HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Schenn Injured Knee / No Damage / Day-to-Day

Old
09-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Martyros

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
So you're saying Stoll can stay if Richardson is the other wing right?

Seriously though Stoll isn't going anywhere as you much as you wish he would. I do agree with you on Stoll and Brown together but what other options are there?

Parse-Stoll-Brown: is far too shot-first mentality for my liking and lacks a playmaker.
Richie-Stoll-Brown: Richardson has never proven to be a scorer in the NHL but is gritty. But that's not something this line needs.
Poni-Stoll-Brown: is just kind of a meh line skill-wise and i think Poni fits better with Zues and Simmonds.

There is no real reason to break up Zues and Simmonds since mesh so well together, and moving Stoll to the wing is eliminating him from taking draws...
Parse-Richardson-Brown? Basically, Murray will keep the 1st and 3rd line together...and end up juggling the other two lines....that is of course Kopitar's line can go back to pre-injury form from last year.

Martyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT

vCash: 500
Parse-Richie-Brown would be such a gangster line

I doubt Stoll ever gets traded from here, once Schenn steps in and Zeus gets old, Stoll will be the #3 centre for the foreseeable future. Hes more than capable as a stop gap until Schenn is ready

Muzzinga is offline   Reply With Quote