love it, but apparently they're getting redesigned and nobody stocks them in the color and size I need. I need to find a darker green, solid color jersey. Gonna be ordering 2, one for me and one other player as well. The NB Large fits me perfectly, and I'm 6'1" 165lbs.

Any preference out there? I really like the NB fit, not baggy, slimmer on the sides and perfect arm length.

Thanks!
Where you playing at?

I use the Pear Sox solid jerseys they sell at my LHS (Union NJ) because they're cheap and fit me well.

09-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Thepandamancan

I love the reebok jerseys. Pricier, yes, but the quality is there to justify it.

Not sure how the fit compares to the NB ones though.

Thepandamancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2010, 08:45 PM
weedsnager

the kamazu flexx lite's are nice, half the price of the reebok....

http://www.hockeygiant.com/kmzfltmjrysrbos.html

weedsnager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2010, 10:38 PM
The Spicy Shrimp

Anyone know a brand that has long arms? My elbow pads always have a good two inches showing, and they only come to about halfway between my elbow and wrist.

The Spicy Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Baggy Spandex
The Nightman Cometh

Thanks for the responses so far. Looking into the Kamazu's and CCM 10100 so far.

Cowbell, I'm up near Poughkeepsie NY but allllwways down in Newark during the fall/winter. Maybe I'll look into where the NJ locals skate and drop in for an open session.

::edit:: Just checked out those Pear Sox jerseys, they look pretty good. Maybe I'll contact them to see if they make a forest green solid.

Last edited by Baggy Spandex: 09-10-2010 at 03:08 AM.
Baggy Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Chaboom

I like the Reebok platinum practice jerseys. They are a little pricier but will last, and got a pretty good cut to them.

Chaboom is offline   Reply With Quote