HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kris Versteeg

View Poll Results: How did playing for the Hawks effect Versteeg's production and reputaion?
INFLATED thanks to playing on a stacked team, will likely see his production go down 7 9.86%
HELD BACK thanks to playing on a stacked team, will likely see his production rise with more minutes 34 47.89%
A little of both, and will likely see similar production as the two balance out 30 42.25%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old
09-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Toews is a tank

vCash: 500
I think he's got 65-70 point potential. He does some amazing things with the puck on his stick and was always an exciting guy to watch. The guy can snipe too. I'd be surprised if he doesn't crack 60 this year if he stays healthy.

Toews is a tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Slvrdwn

He seemed really solid during torontos fans first game. I'd even say he was the only one that really stuck out to me. He didn't get much help though and they lost 5-0 to the sens. I think his point potential might be less than last year depending on who he plays with, especially after that last game. He was on a line with armstrong and kadri.

Slvrdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Sarava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvrdwn View Post
He seemed really solid during torontos fans first game. I'd even say he was the only one that really stuck out to me. He didn't get much help though and they lost 5-0 to the sens. I think his point potential might be less than last year depending on who he plays with, especially after that last game. He was on a line with armstrong and kadri.
He sure got a lot of ice time. I just watched most of the game. It's the first pre-season game, so I'm not going to put much in to anything. Toronto had PP after PP, including 3 2 man advanatges and still managed to get shut out.

It's going to be fun seeing how steeger does with possible first line ice time this year. I hope he does well.

Sarava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Dump and Chase
Hand of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarava View Post
He sure got a lot of ice time. I just watched most of the game. It's the first pre-season game, so I'm not going to put much in to anything. Toronto had PP after PP, including 3 2 man advanatges and still managed to get shut out.

It's going to be fun seeing how steeger does with possible first line ice time this year. I hope he does well.

I thought he played well in that game for a choppy pre-season match up.

On another note did you see Phaneuf get pwned on the 2nd goal? It was terribly bush. Give Steeger the "C"!

Dump and Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Crazy_Ike
Cookin' with fire.

vCash: 50
Preseason means less than nothing, both for Versteeg's performance and for the Leafs as a whole.

Crazy_Ike is offline   Reply With Quote