HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Broons at the Panthers in Rochester

Closed Thread

Old
09-25-2010, 11:35 AM
sabrefan27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markstrom Rules View Post
Exactly. How Ellerby gets blamed for his teammate skating right into him is beyond me. Both deserve blame. You know, Ellerby was the one who had the puck, trying to skate past the opposing forwards and safely get it out of the zone. The least the forward can do in that situation is look behind him and see what Ellerby is trying to do. He didn't even do that.

The blind hatred for Ellerby is really getting old. The most likely scenario is that he develops into a solid #3-5 NHL d-man, and all these posts hating on him and already calling him a bust after 3 years are going to look really funny in 5 years.
I'm going to break my own rule. It's not blind hatred. It's based on watching a player for two years that is a complete liability on the ice. I don't root for anyone to struggle on the Amerks because I obviously want them to win.

I invite any of you to start a thread on the Amerks forums, legitimately asking for opinions on Ellerby. Please report back. I'm only one person.

Old
09-25-2010, 11:45 AM
Holy Jokinen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisournextbure View Post
lol that vid was like watching the north korean news report when they lost against Brazil in this years world cup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7TIMpCy8jo

lol (brazil won 2-1 if u didnt know)
Vid is fake, but yeah, point taken.

I hate homer vids like that. I mean, obviously they can play whatever they want, but you'd think in a game in which there was no television, people would wanna see the most highlights. Especially since it's preseason and it DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS!

Closed Thread