HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Am I the only one....

Old
09-01-2010, 08:47 PM
KW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markstrom Rules View Post
Actually, Booth is the only one who missed a lot of games. We got lucky with Horton because the Olympic break covered much of his abscence, and while partly ineffective because of his bad back, Weiss still played through it and still produced somewhat. If one or two of our main guys up front go down again for a Booth-like abscence, I think we're toast. This team needs to stay at least 90% healthy, and have minimal injuries to our best players, to make the playoffs.
Yup, that about sums it up. Injuries are part of the game, happen to all teams, but we are more vulnerable than most.

The draft was great but neither the picks nor the prospects will be turning into real big time players over the next two seasons, with maybe one (or two) exceptions.

I expect them to be closest to playoffs at 00:01 of the first period of the opening game. But I don't care about that as much. I'm looking forward to an exciting team with flashes of things to come. Losses won't hurt this year like they did in the past.

KW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Benched

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisournextbure View Post
its not impossible for us to make the playoffs, but the odds arent on our side. this character thing is blown out of proportion if u ask me.
ofc its really important with a good character team, but it wont get you the cup unless you have some talent to go along with it. and this team lacks that talent to take us to playoffs. unfortunately
It wasn't impossible for the '74-'75 Caps to make the playoffs at the beginning of the season either.

Benched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Dread Clawz
fmrly MarkstromRules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benched View Post
It wasn't impossible for the '74-'75 Caps to make the playoffs at the beginning of the season either.
Yeah, our chances are looking good right now, because we haven't played any games yet.

Dread Clawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2010, 06:38 AM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2010, 06:54 AM
torero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip to be Square View Post
Yep. The only one.
this answer and your avatar (sad/melancholic cat) makes your answer unique !

torero is offline   Reply With Quote