HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Theodore, a possible choice?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-30-2010, 11:22 AM
  #76
Kaktus*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 22,389
vCash: 500
How many times is enough for you? He played one NHL regular game last season. He did not play a single game this pre-season this year. I think he started one games in last year preseason and I am not 100% sure about that and I know for a fact that you did not watch him in the AHL last year, did you watch him in Timra?


So how many times have you watched him play to have any kind of opinion and not what you saw of him on youtube or when googled his bio?

Kaktus* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 11:32 AM
  #77
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave
 
DrinkFightFlyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,413
vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
The bottom line is that it is pretty clear that Theo is not coming here whether anyone wants him to or not. The season starts in exactly one week. It would be highly unlikely that Leighton has been out a week and no moves have been made and Homer said no move was going to be made, that right before the season started they'd sign a new goalie. If there was a month before the season started, I'd say there was a chance, or even if the announcement was just made that Leighton is out. But the fact is that if it hasn't happened yet, it probably will not happen. I personally wouldn't have seen it as a bad thing to give him a shot for a reasonable contract. When the goalie situation is as uncertain as it is right now in Philly, having more options can do no harm.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 11:34 AM
  #78
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor
 
Beef Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Centreville
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 37,534
vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
How many times is enough for you? He played one NHL regular game last season. He did not play a single game this pre-season this year. I think he started one games in last year preseason and I am not 100% sure about that and I know for a fact that you did not watch him in the AHL last year, did you watch him in Timra?


So how many times have you watched him play to have any kind of opinion and not what you saw of him on youtube or when googled his bio?
he just said he watched him in the AHL last year, so your facts appear faulty.

Beef Invictus is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 11:37 AM
  #79
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave
 
DrinkFightFlyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,413
vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Also another potential option could be Martin Gerber for the interim. He was just waived. I'd Be cool with Boosh/Gerber until Leighton comes back and then decide if Gerber or Boosh stays and waive the other. Gerber is $500k so it wouldn't hurt. Again, more options are better than none. But like I said, I am almost 100% certain no goalie related moves will be made.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 11:46 AM
  #80
Kaktus*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 22,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
he just said he watched him in the AHL last year, so your facts appear faulty.
Just trying to find out the numbers of games he went too.. Where that strong opinion is coming from and how come he could never fill us in about Maroon/Legein progress during last season. If a fan really went to the AHL games like I used to go lets say in 2004 he would have a very fair opinion on most of team and went ape **** in playoffs. It was awesome. Thats why I knew most of the players and X coach Stevens).

Instead, he said a few games. Fine 2-3 or even 5 AHL games, doubt it was that many cause tema freaking sucked! I mean seriously.. To say I went to a few Phantoms games is not considered watching the team and have any kind of serious opinion on a goaltender with SV of 906. I hate when people trying to front and bs each other. Makes no sense. None of us are scouts. So why BS each other?
He keep talking about Theos mental state just like his bio but did he watch him last season? No not really. Did he watch why he was pulled in playoffs last year. Probably not. Does he know what it is like to have a tragedy like Theo experienced? Or maybe he knows the real reason Theo is still not signed. Answer is no. If yes, please do share.

I went to 3 Phillies games this year and I hate baseball, does it mean I watch them?

What my facts appear faulty? name them and back it up with stats.


Last edited by Kaktus*: 09-30-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Kaktus* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 11:58 AM
  #81
infidelappel*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
Just trying to find out the numbers of games he went too.. Where that strong opinion is coming from and how come he could never fill us in about Maroon/Legein progress during last season. If a fan really went to the AHL games like I used to go lets say in 2004 he would have a very fair opinion on most of team.

Instead he said a few games. Fine 2-3 or even 5 AHL games, doubt it was that many cause tema freaking sucked! I mean seriously.. To say I went to a few Phantoms games is not considered watching the team and have any kind of serious opinion on a goaltender with SV of 906. I hate when people trying to front and bs each other. Makes no sense. None of us are scouts. So why BS each other?

I went to 3 Phillies games and I hate baseball, does it mean I watch them?

What my facts appear faulty? name them and back it up with stats.
I went to two games, and yes, watched whatever I could on youtube as well. Had they not moved to freaking Adirondack, I would have probably seen over a quarter of their games. My roommate's dad had season tickets up until last year so I used to go to Phantoms games all the time, but that's beside the point.

I didn't report on Legein or Maroon because their progress has been well documented and since I'm a goalie/goalie coach I prefer to focus on goalies.

Backlund is okay, but he doesn't have the best ceiling in the world. Bobo has way more talent, IMO. Plus, Backlund has already had some hip issues and injuries, which don't bode well for him. At least in this organization.

I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make is. From seeing how Backlund plays, I don't think he'll be any better than a backup in the NHL, a position I'm fine with him holding for the start of this year while Bob plays in the A. That's my opinion. Have you lived and breathed Phantoms hockey since the move? Have I somehow differed from your opinion of him, too?

As for my thoughts on Theo, yes, I watched a ton of Washington games last year. I watched them every time they were on national TV, any time I could get a stream, and watched highlights from almost all of their games. When the playoffs roll around I watch as much coverage of literally every game as I can find, and I saw Theo suck.

I don't care about what kind of tragedy he went through, in terms of on-ice play. It sucks for him as a person and it's awful what he went through. And yes, I am somewhat familiar with that kind of tragedy, having lost a close family member at the young age of one. So I know what it's like to see a child laying lifeless in a coffin and seeing everyone you love and care about crying helplessly. So as horrible as it may sound, while I absolutely feel awful for him on a personal level, if that plays into his performance on the ice, then I'm sorry but I don't want him on the ice.

The fact is that Theo has never had the mental game to live up to his actual talent level. So we don't need him.


Last edited by infidelappel*: 09-30-2010 at 12:05 PM.
infidelappel* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:12 PM
  #82
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren
 
GoneFullHextall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Country: United States
Posts: 31,032
vCash: 50
dont want Gerber. at 500k hes on waivers for a reason. He sucks.

GoneFullHextall is online now  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:44 PM
  #83
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
dont want Gerber. at 500k hes on waivers for a reason. He sucks.
Not that I want him, but some Oil fans were saying that he actually had a solid preseason, one of their better goalies and that they were surprised. Like I said though, even at 500k Id be iffy.

On Theo, I think at min wage, it wouldnt that bad of a deal. Look, he isnt going to be some stud coming in, but he could hold a backup job, or even take over for a few games if Boosh blows. The other day I was 100% against Theo but thinking about it, and the way the Flyers look like their going, I dont want Bob being a backup playing like 2-3 games in a month. I do think that hurts a goalie more then starting him. Letting him sit there and do nothing is not good for him.

Being honest, Boosh and Leighton completely suck. They really do. Anyone of them given more then a few games in a row, they implode and start letting in 4+ goals a game. Someone who can take some pressure off of Boosh would be Theodore. Im not confident that Boosh can hold the fort down for a month.

sa cyred is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:46 PM
  #84
ctay
Registered User
 
ctay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Lansdowne, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
Leighton will be laid up for at least a month with his back injury. After October, he'll be re-evaluated to see if he can continue as the #1 goaltender for the Flyers. For the time being, Boucher and Backlund are slated to go in net for the Flyers. Bobrovsky and Morrison will most likely begin with the Phantoms. Backlund will start in goal for at least one of the remaining two preseason games. After October 3rd, they'll make the final decision as to whether Bobrovsky could unseat Backlund as Boucher's backup, but Jeff Reese has been vehemently against it saying Bobrovsky needs at least 6 months of development with the Phantoms.

If after October Leighton's back problems persist they'll have to make other arrangements. They won't stick with Boucher for the remainder of the season, but contrary to what some French speaking columnist may say, the Flyers are not looking at Jose Theodore. At age 35, Marty Turco signed for 1.3 mil and he never won the Hart or Vezina trophy. Theodore is 34 and will want at least 2 million. They'll be looking for a trade, and with an excess of defensemen that's what they'll look to move.

ctay is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:46 PM
  #85
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave
 
DrinkFightFlyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,413
vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
dont want Gerber. at 500k hes on waivers for a reason. He sucks.
Wasn't suggesting him as the franchise goalie on this team. Just as a replacement backup while Leighton is out and depending on if he plays well (or at all) keep him as the real backup when Leighton returns. He was in a tough spot in Edmonton with Khabiboulin, Deslauries, and Dubnyk (I may have just spelled all three of their names wrong...) all competing for two spots on the roster. He didn't really have a shot going in. Just saying it wouldn't hurt to at least give him a shot. Like I said before, with the state of the goaltending in Philly the way it is now (Leighton out, Boosh I don't trust, Bob never having played in the NHL before (I personally think he should start in AHL regardless of how well he plays in preseason and who gets injured), and Backlund a bit question mark) it doesn't hurt to have too many options, even if they aren't a lock to be a real solution because at this point, Boosh/Gerber sounds just as good Boosh/Backlund or Boosh/Bob.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:46 PM
  #86
Kaktus*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 22,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
dont want Gerber. at 500k hes on waivers for a reason. He sucks.
Yes but if you watch Gerber on youtube and check him out for two AHL games he may start looking legit?

Some guys do that.


Last edited by Kaktus*: 09-30-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Kaktus* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:49 PM
  #87
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctay View Post
Leighton will be laid up for at least a month with his back injury. After October, he'll be re-evaluated to see if he can continue as the #1 goaltender for the Flyers. For the time being, Boucher and Backlund are slated to go in net for the Flyers. Bobrovsky and Morrison will most likely begin with the Phantoms. Backlund will start in goal for at least one of the remaining two preseason games. After October 3rd, they'll make the final decision as to whether Bobrovsky could unseat Backlund as Boucher's backup, but Jeff Reese has been vehemently against it saying Bobrovsky needs at least 6 months of development with the Phantoms.

If after October Leighton's back problems persist they'll have to make other arrangements. They won't stick with Boucher for the remainder of the season, but contrary to what some French speaking columnist may say, the Flyers are not looking at Jose Theodore. At age 35, Marty Turco signed for 1.3 mil and he never won the Hart or Vezina trophy. Theodore is 34 and will want at least 2 million. They'll be looking for a trade, and with an excess of defensemen that's what they'll look to move.
Im pretty sure Morrison was sent back to juniors... Riopel will be the backup most likely

sa cyred is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:57 PM
  #88
Flyskippy
Registered User
 
Flyskippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Audubon, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 1,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
Yes but if you watch Gerber on youtube and check him out for two AHL games he may start looking legit?

Some guys do that.
I know for a fact he wasn't in the AHL last season.

Also,

Flyskippy is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 12:58 PM
  #89
infidelappel*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Not that I want him, but some Oil fans were saying that he actually had a solid preseason, one of their better goalies and that they were surprised. Like I said though, even at 500k Id be iffy.

On Theo, I think at min wage, it wouldnt that bad of a deal. Look, he isnt going to be some stud coming in, but he could hold a backup job, or even take over for a few games if Boosh blows. The other day I was 100% against Theo but thinking about it, and the way the Flyers look like their going, I dont want Bob being a backup playing like 2-3 games in a month. I do think that hurts a goalie more then starting him. Letting him sit there and do nothing is not good for him.

Being honest, Boosh and Leighton completely suck. They really do. Anyone of them given more then a few games in a row, they implode and start letting in 4+ goals a game. Someone who can take some pressure off of Boosh would be Theodore. Im not confident that Boosh can hold the fort down for a month.
The only way I take Theo is if Boucher and Backlund fail to hold down the fort AND Bobrovsky can't start. However, I see absolutely zero reason to gamble on a headcase until we see what we have. Boosh looks like he's in the zone for now, and while it's only preseason, he seems calm which is big for him. October's schedule isn't terribly demanding, so he SHOULD be able to keep us in it.

If it looks like he's faltering, try Bobrovsky (assuming he's doing well with the Phantoms). If he's struggling in the A or doesn't seem ready through consistent game action, then go out and grab someone like Theo or some other waiver wire/FA goalie. But for our sake, let's hope it doesn't come to this or Homer will screw up the nonexistent cap space we have left and cost us a player.

I mean, if this team can pick up Leighton on waivers and get him to hold the fort down, there's no reason to think we can't do the same with Boucher, unless sacyred is right and this team has a mental block about performing in front of him.

I do, however, completely agree that Bobrovsky should not be backing up under any circumstances. It's a complete waste of his talent and valuable development time.

infidelappel* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 01:07 PM
  #90
Kaktus*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 22,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyskippy View Post
I know for a fact he wasn't in the AHL last season.

Also,
****, I knew something was wrong with that logic... Maybe watch him two times on national TV?

Kaktus* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 01:28 PM
  #91
infidelappel*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
****, I knew something was wrong with that logic... Maybe watch him two times on national TV?
http://www.cabelas.com/fryprod-0/pro...7544.uts.shtml

infidelappel* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 01:39 PM
  #92
Kaktus*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 22,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelappel View Post
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ll%20of%20****

Kaktus* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 01:41 PM
  #93
jd2210
Registered Non User
 
jd2210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great White North
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,522
vCash: 500
Did I miss Gerber being signed? I thought he was on a tryout with Edmonton. Hmmmm, I must have missed that one. Not that is matters. He sucks. We have 2 if not 3 healthy guys better than him.

jd2210 is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 02:00 PM
  #94
Flyskippy
Registered User
 
Flyskippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Audubon, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 1,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelappel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post

Flyskippy is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 02:56 PM
  #95
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelappel View Post
The only way I take Theo is if Boucher and Backlund fail to hold down the fort AND Bobrovsky can't start. However, I see absolutely zero reason to gamble on a headcase until we see what we have. Boosh looks like he's in the zone for now, and while it's only preseason, he seems calm which is big for him. October's schedule isn't terribly demanding, so he SHOULD be able to keep us in it.

If it looks like he's faltering, try Bobrovsky (assuming he's doing well with the Phantoms). If he's struggling in the A or doesn't seem ready through consistent game action, then go out and grab someone like Theo or some other waiver wire/FA goalie. But for our sake, let's hope it doesn't come to this or Homer will screw up the nonexistent cap space we have left and cost us a player.

I mean, if this team can pick up Leighton on waivers and get him to hold the fort down, there's no reason to think we can't do the same with Boucher, unless sacyred is right and this team has a mental block about performing in front of him.

I do, however, completely agree that Bobrovsky should not be backing up under any circumstances. It's a complete waste of his talent and valuable development time.
Heres how I see it. I do agree with Theo's mental state not being very high. He is not good with pressure. That is a problem. What also is a problem is a goalie who cant take more then a few games in a row without imploding. I see Boosh not being able to play more then a few games in a row as as bad as Theo's mentality. Talent wise, I, personally, think Theo is better, hense why he has been considered a starter for a good part of his career. Boosh though is a career backup.

Inno. I just see it as not a bad thing. If Theo is bad, you waive him or whatever. The thing about Boosh is, he hasnt been able to hold the helm at a starter position since he first came into the league. I dont have the confidence to think that all of a sudden he can. It's like when people say Leighton is a career backup/AHL starter and cant be a starting goalie. Same can be said for Boosh.

Also I like Backlund, but he hasnt played hockey in around 6 months. Dont know how confident I would be at the moment if he came in and played.

Bob should either start in the NHL (A Bob-Boosh combo is fine) or start in the AHL. Backup job for either is not a good thing and will hurt him greatly.

sa cyred is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 03:05 PM
  #96
infidelappel*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Heres how I see it. I do agree with Theo's mental state not being very high. He is not good with pressure. That is a problem. What also is a problem is a goalie who cant take more then a few games in a row without imploding. I see Boosh not being able to play more then a few games in a row as as bad as Theo's mentality. Talent wise, I, personally, think Theo is better, hense why he has been considered a starter for a good part of his career. Boosh though is a career backup.

Inno. I just see it as not a bad thing. If Theo is bad, you waive him or whatever. The thing about Boosh is, he hasnt been able to hold the helm at a starter position since he first came into the league. I dont have the confidence to think that all of a sudden he can. It's like when people say Leighton is a career backup/AHL starter and cant be a starting goalie. Same can be said for Boosh.

Also I like Backlund, but he hasnt played hockey in around 6 months. Dont know how confident I would be at the moment if he came in and played.

Bob should either start in the NHL (A Bob-Boosh combo is fine) or start in the AHL. Backup job for either is not a good thing and will hurt him greatly.
I don't think anybody is arguing about Bob being the backup. I know I'm certainly not.

Basically you're advocating Theodore no matter what. Because Leighton is terrible, and Boucher is bad. Theodore is more talented than both of them, but has his own numerous flaws. None of them are really legit answers, but our team has proven that they are capable of sheltering subpar goaltenders. So why panic and just run out and get a guy we KNOW can't play under pressure? Boucher answered the bell when we needed him last year, whereas Theodore always finds some way to exit the nets whenever the playoffs roll around. So what's the point?

I get that you don't trust Boosh, but he looks fine right now, so just see what he has to start the year. If the team wins games in spite of him (which they can do because neither of our goalies can really start consistently), then just wait until Leighton to get better and/or Bob to get some seasoning, and go from there.

I see absolutely no reason to freak out and make some reactionary move by getting a headcase right now who will force us to worry about cap ramifications later. We all know that NEVER works out with Homer.

If Boosh/Backlund/Bob can't get the job done by committee, then by all means do what you have to. It's the very start of the season, we don't need to scramble.

infidelappel* is offline  
Old
09-30-2010, 03:18 PM
  #97
CptCannon
Registered User
 
CptCannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oulu
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,970
vCash: 500
In case none of our current goaltenders can get the job done, whoever happens to be on waivers come january will be our starter from there on.

CptCannon is offline  
Old
10-01-2010, 03:24 PM
  #98
Komarov47
Registered User
 
Komarov47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,617
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Not that I want him, but some Oil fans were saying that he actually had a solid preseason, one of their better goalies and that they were surprised. Like I said though, even at 500k Id be iffy.

On Theo, I think at min wage, it wouldnt that bad of a deal. Look, he isnt going to be some stud coming in, but he could hold a backup job, or even take over for a few games if Boosh blows. The other day I was 100% against Theo but thinking about it, and the way the Flyers look like their going, I dont want Bob being a backup playing like 2-3 games in a month. I do think that hurts a goalie more then starting him. Letting him sit there and do nothing is not good for him.

Being honest, Boosh and Leighton completely suck. They really do. Anyone of them given more then a few games in a row, they implode and start letting in 4+ goals a game. Someone who can take some pressure off of Boosh would be Theodore. Im not confident that Boosh can hold the fort down for a month.
The fact that their best two goalies are Deslauriers and Dubnyk, plus their #1 goalie may go in jail, i don't know if saying " that he actually had a solid preseason, one of their better goalies" is a good point coming from the Oilers fans !

Komarov47 is offline  
Old
10-01-2010, 06:36 PM
  #99
MountainHawk
Registered User
 
MountainHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Salem, MA
Country: Vanuatu
Posts: 12,771
vCash: 450
Niemi and Leighton were the Stanley cup goaltenders. Can we stop arguing about goalies? In the cap NHL, who your goalie is is about as important as who your mop up reliever is in baseball. It's all about scoring and defensive depth now.

MountainHawk is offline  
Old
10-01-2010, 07:28 PM
  #100
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave
 
DrinkFightFlyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,413
vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHawk View Post
Niemi and Leighton were the Stanley cup goaltenders. Can we stop arguing about goalies? In the cap NHL, who your goalie is is about as important as who your mop up reliever is in baseball. It's all about scoring and defensive depth now.
+1. But good luck convincing anyone. This thread is just like every other thread from this off-season. "Leighton is the only reason this team lost and the only way to win a Cup is to get a better goalie!"

DrinkFightFlyers is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.