HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rinne Expectations

Old
09-28-2010, 10:04 PM
hoppy
EK65

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to hoppy
Rinne Expectations

I'm wondering what kind of stats you expect from Rinne this year. Maybe in terms of the following stats W/GAA/SV%/SO.
Do you think that Rinne will benefit without Ellis around on many levels (such as confidence and certainy as the true #1); As well as statistically (maybe hit 40 wins). How many games do you think he'll play, and can he handle the load?

He's my 2nd goalie in fantasy hockey and has earned a pretty good expectations amongst the the hockey forecasters that I've read.

Not trying to jinx a possibly good season but I'd appreciate a few numbers along with a quick note of insight.

hoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2010, 09:20 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
I'm wondering what kind of stats you expect from Rinne this year. Maybe in terms of the following stats W/GAA/SV%/SO.
Do you think that Rinne will benefit without Ellis around on many levels (such as confidence and certainy as the true #1); As well as statistically (maybe hit 40 wins). How many games do you think he'll play, and can he handle the load?

He's my 2nd goalie in fantasy hockey and has earned a pretty good expectations amongst the the hockey forecasters that I've read.

Not trying to jinx a possibly good season but I'd appreciate a few numbers along with a quick note of insight.
Rinne has always seemed to be a guy that thrives under a heavy workload. I don't think there's more than 2 or 3 other goalies in the league that I'd rather have right now. I think that he'll play 70-75 games, and 40 wins should be well within reason. I'll guess:

73 GP

44-23-6
2.39 GAA
.917 SP

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Sayuri

I was coming here for the same reason, I have him on my team and was wondering how he's looking going into the season.

Sayuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2010, 11:22 AM
OpenWheel

Poile says 60 is about right, that they wouldn't want to see as many as 70, I posted the City Paper link in the other Lindback thread.

But I also say 70 games.

.915 save percentage. 37-38 wins.

Last edited by OpenWheel: 10-01-2010 at 11:28 AM.
OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

There is no reason not start him 65 games. He is healthy. He doesn't have the durability concerns that Ellis has. He plays better with a lot of games. Lindback is raw/untested. We saw the streak he can get on when given responsibility......Lets ride him out.

65-70 games. 40 wins.